Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! With the removal of the Google doc, I thought maybe we lost our VI. AduDrake, glad to see you are back Fleurde, I'm so glad you came to join us again.

We know you are in pain, and we are truly sorry for that. Our motive here is that we are trying to help find your Taylor. We have no other motive. We appreciate all the information you have given us. I know it's difficult to see things that stab at your heart that are negative about someone you love.

Taylor is Taylor, the good, the bad and the ugly. We are all made up of these components. None of us are perfect. We are not expected to be. Neither is Taylor. The difference is, she is missing and you want her found. We can help with that. Please consider our questions. As random as you think they might be, there is a reason for them. Even though you've never had to go through this before, many of us here have been doing this for years. We have to get to know our MP and their lifestyle. Their likes, dislikes, quirky things about them, funny things about them. They all help point us in directions that lead us to answers. Many things f the questions we ask are general and we ask them in most cases. Then we get to more personal, specific cases fine tuned to our missing person. We are not judging her. We deal with different aspects of life every day with each individual case.

We want to help you, we want to find Taylor. You seem like such a wonderful, compassionate lady. Taylor is lucky to have you in her life.

Please take care of yourself, make sure you eat, make sure you sleep so you can be Taylor's strength. All of us here are pulling for you.

So who entered the room with the safe deposit box?
Is it only the owner of the box allowed? did Taylor have to wait outside?

In my experience with SDB - only name on the account associated with the SDB is allowed in the vault. Account holder signs, places date and time on a log book. Bank associate also signs log book. Bank associate leaves the vault once the account holder accesses the SDB

Do we know if her passport is missing? It was said she (or AbuDrake) has ties to Canada. Her maiden name is common in Quebec and the north eastern US. Any chance she could have flown or driven across the border?

Jumping in here to ask a couple of questions:

First, did I read correctly that the PI that had offered the reward has since withdrawn and is not actively searching any more? If so, that gives me some comfort that Taylor must have contacted them......

Second......
I've been trying to think of a way to ask this as respectfully and tactfully as possible . I hope I have achieved that.

Been around WS a long time. Sometimes I say a lot...sometimes I just sit back and read.

Anyway, I've never seen an instance where a VI has requested a map not be made. Not saying it's never happened, just saying I've never seen it. Just to reiterate, a map will not have someones exact address posted on it......just a general idea so that a timeline can be more narrowed down. I truly don't want to step on toes or make anyone angry but a map is truly helpful.

I will duck all of the tomatoes being thrown at me now.

The Missing FB Page he had up for TW is now closed or made private, I noticed yesterday morning. Only mentioning SM because it was a public Missing Page.

Whew! With the removal of the Google doc, I thought maybe we lost our VI. AduDrake, glad to see you are back Fleurde, I'm so glad you came to join us again.

We know you are in pain, and we are truly sorry for that. Our motive here is that we are trying to help find your Taylor. We have no other motive. We appreciate all the information you have given us. I know it's difficult to see things that stab at your heart that are negative about someone you love.

Taylor is Taylor, the good, the bad and the ugly. We are all made up of these components. None of us are perfect. We are not expected to be. Neither is Taylor. The difference is, she is missing and you want her found. We can help with that. Please consider our questions. As random as you think they might be, there is a reason for them. Even though you've never had to go through this before, many of us here have been doing this for years. We have to get to know our MP and their lifestyle. Their likes, dislikes, quirky things about them, funny things about them. They all help point us in directions that lead us to answers. Many things f the questions we ask are general and we ask them in most cases. Then we get to more personal, specific cases fine tuned to our missing person. We are not judging her. We deal with different aspects of life every day with each individual case.

We want to help you, we want to find Taylor. You seem like such a wonderful, compassionate lady. Taylor is lucky to have you in her life.

Please take care of yourself, make sure you eat, make sure you sleep so you can be Taylor's strength. All of us here are pulling for you.

Thanks button wasn’t enough! Thank you, Seajay! Beautifully said!

Wonderfully said!!! It is the truth and encompasses our group at WB very well.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Sorry for missing this earlier.

