FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Report above is one of the reasons I've doubted whether Tracy was ever near or around JVH's home. Not only did cadaver dogs find no scent of decomp but tracking dogs--bloodhounds--were employed by LE shortly after her car was found, who also detected no scent of Tracy in the area.

:parrot:

This case is such an enigma anything is possible even if it is unlikely.
The only way to get out of the rear set of a two door car is to move the front seats forward and tilt them.
Were Tracy's car seats moved forward and tilted?
If they were it is quite likely there were two passengers in the rear seat.
If there were passengers, one of them must have sat on the change of clothing. Did the clothing look 'sat on?'
If there weren't passengers someone was looking for something.

Why was the car left where it was? So close to where Hataway lived.
Was it driveable when LE found it?

Where is the crime scene? Where is Tracy?

Anyone, esp. locals, able to dig up some more info on the reported construction debris removal business that JVH and Toole allegedly were connected in somehow?

• Name of the business?
  • Business location(s)?
  • What their roles were?
  • Dates of employment?
  • ...and on...and on...
IMHO, this would provide for some productive sleuthing in terms of searches. TIA!

I did hear LE believed HARDER DRUGS are a definite..... No one trashed TO's behavior. My gut tells me he was going to move the car elsewhere but LE was called before he could get to it. This car is basically NEON...sticks out like a sore thumb....I think he was wasted and lost track of time. This is just my opinion I have not been following every event like you guys have. I was so focused on my task at hand when I was there.

Not a new report, but, noted the following exerpt re: location of cell tower that pinged @ 8:30AM.

"Ocasio's cell phone is missing, but newly released reports show that her mother tried to call her on it about 8:30 a.m. the morning she disappeared. Cell-phone records show that call pinged off a tower about 1,000 feet from Hataway's home.

Ocasio told Hamilton that she first met Hataway at the Florida Tap Room about a week before she disappeared."

None of the towers I've marked to-date are 1,000 feet +/- to Hataway's place. Will go looking for the location of a tower that meets this criteria.

Also checking around for Verizon ping experts, FWIW.

Included in the quote that Ocasio had only known JVH for ~week. Prolly not news to anyone, but, I must've blown right past that before.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...missing-hataway-060509,0,5320149.story?page=2

ETA: OK...found the tower! Marked map. It isn't an FCC-registered tower. It was either constructed after the Google Sat image was taken (haven't checked other sat images yet) or, since it is a independently owned tower it is likely mounted to something shorter & harder to find via sat image. Doesn't help the sat image was taken near mid-day when shadows are almost nil :rolleyes:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...216,-81.543446&spn=0.073569,0.105228&t=h&z=13

Locals:

Long-shot. Rule of thumb is that security videos are tossed after ~30days.

IIRC, Tracy went missing 5/27...its now 6/25....30 days rapidly approaching.

Seems like the kinda thing LE has prolly already done. BUT...in looking @ street-level views on Google maps there are ~3-4 places that...just maybe...might have security surveillance cams near the JVH house and route of ditching the car.

1) Citgo station on the corner of Bowness Road & Franklin Street. Depending on route JVH went home...this station is on 1 of the 2 routes he had to pass
2) Tire store & string of sim business buildings on Taylor Road could be on the way out to ditching car.
3) Blue-awning Christian Center on corner of Franklin St. & Taylor St.
4) Yellow-building on corner of Franklin St. & Taylor St. sign kinda looks like a daycare

Not a new report, but, noted the following exerpt re: location of cell tower that pinged @ 8:30AM.

"Ocasio's cell phone is missing, but newly released reports show that her mother tried to call her on it about 8:30 a.m. the morning she disappeared. Cell-phone records show that call pinged off a tower about 1,000 feet from Hataway's home.

Ocasio told Hamilton that she first met Hataway at the Florida Tap Room about a week before she disappeared."

None of the towers I've marked to-date are 1,000 feet +/- to Hataway's place. Will go looking for the location of a tower that meets this criteria.

Also checking around for Verizon ping experts, FWIW.

Included in the quote that Ocasio had only known JVH for ~week. Prolly not news to anyone, but, I must've blown right past that before.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...missing-hataway-060509,0,5320149.story?page=2

ETA: OK...found the tower! Marked map. It isn't an FCC-registered tower. It was either constructed after the Google Sat image was taken (haven't checked other sat images yet) or, since it is a independently owned tower it is likely mounted to something shorter & harder to find via sat image. Doesn't help the sat image was taken near mid-day when shadows are almost nil :rolleyes:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...216,-81.543446&spn=0.073569,0.105228&t=h&z=13

LE showed me the tower....

Locals:

Long-shot. Rule of thumb is that security videos are tossed after ~30days.

IIRC, Tracy went missing 5/27...its now 6/25....30 days rapidly approaching.

Seems like the kinda thing LE has prolly already done. BUT...in looking @ street-level views on Google maps there are ~3-4 places that...just maybe...might have security surveillance cams near the JVH house and route of ditching the car.

1) Citgo station on the corner of Bowness Road & Franklin Street. Depending on route JVH went home...this station is on 1 of the 2 routes he had to pass
2) Tire store & string of sim business buildings on Taylor Road could be on the way out to ditching car.
3) Blue-awning Christian Center on corner of Franklin St. & Taylor St.
4) Yellow-building on corner of Franklin St. & Taylor St. sign kinda looks like a daycare

Very poor area..... NO ONE HAD SECURITY CAMERAS

Bond,

At this point do we know where Tracy lived?

