Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MO it is because TW has Court, and will be again in contempt if she willfully doesn't show up.

But I defer to a legal professional (attorney or paralegal) in Florida, because it might not be true in Florida.

I’m sure it’s been stated someplace in this thread but, is there an upcoming court date??

If the most common reasoning (from family/friends/LE) for TW’s disappearance is Court, what if they took all upcoming hearings off the docket, at least temporarily. Give her an opportunity to come back before something bad happens. (Assuming/HOPING she is safe & well at the moment.) Once she returns, things can begin to move forward at that time?

Just a thought!
I know the court can’t just pick & choose who’s cases get special treatment. But considering that ‘court’ is the most suspected reason for her missing, coupled with the fact that she IS someone’s mom, daughter, girlfriend, sister, coworker, etc., they may be willing to make an exception? Adding in that her pending court cases aren’t related to any violent/sex/dangerous crimes, & is more on the civil level-at least for the moment; my guess is that it may be more realistic for this case than some others.

ALL MOO!!

Well it was this friends SD Box and she would be the only oe that can get into it.
I'm sure there is bank CCTV of them both at the bank....
MO is this friend helped her leave. Is this a crime? Not that I know of unless TW was wanted for something by LE.

What if TW was also a joint account holder? I’m not sure how that works with SDBs. If there are 2 people on an account & one opens an SDB, can both account holders access it? Can both be listed on the SDB?

I have some compassion for her. She sounds like someone I knew in the past:

Some baseline potential for destructive patterns from heredity, with strong positive potential in young adulthood. That was the mix. Then with the pressures in life divergent behaviors began, as if going two different directions at the same time, until the internal tension got to be too much and they self-destructed. That person went to a year long rehab program and was doing well.

May she recover and do well, also. Life is in the long term.

I’m so not bashing you! You bring up excellent points, but I’m miffed! Not at you! Here goes:

I&#8217;m a doctor. I&#8217;ve been so for 11 years and have worked in the MH field for 22 years. <modsnip>.

Now, the info I hypothesized was clearly an opinion and stated as such. It goes by personality characteristics and I did not diagnose.

<modsnip>

Sorry. MH soapbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was this friends SD Box and she would be the only oe that can get into it.
I'm sure there is bank CCTV of them both at the bank....
MO is this friend helped her leave. Is this a crime? Not that I know of unless TW was wanted for something by LE.

The police said they interviewed many people, suggesting some level of investigation. Certainly, this is one of the first things they did. Verify bank surveillance and interview the friend. The police have further said they don't believe foul play. Can we assume either the money was taken out and returned to Taylor or maybe never there to begin with?

You know, it all comes back to the money!

What if friend had already removed and used the money? Nothing woukd have prevented that.

Was friend seen on video at the bank that day? Was Taylor with her?

Did the money in the safety box even exist or was that just a story?

Why would she retrieve money and then go to friends RELATIVES farm? I can maybe see going outside at friends, if she had a horse. But to go to the relative and friend didn't even go with her?

This little cluster right here holds all the answers to what is true and what is not. Nothing else even matters at this point. The Knot in this shoelace needs to be untied before going anywhere else.

Fleurde, if it's possible, this is where I would start trying to put the screws to people. Finding out what the real story is, backed with proof. Someone is lying or hiding and the only way to figure that out is to look at proof for everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I feel certain the SDB exists given that TW herself told fleurde about it and the friend gave the same story.

The friend told fleurde that TW wanted to go with her while she ran errands. If one of the errands included dropping something off at the relatives farm, I don't see why it's so crazy to think TW might've walked up to look at the horses and her friend or the relative asked her if she wanted to ride. I never understood the situation as the friend had actually left the farm while TW was riding, just that TW couldn't get to the phone.

That's not to say it actually happened but it's not *that* crazy of a story. If the story is true, the friend was likely helping TW buy some time for whatever reason. Maybe TW didn't want to answer questions about when she'd be home, etc. if she was thinking she might skip town for a while. Maybe she didn't want to talk herself out of disappearing by talking to her gf that she loves and would miss. Avoiding a phone call with gf or other loved ones might've helped her compartmentalize her feelings and avoid feeling guilty for leaving.

The way I see, if TW trusted the friend to keep the money in her SDB, she'd probably be okay leaving it concealed in the backpack/s in the friends car for a short period of time while they were at the farm.

Certainly, the whole thing could've been a lie and that would mean either TW is behind it and asked the friend to lie for her or the friend is behind the lie.

JMO

Someone mentioned this earlier and it made sense then, but I’m not sure now.

I don’t think Taylor is embarrassed to return or figuring out a way to return gracefully.

She either is gone by choice and isn’t planning on returning or met with foul play. JMO

I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s been stated someplace in this thread but, is there an upcoming court date??

If the most common reasoning (from family/friends/LE) for TW&#8217;s disappearance is Court, what if they took all upcoming hearings off the docket, at least temporarily. Give her an opportunity to come back before something bad happens. (Assuming/HOPING she is safe & well at the moment.) Once she returns, things can begin to move forward at that time?

Just a thought!
I know the court can&#8217;t just pick & choose who&#8217;s cases get special treatment. But considering that &#8216;court&#8217; is the most suspected reason for her missing, coupled with the fact that she IS someone&#8217;s mom, daughter, girlfriend, sister, coworker, etc., they may be willing to make an exception? Adding in that her pending court cases aren&#8217;t related to any violent/sex/dangerous crimes, & is more on the civil level-at least for the moment; my guess is that it may be more realistic for this case than some others.