You aren't off base - Taylor would not be flippant with that much money. She'd guard it carefully...but what options does she have, other than to leave it in someone's gun safe or safe deposit box? She can't put it in a bank for fear of it being frozen again. She can't keep it physically attached to her body. Can you imagine the stress she must be under in this circumstance? She has to pick the least-worst option, from several bad options.
Thank you for your reply!
I see what you are saying, I'm thinking more of that day though, that if she was going to have the money in hand, that she would likely keep it on her person, or at the very least, not leave it unattended, until she could secure some other hidey hole for it. Getting it, and then putting it down somewhere to ride a horse for a bit, and then potentially take it into a bar with her seems off.

Unless, I suppose, she had a place lined up to stash it and was able to do so right away.

I don't know, but I do know that I would be a wreck with that much cash on me, and wouldn't let it leave my sight until it was once again secure. I'm having a really hard time with bank friends story.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jmo and only goes for my own personal situation but I am divorced and it was as friendly as a divorce can be really, no kids involved. But I would say for sure that I know my ex pretty much inside out as much as is possible to know a person and it takes a long time living daily 24/7 with a person to say that IN MY OPINION.

I have not gotten the impressed that Taylor's ex has disparaged her, as much as tried to detail what he knows of her. Jmo
Sometimes you learn more about someone during the divorce than you ever did before.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Thank you.

You also hint that TW went to jail in the past. When did she go to jail ? Any probation you are aware of ?
Why did she go to jail ?

TW's arrest is on the internet.

Her charge is listed as battery.

eta I am reluctant to post a link out of respect but fwiw there are sites that publish mugshots and list the charges.
Also, not sure if jail time was done or this is what AbuDrake was referring to. Merely wanted to alert people that most everything can be found online.

Just yesterday there was a link to the arrest details with a photo of TW’s booking photo, in this thread!!

Am I going crazy, or was the post removed?!

Taylor was arrested in July 2015 for assault of her ex-husband. Abu says he dropped the charges against her. Any "jail time" she would have had from that arrest would be minimal-- perhaps a day or two in jail? The mugshot/arrest record link is in the timeline on the first page of this thread. I think it is important to make the distinction-- it is NOT as if Taylor is a criminal. The charges were dropped, meaning she has NO criminal record. She has an arrest record only. She was allowed to be a PI with her record.

In my experience with SDB - only name on the account associated with the SDB is allowed in the vault. Account holder signs, places date and time on a log book. Bank associate also signs log book. Bank associate leaves the vault once the account holder accesses the SDB

thats what i thoughr!
so her friend got the money
is my guess

she had to trust her to leave her money
in her name.

Exactly. "Seek truth from facts." We can care for people and want them found and recovered, but the essential elements of information to help problem solve require the bottom line truth be told, whatever that is -- truth without judgment.

I've known people who started self-medicating. It is a very human response to pressure. Their behaviors got more extreme, which did not help the life pressures. The trouble only compounded. A wonderful human being with continuing potential, but at the same time trapped in a self-destructive spot on the road of life. Sometimes, people need other people to help with woundedness and to get cleaned up. It happens.
The locations in my story are coincidental, as I’ve said I’m from Pensacola. My father was (rest his anguished soul) Mensa level genius who had problems relating to people sometimes, but was very accomplished regardless. However, he disappeared 4 times in his life after I was an adult. Each time was at least 6 weeks. The 4th was 2 months. My mother never told my brothers and I. We lived in different cities. “Oh yeah, dad’s great! He’s in the garage (at the store, at work, in town...). The last time is when we found out about the 3 previous times. The last time, he had driven from Dallas to Pensacola to his sisters house. He was there the whole time. My mother didn’t tell anyone for a month and then she called my aunt, not us, not the police. My mother talked to my aunt daily. They “worried” together, cried together, “sleuthed” together. He was with my aunt in Pensacola the whole time. My aunt loved my mother. My parents were married 45 years at that time. My mother never reported my father missing, “he’d done this before.” And of course, my aunt never suggested it, she was a cohort at that point. When my father finally showed up at home, my mother forgave him, but found chinaware of my aunts pattern in the car and all hell broke loose! He’d drank over the years sporadically, and I’d guess (no one admitted), binged on those “missing” trips. My aunt later said he was “loaded” the whole time he was there. She felt she was his caregiver, whatever that entailed, and sent him on his way when he was better. She said she would have never have told the story if my mother had not found the plate in the car (which had held a piece of cake for my dad). My father, nor my aunt, ever revealed what led to this episode, but my father stepped back into his life as if nothing ever happened. He never revealed anything about his other 3 missing episodes and he never went missing again...that I know of...

