Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleurde, is there anything new that you CAN tell us? Anything else you thought of that happened the last day you saw her? Any little thing might be relevant. You said she made breakfast for you at home. Where did she have lunch? Did the friend say which bar she might head to? Did Taylor have a favorite bar? Did going to a bar on her own sound like something she might do if she did not have plans with you for dinner that night?

I appreciate what you are all doing here. I know you need more info, but this is an on going investigation with LE. I just can't give you all the details, I'm sorry. Please understand that I say that with the utmost kindness and sincerity. Please don't quit, some things you post help me think and reflect to see if I can recall anything else.

I appreciate what you are all doing here. I know you need more info, but this is an on going investigation with LE. I just can't give you all the details, I'm sorry. Please understand that I say that with the utmost kindness and sincerity. Please don't quit, some things you post help me think and reflect to see if I can recall anything else.

Is it an ongoing investigation? I quoted LE upthread as saying they feel she left voluntarily.

One would think that information wouldn't need to be kept so secret in that case?

Sometimes, the best thing people can do is be open to others and pray for them. If the young woman is hurt, it may be seemingly impossible to receive care from others. She's seen a lot as a policewoman, and she is a human being. We have no idea how much understanding, compassion, and care she may need. This is one of those moments where reminding her to God might simply be the best thing that can be done.

I don't post much but wanted to say I'm sorry for all you are going through. K can "hear" the pain in this post. I've been through similar so I understand all the difference emotions it brings, mostly the fear :( I hope and pray you get answers soon that Taylor is safe and is able to come back to you and those that love her.

I'm sorry you are going through this and feel like you shouldn't answer questions due to the LE investigation. This whole situation must be very stressful. You mentioned in a previous post that hundreds (possibly 1000) people who know Taylor have made contact and agree this is not in her character. Have you considered having a candlelight vigil for Taylor? The purpose of such a gathering is to bring together people who love her and for support of people like you who miss her. If Taylor is out there, it also is an opportunity to show her how much she is loved and how much you want her to return home safe. Getting people who know Taylor together to talk to each other might also bring up new ideas that no one has thought of before. Please consider it.

I pray that Taylor is safe & comes home to her loved ones very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Respectfully, without having answers to the last day she was seen, I don't know what more we can offer.

We can't be told about the supposed backpacks. That eliminates knowing if she had any clothes packed in them.

We can't be told about the friend or the horse riding. That eliminates knowing if she actually did the activity and if so what time it took place.

We don't know what bank she went to. That eliminates knowing the distance from house to bank to horse.

We've been asked not to provide a map of her movements.

I understand if LE has said not to speak about this but honestly, without that information all we can do is speculate. And speculate is something the VI's can do on their own without us bombarding them with questions they can't answer.

:desert:

Thanks to both VIs for posting what they can here. All we can offer now is prayers and support.
I know that most posters on this forum get personally vested in these cases. I know i think about it every day. I want TW home safe even though I don't know her.
I hope she sees this thread and all the 1000s of people posting on FB and realizes that the financial and legal issues are nothing compared to friends and family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jmo and only goes for my own personal situation but I am divorced and it was as friendly as a divorce can be really, no kids involved. But I would say for sure that I know my ex pretty much inside out as much as is possible to know a person and it takes a long time living daily 24/7 with a person to say that IN MY OPINION.

I have not gotten the impressed that Taylor's ex has disparaged her, as much as tried to detail what he knows of her. Jmo

I only see 2? Don't make me get the eyeball out again, lol.

Looks like 2 of them have the same address.

One is an ATM. Select "Safe Deposit Box" to Narrow the search and the ATM listing goes away. There are actually 6 locations in Pensacola with SDBs.

WTH? Why is it only showing me 2? I broke google.

OMG...I swear I don't drink...I totally didn't scroll though. My bad.

I missed a link about sd boxes?

The link above doesn't have the sd box checked. There are more than three branches listed on that link.

Yes, you have to check it yourself. Search options I selected didn't carry over in the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks