FL FL- Tonya Whipp 38, bf didn't report her msg, left car, dog & personal items, Auburndale, late May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could you post the link please? I can't seem to find a post from 1st of June this year, I've checked all the profiles I can see in her name

Post #29 has her FB page.

Post in thread 'FL- Tonya Whipp 38, her bf says she was gone when he ret frm work, he didn't rpt her msg, left car, dog & personal items, Auburndale, late May 2023'
FL - FL- Tonya Whipp 38, her bf says she was gone when he ret frm work, he didn't rpt her msg, left car, dog & personal items, Auburndale, late May 2023

On July 24, 2023, Channel 10 News updated their July 23, 2023 article to say, "At this point, no one is a person of interest in this case." I had found the previous wording confusing and this edit made it more clear.

Could you post the link please? I can't seem to find a post from 1st of June this year, I've checked all the profiles I can see in her name

In this news article from WESH Channel 2 News Station, updated July 17, 2023, they quote the Facebook message from Tonya's Facebook Account:
"Klotzbier received a message from Whipp’s Facebook account on June 1.
“ 'I’ve been going through a lot and have been thinking really hard about what I really want. I’m Ok. I don’t want to talk and when I do, I’ll call you,' it said, according to police."
Here is the link to that news article.

A FB message from June 1st ?
Just wondering if Tonya really posted it ?
Still nothing more from that date on, at least that's what it looks like.
My guess is she would've surfaced or contacted someone by now.
Leaving her beloved pets behind is the most concerning.
Omo.

Interesting they didn't name the male. Is that where Tonya lived?

Posted: Jul 26, 2023 / 07:39 PM EDT
The Auburndale Police Department and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement have been searching a home in the area of Indiana Court and Rose Street.

Edited to fix how I spelled her name.

Last edited:
Interesting they didn't name the male. Is that where Tanya lived?

The Auburndale Police Department and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement have been searching a home in the area of Indiana Court and Rose Street.

I don't think where the search is currently ongoing is where she lived.

One article says (bbm):
Whipp, 38, was last seen in late May. Police say her boyfriend told detectives she was not at their Caroline Avenue home when he got back from work.

In the article from tonight, they say they are searching (bbm):

I don't have actual house numbers, but this shows the streets (her supposed home, plus where they are currently searching) -- looks to be about 2 miles between the two locations:

Articles referenced:
and

I don't think where the search is currently ongoing is where she lived.

One article says (bbm):

In the article from tonight, they say they are searching (bbm):

I don't have actual house numbers, but this shows the streets (her supposed home, plus where they are currently searching) -- looks to be about 2 miles between the two locations:

Articles referenced:
and
Those 2 locations are not that far apart, under 3 miles. I wonder if the boyfriend and this male know each other.

Interesting they didn't name the male. Is that where Tonya lived?

Edited to fix how I spelled her name.
They updated the article at 8:44 pm today and now the name of the resident where the home was searched was named. Per the article, he said she lived in his house 10 years ago. From the article, he " said Whipp was at his home for about 45 minutes on June 6, but denied any involvement in her disappearance and said he doesn’t know where she is."

From the article:

The resident, JR, said the search was in connection with the disappearance of Whipp, who went missing some time between May 28 and June 1.

JR said Whipp was at his home for about 45 minutes on June 6, but denied any involvement in her disappearance and said he doesn’t know where she is.

“There’s nothing in my house at all that involves Tonya,” JR said. “There’s nothing illegal in my house right now.”

JR said Whipp used to live at his house 10 years ago, and hopes that she’s found safe.

“I’m hoping they find her safe,” he said. “Maybe she needed time away and disappeared. Otherwise, I hope they find her. I love her with all my heart.”

Let me know if you can see the news story at this link. They updated the story with the news story at 11:09 pm. Police search Auburndale home tied to Tonya Whipp case, resident tells WFLA
I could watch the video. He mentions she left with a friend and hasn’t seen her since.

Snip
The resident, Jake Rudy, said the search was in connection with the disappearance of Whipp,

Rudy said Whipp was at his home for about 45 minutes on June 6, but denied any involvement in her disappearance and said he doesn’t know where she is.

Rudy said Whipp used to live at his house 10 years ago, and hopes that she’s found safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back