When my mother was on hospice, and we were having those “clearing the air” and getting “last minute detail” conversations (which are a blessing) out of the way, I said to her, “I still can’t believe you never let us know Daddy was missing or didn’t call the police all those times.” She said to me “He WAS the Police. They already knew he was missing.” He was a Police Officer. Her statement changed my world, how I saw her, my dad, my aunt, his job...but he was already gone and I couldn’t tell him. He took himself out until he was strong enough to “deal” and she knew it.

I tell you this story because we never know the strength, weakness, breaking point, nor healing point of another. We all “deal” with things in different ways and I still, and most likely never will, say I’m as strong a woman as my mom was. I’d of been all crazy up in that 911 after 24 hours! I don’t know how she did that, and with NO SUPPORT for OVER a MONTH for 4 episodes. Bless her heart, and his. He wanted to spare her his demons but only added others.

Taylor was arrested in July 2015 for assault of her ex-husband. Abu says he dropped the charges against her. Any "jail time" she would have had from that arrest would be minimal-- perhaps a day or two in jail? The mugshot/arrest record link is in the timeline on the first page of this thread. I think it is important to make the distinction-- it is NOT as if Taylor is a criminal. The charges were dropped, meaning she has NO criminal record. She has an arrest record only. She was allowed to be a PI with her record.

if we were talking about a husband we would not be so forgiving im sorry.
actions have consequences....lucky to have charges dropped.
i cant defend abusive behavior im sorry male or female.

jmo

jmo

I absolutely agree with you on your first statement. It’s definitely the truth a great deal of the time. I also cannot defend abusive behavior no matter the gender.

That being said, I’m not sure this has much to do with Taylor being missing, etc. FWIW...

jmo

How is it "forgiving" to state as fact what her record shows?

She was arrested due to a fight with her ex. The charges were DROPPED. Abu even said in another post that she was not physically abusive to him-- he clarified that she was emotionally abusive most of the time. It was that one incident where she pushed him and he had it on tape and was able to legally have her arrested. Please don't put words in my mouth on what I would or would not "forgive" in evaluating a dropped arrest charge. I just wanted it to be clear that she was not a criminal doing hard time nor did she have any other arrests on her record as far as I can find. I would never defend abuse.

I am glad to see AbuDrake has returned.

An important fact I believe we need to remember is that AbuDrake was with Taylor for many years and knows much about her personality that is only gained through those years.

Fleurde and Taylor were in the honeymoon stage of a relationship. It is new, exciting, people don't show their real temper, fears, or negativity. It is just the way life is.

This is not saying one is right or wrong. It is merely pointing out where each one is coming from. JMO.

To AbuDrake

I am curious as to why you offered Taylor such a generous settlement for the divorce and how it appears she came out with so much less?

Also, why did she give up custody of your son? From the way it sounds, you have full custody, not shared custody? TIA.

I am glad to see AbuDrake has returned.

An important fact I believe we need to remember is that AbuDrake was with Taylor for many years and knows much about her personality that is only gained through those years.

Fleurde and Taylor were in the honeymoon stage of a relationship. It is new, exciting, people don't show their real temper, fears, or negativity. It is just the way life is.

This is not saying one is right or wrong. It is merely pointing out where each one is coming from. JMO.

JMO
I don't think either one of them know who Taylor really is it seems she is evolving.

I imagine LE did some work before determining that as far as they can tell, she has left on her own and they have no indications of foul play or that she has become a victim of a crime. Sure, they could be wrong but with her being a former cop, I would guess they did more than they might for another missing adult. Jmo

No tomatoes! A map will be made if we can get approximate locations. VI has been assured no home addresses will be revealed. Problem is we haven't been given the locations of the bank or horse farm

You haven't been given that info because no one knows it, not even me. The only person who would know that info is the last person she was seen with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china