FL - Tracey Nix, two of her grandchildren died in her care in separate incidents (7mo in hot car Nov '22 & 16mo drowned Dec '21)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know what version I believe...

While Mr Nix was out, the Defendant ingested two Cymbalta and Ambien and fell asleep while E.S. was left unattended sleeping in a chair.
After she awoke approximately 10 hours later...

V's

During that time, the Defendant fell asleep while E.S. was left unattended sleeping in a chair.
After she awoke...
Notably, the night before, the Defendant ingested time released Cymbalta and Ambien
How many Cymbalta and Ambien total did she take in a 24 hour period? Was she trying to kill herself? Is she addicted? Was she taking these medications when Uriel died? I wonder what her everyday temperament was?
Is husband supporting her in all this?

Ezra and Urial's parents are still fighting for justice for their babies. I wish them all the best!

How many Cymbalta and Ambien total did she take in a 24 hour period? Was she trying to kill herself? Is she addicted? Was she taking these medications when Uriel died? I wonder what her everyday temperament was?
Is husband supporting her in all this?

Ezra and Urial's parents are still fighting for justice for their babies. I wish them all the best!
She may be severely addicted, but she may also have dementia to the extent she took her meds over and over because she didn't remember taking them. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back