FL - Teens steal Girl Scout money; sorry they got caught

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/02/19/s1b_cookie_0219.html

Woods was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Her 17-year-old codefendant in both cases faces juvenile charges.

The two went to the Denny's at 4541 Hypoluxo Road west of Lantana around 3 a.m. Sunday and left without paying the $25.84 tab, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

The manager gave their license plate number to deputies, who tracked Woods down at her home west of Lake Worth, according to the arrest report.

The first thing I would do as their parents would be to separate them. They seem to feed off of one another's stupidity and encouragement.

Step two, take away her car, her phone, and the clothing she likes. You're going to school in sweatpants until you get your damned act together.

Battering a boyfriend, stealing from a Girl Scout, and now a dine and dash? These girls just can't seem to quit, can they?

Their parents must be so proud.

The first thing I would do as their parents would be to separate them. They seem to feed off of one another's stupidity and encouragement.

Step two, take away her car, her phone, and the clothing she likes. You're going to school in sweatpants until you get your damned act together.

I agree with you a thousand percent. When my kid wanted to dress in chains and all black with brilliant (think Chucky!) red hair - I told her she'd better make those clothes look GOOD. She could LOOK like a or ACT like a , but she couldn't do both. If she chose to act like a , she could only do it in church dresses. Pick your behavior.

I've seen the "feeding" behavior, as well. It works both ways, good influences and bad. Give them role models that behave if they can't BE role models that do.

I think they have some kind of "Paris Hilton wannabe syndrome" in which they feed off all their negative publicity. They will keep misbehaving and committing crimes until they get locked up long enough to realize they don't like it, or a miracle happens and they change.

I think they have some kind of "Paris Hilton wannabe syndrome" in which they feed off all their negative publicity. They will keep misbehaving and committing crimes until they get locked up long enough to realize they don't like it, or a miracle happens and they change.

I completely agree. If you look at the circle of friends on myspace it's a bunch of white, suburban kids acting all gangster and slutty. :bang:

These little beotches need to be taught a lesson. The second myspace is full of messages by the first one about 'shrooms, mentions not being allowed in the mall...I agree with golfmom. Drop these stupid girls in the ghetto with who they perceive to be their peeps and lets just watch them 'deal'.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

WEST PALM BEACH — Saying she is "an out-of-control drug user," a juvenile court judge on Wednesday ordered Girl Scout cookie-money thief Stefanie Woods confined to a high-security facility for up to three years in order to address substance-abuse and mental-health problems.

Woods, 18, took the news stoically at first. But after she had to remove her earrings, after her tearful mother hugged her goodbye, after court deputies took her fingerprints, the realization hit Woods: She won't be going home soon.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/05/28/0528cookiethief.html

WEST PALM BEACH — Saying she is "an out-of-control drug user," a juvenile court judge on Wednesday ordered Girl Scout cookie-money thief Stefanie Woods confined to a high-security facility for up to three years in order to address substance-abuse and mental-health problems.

Woods, 18, took the news stoically at first. But after she had to remove her earrings, after her tearful mother hugged her goodbye, after court deputies took her fingerprints, the realization hit Woods: She won't be going home soon.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/05/28/0528cookiethief.html
Hahahahahaha...GOOD! This girl seems to really think she is better than everyone and completely above the law. I am glad the judge saw right through her.

That's great! Thanks for the update!

Kudos to the judge! :clap:

I like this bit:
Hanna read a letter to Baker that he said Woods wrote. In it, she said she used drugs not to get high, but to suppress feelings. "My drug use comes from my emotions, which I do not know how to control," the letter said.
Oh yes, because no one else has emotions like you do, do they - stereotypical whiny self-centered teenager?

I just love it. So glad the judge did the right thing. Maybe she'll have a chance of waking up and joining the real world. Or she can choose to become a - whichever.

I like this bit: Oh yes, because no one else has emotions like you do, do they - stereotypical whiny self-centered teenager?

I just love it. So glad the judge did the right thing. Maybe she'll have a chance of waking up and joining the real world. Or she can choose to become a - whichever.

I dunno, what if she is bi-polar? :waitasec: Doesn't change that she was a rotten b*tch though. I'm glad the judge is addressing her drug abuse *AND* mental health issues. Maybe she'll be able to be a good member of society when she gets out, I hope!

I dunno, what if she is bi-polar? :waitasec: Doesn't change that she was a rotten b*tch though. I'm glad the judge is addressing her drug abuse *AND* mental health issues. Maybe she'll be able to be a good member of society when she gets out, I hope!

I think I read somewhere that she was diagnosed as bi-polar. Still, this girl obviously needs some serious help. Her parents failed her long ago, imo.

Her mother was on the radio this morning. Basically she said that her daughter was not a bad person, she's been crucified in the media, the drug use report was exaggerated, she let her drop out of school to pursue a modeling career, oh yeah and.....there is another girl involved who we hear nothing about. Also she was mad that the other girl was given immunity.:rolleyes: She also stated that anyone who is raising a teenage daughter should understand what she is going through. I can see that because my 14 year old is about to drive me insane, but this girl has gotten away with wayyyyy to much.

The judge did state that she could get out earlier if she was making progress. The only part of this sentence that I disagree with is the fact that she will spend up to 2 months in juvenile detention while they find room at a state run facility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221
Back