Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't been given that info because no one knows it, not even me. The only person who would know that info is the last person she was seen with.
Has she spoken with LE? (Last person Taylor was seen with)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Do we know if her passport is missing? It was said she (or AbuDrake) has ties to Canada. Her maiden name is common in Quebec and the north eastern US. Any chance she could have flown or driven across the border?

Her father's side are French Canadian - but have no modern connections north of the border. It's my family that live there now, not hers!

To AbuDrake

I am curious as to why you offered Taylor such a generous settlement for the divorce and how it appears she came out with so much less?

Also, why did she give up custody of your son? From the way it sounds, you have full custody, not shared custody? TIA.

I saw this storm coming and wanted to avoid it. I figured that money can be replaced, but time and good will cannot. I figured that I'd take the financial hit, and save either of us from losing money/focus/mental health. How I wish she'd taken any of those initial offers!!

We can only guess at what she was thinking when she sent Drake up here; I can only tell you what she said...and that changed after I went and got him. On 26SEP16, she sent an email (unprompted) entitled "Drake's living situation" and it said only "I am going to agree to Drake coming to live with you for the school year. I'm done fighting. You win. There are certain things that need to be discussed between you and I. When is a good time?"

On the phone, she then relayed that they'd not been getting along, and that she thought it would be best if he came up to live with me instead. So I booked it down to Florida, picked him up the following day, and once Drake and I were back in my hotel room for the night she added a medical component to her story. (It wasn't credible then, and is even less so now.)

Adding to that is that she saw the writing on the wall about how the final court hearing would go. Because I knew that it would take a detailed understanding of the case to see the dynamics at work here (more than a 2 day trial), and that many people with relevant opinions about Taylor would be unwilling to testify in court, I had requested a private Guardian Ad Litem to do a detailed investigation, and give a report to the court. This is very important: she refused to meet with the GAL. She refused to even tell her side of the story, or to let the GAL see her interacting with Drake. Such a move was tantamount to conceding the custody battle. I still don't understand why. Her official reason was that 'she didn't want to see her son put into the system.' That's a pretty odd reason to give custody to the other parent, and I don't believe her. But I also don't know her true motives.

I do want to say that I respect the courage she displayed in sending him up to live with me. That took a lot of guts and humility, and really shows that she was putting Drake's best interests first. All subsequent actions to 'get him back' (to include her official story that she didn't intend to send him up to live with me at all) have been pro forma and I get it...she needs at least plausible deniability of having given up custody. Our society is not kind to women who make that kind of decision; this is a face-saving measure. It's not fair - women shouldn't be judged for not being the primary caretaker of their children- but our society is still pretty damn sexist in that regard.

I just noticed that the missing Facebook post made by Brian M is no longer on there. I haven't followed the last couple days. And many pages of this thread are gone too. What did I miss???

I just noticed that the missing Facebook post made by Brian M is no longer on there. I haven't followed the last couple days. And many pages of this thread are gone too. What did I miss???
This is Thread #2 so perhaps that is why many pages seem missing to you?

Yes, the missing post on the PI page is no longer there - either deleted or made private. Don't know what effect, if any, it has on the thousands of shares made of that post as to whether all of those shares disappeared as well. I don't if that means something significant is known by the PI. Someone connected to the PI should inquire.

Abudrake, please help me out. On what date did TW's father notify the court that infact the information regarding TW helping him during hurricane was not true?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brian M said he took the post from being "Public" to "Private" because it had not been shared in a few days and he was getting odd people contacting him (e.g. - psychics). The only way you can see it now is if you are his FB friend. The poster being down on his site in no shape or form means TW has been found. We still have no information.

This is Thread #2 so perhaps that is why many pages seem missing to you?

Yes, the missing post on the PI page is no longer there - either deleted or made private. Don't know what effect, if any, it has on the thousands of shares made of that post as to whether all of those shares disappeared as well. I don't if that means something significant is known by the PI. Someone connected to the PI should inquire.

It’s my experience with FB that a post which was shared 1 or 1000x, once the original post has been deleted/made private, all subsequent posts/shares disappear from public view as well.

This is NOT good at all.

I hope FB has changed the way that works, but I’m unsure as I don’t use it hardly at all anymore.

Brian M said he took the post from being "Public" to "Private" because it had not been shared in a few days and he was getting odd people contacting him (e.g. - psychics). The only way you can see it now is if you are his FB friend. The poster being down on his site in no shape or form means TW has been found. We still have no information.

I can understand not wanting to have psychics contact him. BUT, changing the privacy status of a shared post, especially one as significant as this one, is NOT helping find TW!! [emoji26]

If you are in contact with him, if I may suggest reaching out to him to request he open it back up to the public. I’m sure his friends are aware TW is missing. It’s the rest of the population that might not be. & taking into account that MSM & LE aren’t saying much, this is the best way to get the word out. MOO, of course. I’m sorry for all you’re going through Fluerde. Positive vibes & lots of strength being sent your way.

Fleurde, do you know if any of her PI friends or coworkers are using their skills to find her, aside from the posted (and now private) poster/appeal?

Sorry for missing this earlier.

You aren't off base - Taylor would not be flippant with that much money. She'd guard it carefully...but what options does she have, other than to leave it in someone's gun safe or safe deposit box? She can't put it in a bank for fear of it being frozen again. She can't keep it physically attached to her body. Can you imagine the stress she must be under in this circumstance? She has to pick the least-worst option, from several bad options.
She could bury it at a friend's horse farm. And cross her fingers that the most likely thing to happen in that kind of scenario doesn't happen.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply!
I see what you are saying, I'm thinking more of that day though, that if she was going to have the money in hand, that she would likely keep it on her person, or at the very least, not leave it unattended, until she could secure some other hidey hole for it. Getting it, and then putting it down somewhere to ride a horse for a bit, and then potentially take it into a bar with her seems off.

Unless, I suppose, she had a place lined up to stash it and was able to do so right away.

I don't know, but I do know that I would be a wreck with that much cash on me, and wouldn't let it leave my sight until it was once again secure. I'm having a really hard time with bank friends story.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more. The idea that someone under that kind of stress in all areas of her life would take time out to ride a horse is laughable. And wasn't it at a friend of a friend's farm? Ranch hands/strangers all around, out in the country, no one's gonna hear you scream for help. She may have been there, but not to ride horsed. And she would never leave money in the trunk while her friend "ran errands" without her. More laughs. Her friend--with the car keys--and all that money. Wonder what the errands consisted of? Wonder if another bank got a visitor and a new SD accct was opened? Once it's in a new SD vault, would anyone ever know?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

abudrake, please help me out. On what date did tw's father notify the court that infact the information regarding tw helping him during hurricane was not true?

Sent from my sm-g955u using tapatalk

o/a 15sep17.

Fleurde, do you know if any of her PI friends or coworkers are using their skills to find her, aside from the posted (and now private) poster/appeal?
Thank you for asking this. I've been wondering the same thing. I'd think it would be all hands on deck, calling in favors etc. Unless, of course, they have private information - which I really hope is the case!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Thank you for asking this. I've been wondering the same thing. I'd think it would be all hands on deck, calling in favors etc. Unless, of course, they have private information - which I really hope is the case!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I really haven’t seen much of anything regarding any sort of searching for TW being organized by the PI/Co-Workers.
The only reason I can imagine this would be the case is because they know more than we do. They either know where she is or this is typical behavior for TW. MOO.

I just can’t understand why so many people (1000+) who say this behavior is NOT like TW, aren’t our searching or organizing some sort of event to get the word out. It’s puzzling.

You know, it all comes back to the money!

What if friend had already removed and used the money? Nothing woukd have prevented that.

Was friend seen on video at the bank that day? Was Taylor with her?

Did the money in the safety box even exist or was that just a story?

Why would she retrieve money and then go to friends RELATIVES farm? I can maybe see going outside at friends, if she had a horse. But to go to the relative and friend didn't even go with her?

This little cluster right here holds all the answers to what is true and what is not. Nothing else even matters at this point. The Knot in this shoelace needs to be untied before going anywhere else.

Fleurde, if it's possible, this is where I would start trying to put the screws to people. Finding out what the real story is, backed with proof. Someone is lying or hiding and the only way to figure that out is to look at proof for everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You know, it all comes back to the money!

What if friend had already removed and used the money? Nothing woukd have prevented that.

Was friend seen on video at the bank that day? Was Taylor with her?

Did the money in the safety box even exist or was that just a story?

Why would she retrieve money and then go to friends RELATIVES farm? I can maybe see going outside at friends, if she had a horse. But to go to the relative and friend didn't even go with her?

This little cluster right here holds all the answers to what is true and what is not. Nothing else even matters at this point. The Knot in this shoelace needs to be untied before going anywhere else.

Fleurde, if it's possible, this is where I would start trying to put the screws to people. Finding out what the real story is, backed with proof. Someone is lying or hiding and the only way to figure that out is to look at proof for everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well it was this friends SD Box and she would be the only oe that can get into it.
I'm sure there is bank CCTV of them both at the bank....
MO is this friend helped her leave. Is this a crime? Not that I know of unless TW was wanted for something by LE.

MO is this friend helped her leave. Is this a crime? Not that I know of unless TW was wanted for something by LE.
MO it is because TW has Court, and will be again in contempt if she willfully doesn't show up.

But I defer to a legal professional (attorney or paralegal) in Florida, because it might not be true in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member