ALL MOO!!

BBM. All that I have seen is Oct 22-- From timeline:

22 Oct 2017
&#8211; The next &#8220;compliance deadline&#8221; that Taylor has to show up for court (Fleurde post#865, Thread1)

Link to fleurde's post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nsacola-7-Sept-2017-1&p=13677467#post13677467

I don't know what happens if she doesn't appear Oct 22.

What if TW was also a joint account holder? I&#8217;m not sure how that works with SDBs. If there are 2 people on an account & one opens an SDB, can both account holders access it? Can both be listed on the SDB?

Why do that when all she has to do is open one herself?

Why do that when all she has to do is open one herself?

Is it possible that if it’s a joint account & the cash was in a SDB that the $$ in the bank acct would still be safe from court ordered holds? Or maybe this is an old acct of the friend & she doesn’t actively keep money in the acct so it could’ve been an easy option for a SDB? I really don’t know, just thinking out loud!!

If anyone knew TW had large amounts of cash and cashiers checks, it would make her an easy target. According to what I see in previous posts, her secretive nature would likely limit the number of individuals that knew.

Taking into account the large amount of cash and the cashiers checks, suicide looks less likely than walking away or foul play.

So which path looks the most likely? Sex, Money, Revenge, Walkaway or suicide?

Places to hide out might be: Childhood locations, favorite locations where she would feel comfortable, remote cabins owned by family or friends.

If she has no passport or did not take one with her, going into Canada or Mexico by legal means seems remote, however with her skill sets, the option of faked documents may be on the table.

I'm just wondering if anyone is emailing Taylor's poster to shelters, hospitals, rehabs, gun shows and anywhere else they suspect she may be. She is not showing up in Namus. Where is her birth certificate, passport, Drake's photos and other important documents and sentimental keepsakes? Did she leave all of that behind? Has anyone close to her received hang up calls or calls where no one says anything?

If anyone knew TW had large amounts of cash and cashiers checks, it would make her an easy target. According to what I see in previous posts, her secretive nature would likely limit the number of individuals that knew.

Taking into account the large amount of cash and the cashiers checks, suicide looks less likely than walking away or foul play.

Places to hide out might be: Childhood locations, favorite locations where she would feel comfortable, remote cabins owned by family or friends.

If she has no passport or did not take one with her, going into Canada or Mexico by legal means seems remote, however with her skill sets, the option of faked documents may be on the table.
actually I had a boyfriend once who had a French Canadian father and an American mother so he had dual citizenship. His Canadian ID had a different last name than his American one.

Great info! Thanks for coming, Trackergd!

I have read on these forums in other cases that you can walk into Mexico without a passport. Supposedly, you only need your passport if you are planning to come back to the US. That said, AbuDrake told us he doesn't think she would leave the country and she doesn't know any foreign languages. I think it would be hard for Taylor to blend in and disappear in Mexico without knowing Spanish. She would have to have a friend there who agreed to help her stay hidden if she went there. JMO.

You know, it all comes back to the money!

What if friend had already removed and used the money? Nothing woukd have prevented that.

Was friend seen on video at the bank that day? Was Taylor with her?

Did the money in the safety box even exist or was that just a story?

Why would she retrieve money and then go to friends RELATIVES farm? I can maybe see going outside at friends, if she had a horse. But to go to the relative and friend didn't even go with her?

This little cluster right here holds all the answers to what is true and what is not. Nothing else even matters at this point. The Knot in this shoelace needs to be untied before going anywhere else.

Fleurde, if it's possible, this is where I would start trying to put the screws to people. Finding out what the real story is, backed with proof. Someone is lying or hiding and the only way to figure that out is to look at proof for everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

I am of the opinion if TW disappeared voluntarily as LE has suggested, she did so with the help of another person or two.

AbuDrake has opined that TW is NOT a loner and would not go someplace where she would be alone or at least for any length of time--that she needs people in her life.

That information combined with the fact that no missing posters are being distributed and LE's statement, this is looking like an elaborate scheme (with the aid of someone) to walk away.

Questions I posed that didn't get a response (for whatever reason) that makes no sense to me:

1) Backpacks--someone stated she was last seen with them but our VI's can't state what was in them (clothes?) We've deduced you don't need two b.packs to haul $100K

2) Which Wells Fargo branch was visited?

3) Where was the horse farm located?

Those last two are pretty generic questions yet we don't have the answer (again, for whatever reason stated).

Without being able to track her movements and the ability to determine if those movements actually took place we will be spinning our wheels here for another several threads.

I am of the opinion if TW disappeared voluntarily as LE has suggested, she did so with the help of another person or two.

AbuDrake has opined that TW is NOT a loner and would not go someplace where she would be alone or at least for any length of time--that she needs people in her life.

That information combined with the fact that no missing posters are being distributed and LE's statement, this is looking like an elaborate scheme (with the aid of someone) to walk away.

Questions I posed that didn't get a response (for whatever reason) that makes no sense to me:

1) Backpacks--someone stated she was last seen with them but our VI's can't state what was in them (clothes?) We've deduced you don't need two b.packs to haul $100K

2) Which Wells Fargo branch was visited?

3) Where was the horse farm located?

Those last two are pretty generic questions yet we don't have the answer (again, for whatever reason stated).

Without being able to track her movements and the ability to determine if those movements actually took place we will be spinning our wheels here for another several threads.

BBM

Guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members