Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contempt is for "...willfully failing to pay child support and retroactive child support and willfully failing to obtain a life insurance policy to secure her child support obligation."

Thank you.

You also hint that TW went to jail in the past. When did she go to jail ? Any probation you are aware of ?
Why did she go to jail ?

Can anyone confirm that bank friend has spoken with LE?

My mind is starting to head towards really uncomfortable scenarios - where there was no bank visit, maybe because the money wasn't there, or never was to begin with, and all of bank friends interactions with GF were just CYA mode. I can't seem to get my mind to move in other directions.

I think I'd feel a bit better knowing at the very least that this story has been given to LE, by bank friend, so that it can be properly vetted.

Kadoober, this is the problem I mentioned upthread.

LE feels she left voluntarily so no information is coming from them.
Fleurde (one VI) is reluctant to give us some information
Fleurde has also asked us not to prepare a map

Without knowing so many facts such as are there clothes missing from Fleurde's house, who exactly saw TW with the bags full of cash, etc., we're merely treading water here.

Thank you.

You also hint that TW went to jail in the past. When did she go to jail ? Any probation you are aware of ?
Why did she go to jail ?

TW's arrest is on the internet.

Her charge is listed as battery.

eta I am reluctant to post a link out of respect but fwiw there are sites that publish mugshots and list the charges.
Also, not sure if jail time was done or this is what AbuDrake was referring to. Merely wanted to alert people that most everything can be found online.

eta I am reluctant to post a link out of respect but fwiw there are sites that publish mugshots and list the charges.
Also, not sure if jail time was done or this is what AbuDrake was referring to. Merely wanted to alert people that most everything can be found online.

Just yesterday there was a link to the arrest details with a photo of TW’s booking photo, in this thread!!

Am I going crazy, or was the post removed?!

If you can pay, yes. Otherwise, not so

Jumping in here to ask a couple of questions:

First, did I read correctly that the PI that had offered the reward has since withdrawn and is not actively searching any more? If so, that gives me some comfort that Taylor must have contacted them......

Second......
I've been trying to think of a way to ask this as respectfully and tactfully as possible . I hope I have achieved that.

Been around WS a long time. Sometimes I say a lot...sometimes I just sit back and read.

Anyway, I've never seen an instance where a VI has requested a map not be made. Not saying it's never happened, just saying I've never seen it. Just to reiterate, a map will not have someones exact address posted on it......just a general idea so that a timeline can be more narrowed down. I truly don't want to step on toes or make anyone angry but a map is truly helpful.

I will duck all of the tomatoes being thrown at me now.

Just yesterday there was a link to the arrest details with a photo of TW’s booking photo, in this thread!!

Am I going crazy, or was the post removed?!

I think Jethro posted it but it was not yesterday. Maybe Thursday or Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbuDrake - if you have a moment, can you see my question above?
With what you have told us about Taylor and money, I can't imagine her leaving that sum of cash laying around while she does other things.
Am I off base?

Sorry for missing this earlier.

You aren't off base - Taylor would not be flippant with that much money. She'd guard it carefully...but what options does she have, other than to leave it in someone's gun safe or safe deposit box? She can't put it in a bank for fear of it being frozen again. She can't keep it physically attached to her body. Can you imagine the stress she must be under in this circumstance? She has to pick the least-worst option, from several bad options.

Thank you AbuDrake.

However, I doubt that Fleurde will answer the question about substance abuse.

From what you've seen from TW, have you noticed intoxication signs when you picked up Drake ?
Did Drake tell you something about TW possibly linked to substance abuse, ex temper outbursts, reporting saying odd things.... ?

Although highly relevant, I want to steer clear of this one.

No tomatoes! A map will be made if we can get approximate locations. VI has been assured no home addresses will be revealed. Problem is we haven't been given the locations of the bank or horse farm

First, did I read correctly that the PI that had offered the reward has since withdrawn and is not actively searching any more? If so, that gives me some comfort that Taylor must have contacted them......

Second......
I've been trying to think of a way to ask this as respectfully and tactfully as possible . I hope I have achieved that.

Been around WS a long time. Sometimes I say a lot...sometimes I just sit back and read.

Anyway, I've never seen an instance where a VI has requested a map not be made. Not saying it's never happened, just saying I've never seen it. Just to reiterate, a map will not have someones exact address posted on it......just a general idea so that a timeline can be more narrowed down. I truly don't want to step on toes or make anyone angry but a map is truly helpful.

Yes - this is the only time she's been to jail that i'm aware of.

Second......

I personally think too much is being made of the map thing. I think the VI saw her own street was going to be listed, and maybe assumed her exact house, and respectfully asked that we not put it on a map and post it. Some people are very concerned with their privacy and fear some whackadoo might target them if their info is easily accessible. I fall into that category. Would not want my street called out on a public forum. My street is only about 15 houses and for me that's too close for comfort.

Also, not sure if jail time was done or this is what AbuDrake was referring to.

Quote here :
#1 - She was caught lying to the court about going to help with Irma, and so she now faces perjury charges → jail time...in addition to contempt charges for ignoring the court order. She does NOT want to go back to jail and I think may prefer to end her life rather than suffer it again. Of note - this is sloppy of her...totally uncharacteristic to be caught in an provable lie like this. Normally her lies are very difficult to disprove.
Source : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nsacola-7-Sept-2017-2&p=13688451#post13688451
Bolded are mine.

But yes, we can easily understand that TW already went to jail, as she doesn't want to go back.

No, I was not lying.

Thank you.

Why did she go to jail ?

AbuDrake mentioned TW's arrest in the first thread in post #193 dated 09-25-2017, 08:51 PM. Here are his words concerning that:

Second time was 10JUL15, when she tried to get me to hit her IOT get the upper hand in the divorce case. She barged into my house and was shoving me, saying stuff like "Oh look at you. You are so mad...don't be such a ****ing pussy, I know you want to hit me." It didn't work: I kept my hands up, and had an eyewitness and a video camera...she ended up going to jail, not me. (Interestingly enough, before that incident she had coached at least two women to make their husbands hit them as a way of getting all the cards in a divorce case.)

Thank you ! It's much clearer now.

Sometimes, it gets difficult to follow what is what !

AbuDrake and Fleurde

Any places TW likes to go ?
Her favourite leisure activities ? (besides the money she refuses to give to AbuDrake)

Could she befriend with unsavoury characters in her personal life you are aware of ?

Hitchhiking ?

Any motor offences ? Unpaid tickets ?

Medical bills you are aware of ? Health insurance issues ?

I have some compassion for her. She sounds like someone I knew in the past:

Some baseline potential for destructive patterns from heredity, with strong positive potential in young adulthood. That was the mix. Then with the pressures in life divergent behaviors began, as if going two different directions at the same time, until the internal tension got to be too much and they self-destructed. That person went to a year long rehab program and was doing well.

May she recover and do well, also. Life is in the long term.

I find a map helpful. I'm a visual person.

But, if we can't have one, then so be it.

Taylor, I check here every day hoping to read that you've been found safe and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks