FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would be curious to know if Tiffany recently went on any cruises or visited any places off the mainland.

The question I posted about the toilets in the rest room was based on experience. Parks across the nation have both. The pit type can be composting where they are more like concrete vaults that they put composting material in to break down the waste. They would make a handy place to dump small personal effects, cellphone and keys with a reasonable assumption that they would never be found. I have seen it done with porta-potties.

The question I posted about the toilets in the rest room was based on experience. Parks across the nation have both. The pit type can be composting where they are more like concrete vaults that they put composting material in to break down the waste. They would make a handy place to dump small personal effects, cellphone and keys with a reasonable assumption that they would never be found. I have seen it done with porta-potties.

Good point - I figured that's what you were getting at, and probably there no check was done into that....

There was a case I cannot remember now of where a person was actually placed in one...

Trackergd - I was wondering if a body could somehow be placed in the vault/pit below the restroom, assuming it's that type....

Trackergd - I was wondering if a body could somehow be placed in the vault/pit below the restroom, assuming it's that type....

They usually have a door/hatch in the back (outside) for clean out. 99.9% of the time they are padlocked as it is a hazardous confined space under OSHA regulations.

Also want to note that a body in a composting pit toilet would stink far worse than what is normally in there... I'm jus sayin.....

Going off in different direction - what if she simply went into the water that evening and was swept away...

Her photo (below) prompted this thought, though weather that day was not conducive to doing that ...

1004856_165524110305302_957792623_n.jpg

Going off in different direction - what if she simply went into the water that evening and was swept away...

Her photo (below) prompted this thought, though weather that day was not conducive to doing that ...

[/IMG]

I have often wondered that. It had been raining, the Fort I believe had been closed because of flooding, but it had just reopened. Believe the weather was overcast that day, but her login somewhere I remember was some variation of "dancing in the rain" so she might've taken to that weather... It has always been a possibility. That having been said, depending on the currents / weather, often times drowning victims will wash back up and she has not turned up.

Given the length of time before the car was found and the uncertainty of how long it had been parked there, I still wonder about the possibility of someone driving over that toll both that evening where the picture was taken, then heading down the beach in the opposite direction to parts unknown, for an unknown period, before returning the car to that parking lot. It seems like a possibility.

It has been so long with no trace of her, other than the vehicle / cell phone turning up.

I think it's either an accident at the beach, foul play after work - either before the car went to the beach, or after she drove it to the beach, or third possibility that for whatever reason she decided to disappear or entered some sort of dissociative fugue state where she doesn't remember who she is...

I really hope LE is all over this. I was hoping with the influx of Labor Day weekend vacationers to the beach something might turn up in this case, but I haven't seen or heard anything.

Docbh

Docbh - agree with your thoughts in above post.

Something else crossed my mind looking that photo above - I wonder who took the photo? Did she do it using a self timer on a camera.. perhaps she wanted to take photos that evening and someone saw her as easy prey...

Would her cell phone show its location if calls were made to her phone?.

When did someone notice and call to check on Tiffany?
If cell phone pings show the parking lot area that day or the next then we must assume the car was there during this time

Would her cell phone show its location if calls were made to her phone?.

When did someone notice and call to check on Tiffany?
If cell phone pings show the parking lot area that day or the next then we must assume the car was there during this time

If her phone's battery was alive (even if phone off) and not in airplane mode if it has such feature, her phone would have been pinging off towers and that should give some idea if car was in same spot as it would tend to keep pinging off the same tower or if two close by then just the two...

I wonder if you could fit a second bike in the car... wonder if there was any evidence of a second bike in the car...

Random late night thoughts, but if you wanted to ditch the car and didn't want to avail yourself of public transportation (ie. the trolley), seems like you could hop a bike and ride home.

I'm guessing the two military bases nearby weren't doing any training / sensing / aerial surveillance practice or anything over the time period she's been missing.

Checked the facebook page, they say they're working with LE, phone records are taking two months (?!?) because missing persons cases aren't "urgent" in the eyes of the phone company? Very odd. Other things i think are odd: the absolute lack of mention of this unrelated(?) RSO arrested for the beach abduction / assault last week in the press. I can't figure out why that hasn't made the news...

I think this sums it up: :banghead:

Tiffany reminds me a bit of Kortne Stauffer, who has been missing from PA since July 2012.

I wonder if you could fit a second bike in the car... wonder if there was any evidence of a second bike in the car...

Checked the facebook page, they say they're working with LE, phone records are taking two months (?!?) because missing persons cases aren't "urgent" in the eyes of the phone company?
I think this sums it up: :banghead:

I own a similar truck to hers and I could easily fit two bikes.

Can we go on strike or something with our phone companies - bakjadkhakh ridiculous. Ditto :banghead:

Links so people don't have to browse up --

http://helpfindtiffany.com/
https://twitter.com/FindTifDaniels

Checked the facebook page, they say they're working with LE, phone records are taking two months (?!?) because missing persons cases aren't "urgent" in the eyes of the phone company? Very odd.

This is very odd. I subpoena phone records involving civil cases for a living. It usually takes three weeks. LE requests are given precedence. No way that it would take two months. IMO.

This is very odd. I subpoena phone records involving civil cases for a living. It usually takes three weeks. LE requests are given precedence. No way that it would take two months. IMO.

Isn't there a way LE can get phone data ASAP...I was thinking they have the ability to look real time.... In an emergency etc .

I thought they track criminals and arrest them by phone pings using real time data but can't do it for a missing person geezzzzzz

I was so surprised her phone was in her car correct? Yet it took ten days to find it and the car and it was found by family and not LE?

I thought GPS ,cell pings would have found it immediately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder
Back