TIA

ETA: See Kiki's post...off to mark the map if it hasn't been already. Will be approximate w/o a street addy.

Changing channels...

FWIW,
Added to the map starting @ the abandoned car & utilizing railroad tracks:
1) Potential walking route to Toole's = 0.4mile @ 4mph walking speed = 14mins
2) Potential walking route to Hataway's = 0.1mile @ 4mph walking speed = 6 mins​

That the car was abandoned between these two houses is hard for me to ignore. IOW...IF Toole & JVH were in the car together and were going to abandon it somewhere...this would be pretty close to where you'd expect to find it if they were just being 'practical' IYKWIM. A little closer to Hataway's house, perhaps him being the last one seen w/ Ocasio.

ETA: Adding link to map again for convenience.

Sorry not bond :) She lived w parents on no. side of Lake Johio on New Victor Rd in Ocoee tho, could put on map if it's of help...

Thanks, Kiki. :blowkiss: I marked based on your post. Be my guest if you wanna put it spot on. :)

Are their sink holes in this part of FL? I would love to know where he disposed of the debris he collected from construction sites? Maybe LE should check there since it would be familar to him. My sink hole theory just goes along with my imablitiy to accept 3 people are missing in the area and no sign of struggle, blood, clothing, cell phone...nothing. It is as if they disappeared. How can you make an entire person disappear in 4 hours? Burning wouldn't work, they didn't find any type of acide around his house. Dumping in a lake is possible but even so people float and the lakes have been searched. Even if you throw a body out to the gators you still might find a cell phone or piece of clothing. I am just amazed.

Another interesting location worth noting on the map is Fern Park. Don't have an exact address but that's where JH lived at the time he attacked Rachel C. and where the attack took place on Aug. 7, 2008.

bond you are fast... lightning fingers, they call him lol... put addy on there per your request. While this location may not seem pertinent, we have yet to determine whether there may have been some pattern of stalking or any other connection (?) They had officially only "known" eachother one week and we know of link to Taproom but it helps to visualize.

I'm interested still in learning more re toll roads, and curious to see which routes entailed traveling these. Presumably LE is doing the same :confused:

Bar that JH went to before the alleged attack in Fern Park... JH was a cook there for about 6 months.

Holly & Dolly's
Address: 500 Semoran Blvd
City, State: Casselberry, FL
Zip/P. Code: 32707

bond you are fast... lightning fingers, they call him lol... put addy on there per your request. While this location may not seem pertinent, we have yet to determine whether there may have been some pattern of stalking or any other connection (?) They had officially only "known" eachother one week and we know of link to Taproom but it helps to visualize.

I'm interested still in learning more re toll roads, and curious to see which routes entailed traveling these. Presumably LE is doing the same :confused:

Thanks, Kiki. I noticed you placed several markers on the map (blue)...maybe you're in the process of adding descriptions, but, am looking forward to learning what you're into...:waitasec:

Bar that JH went to before the alleged attack in Fern Park... JH was a cook there for about 6 months.
Holly & Dolly's
Address: 500 Semoran Blvd
City, State: Casselberry, FL
Zip/P. Code: 32707
Thanks, Lil. Map updated. :thumb:

I did hear LE believed HARDER DRUGS are a definite..... No one trashed TO's behavior. My gut tells me he was going to move the car elsewhere but LE was called before he could get to it. This car is basically NEON...sticks out like a sore thumb....I think he was wasted and lost track of time. This is just my opinion I have not been following every event like you guys have. I was so focused on my task at hand when I was there.
I have to agree with you on him being wasted and that he probably lost track of time in those early morning hours. I am a bit surprised no one has come forward to say they saw him driving around in that car because it is quite noticable. He was stupid to park it so close to his house and it would indicate he was either still messed up or had the intention of moving it somewhere else when he could get someone to pick him up later. After LE was called, he couldn't risk being seen anywhere near it before they found it.

The last ping (I am guessing) was at 8:30am. Wouldn't it ping as he was turning it off or if the battery ran out? He could have had the phone with him in the house and taken it just about anywhere to dump it after that before LE picked him up. A quick toss off a bridge into the water would insure it wasn't found easily unless someone saw him.

Are their sink holes in this part of FL? I would love to know where he disposed of the debris he collected from construction sites? Maybe LE should check there since it would be familar to him. My sink hole theory just goes along with my imablitiy to accept 3 people are missing in the area and no sign of struggle, blood, clothing, cell phone...nothing. It is as if they disappeared. How can you make an entire person disappear in 4 hours? Burning wouldn't work, they didn't find any type of acide around his house. Dumping in a lake is possible but even so people float and the lakes have been searched. Even if you throw a body out to the gators you still might find a cell phone or piece of clothing. I am just amazed.
I researched sink holes during Caylee's case and there are too many to count in the area (a lot of the "lakes" are actually sink holes). You would still have the problem of a body floating.

I honestly don't see him putting her in water. I think he has a dumping ground for bodies and has used it successfully before which is the reason there have been no traces of others. He strikes me as the type to visit and relive his deeds. Maybe they need to take a page out of Casey's book and check into his childhood home area where he could have buried his pets or animals he abused at some point.

LE is aware of where he dumped some construction debris, but there are so many places where JVH could have been illegally dumping things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro