FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Frazier caught my eye too because she looks similar to Tracy. There were a handful of other missing women in and around the Orlando area but I chose to post those three because they seem so to fit the M.O. mainly being young and attractive.

Unfortunately there doesn't not seem to be whole lot of information out there regarding any of those three women's disappearences. I will look into it a little more when it isn't, um, 4:00am and I haven't gone to bed yet. Fiance is making fun of me as I write.....time to go bed. Sleep tight.

Jessica Frazier caught my eye too because she looks similar to Tracy. There were a handful of other missing women in and around the Orlando area but I chose to post those three because they seem so to fit the M.O. mainly being young and attractive.

Unfortunately there doesn't not seem to be whole lot of information out there regarding any of those three women's disappearences. I will look into it a little more when it isn't, um, 4:00am and I haven't gone to bed yet. Fiance is making fun of me as I write.....time to go bed. Sleep tight.

I am searching with TES Sat/Sun. I am available to stay longer if needed. I will do my best to get my own maps compiled from the WS'ers and I will find a couple of locals to help me search these places if TES does not have time to followup with the maps posted here that you feel strongly should be taken seriously. I do beleive LE is beginning to take all these tips seriously due to the new circumstances in the past few weeks that might connect all of these missing people.

I live down the street (literally) from where they have been searching along Clarke and Clarcona-Ocoee. I'm available to help search this weekend at any place equisearch doesn't get a chance to. I was planning to search around a few places i know around this area that police haven't searched but are logical places. I will post those maps and PLEASE let me know if i can help in anyway - i'm available all weekend
I am searching with TES Sat/Sun. I am available to stay longer if needed. I will do my best to get my own maps compiled from the WS'ers and I will find a couple of locals to help me search these places if TES does not have time to followup with the maps posted here that you feel strongly should be taken seriously. I do beleive LE is beginning to take all these tips seriously due to the new circumstances in the past few weeks that might connect all of these missing people.

hanks Beavis, That was a good photo to see what he really looks like.

I wonder if LE has him in the box since he was the last to see her~! He might be a hard one to break so it would take a couple of pros, as slick as he is! I'd take a Harley Davidson biker over him any day. lol

I can't figure out why she would take this guy home, this bullhead looking guy - reminds me of the skinheads in Idaho! Pretty scary, and almost 6' tall too.

I hope they find her soon and am thankful Tim is there today. Thanks too to everyone helping to search. xox

I can't figure out why she would take this guy home, this bullhead looking guy - reminds me of the skinheads in Idaho! Pretty scary, and almost 6' tall too.

To be honest, if I didn't know he was a woman beater, I would think he was attractive. I like the 6' tall, tattoo-covered, bad-arse men, even the bald-headed ones. Usually those are the teddy bear types. He wouldn't scare me one bit. Not likely that I would give a stranger a ride home though. Women really need to be more aware of their own safety.

To be honest, if I didn't know he was a woman beater, I would think he was attractive. I like the 6' tall, tattoo-covered, bad-arse men, even the bald-headed ones. Usually those are the teddy bear types. He wouldn't scare me one bit. Not likely that I would give a stranger a ride home though. Women really need to be more aware of their own safety.

LOL OK, you can have 'em and I take the bikers with hair! :) In my younger days I knew a few and even met the gal who robbed the bank with Patty Hearst. She lived in a little green house in Salem Or and almost never got off her huge bed that almost filled the bedroom. I had to stay with her for about 2 hours and she sat there making hoppy jewelry the whole time. What a trip! A biker lady to the hilt! Sorry for the OT

Hello out there! Do we have anyone reading who is going on the TES search tomorrow? I will be :praying: over here on the other side of the country for y'all!!!

Hello out there! Do we have anyone reading who is going on the TES search tomorrow? I will be :praying: over here on the other side of the country for y'all!!!

Me too Kimster, I'll be right there in spirit with ya ;} I am so hoping she is found right away. With Tim and his crew there will be good heartfelt vibes during the search. ;}

Does anyone else think there could possibly be another person involved? How far away from Hataway's house is Jennifer's apartment? He could have walked from Tracy's car home but how did he get home from Jennifer's - assuming it was him?

Any possibility this could link to Nicole Ganguzza? There was also a young woman who went missing from here in Brevard County a couple of years ago - firefighter. They found her pickup in a lake off of a main highway and blood but no body. Just throwing it out there...

Would love to see one map with all of these discussed locations noted - Hataway's home, his father's home, Jennifer's apt, where does Tracy live?, workplaces, Tap Room Bar, you know - all places of interest in the two cases maybe with different colored markers?

Where's Pink Panther!!? She's one of WS's map divas!

Look at the caption he put below each of these myspace pictures.
at first the one of him injured (supposedly after either dirtbiking or skateboarding) wasn't important in my mind - but then i saw the same caption under a group of friends? hmmm seeing too coincdental. Are any of these "friends" Onda?

rip.png

rip2.png
His cached my space page has a lot of religious references, praying skeleton, religious statements by friends - could PS88 be Psalm 88? The darkest of Psalms!!!!!!

Has anyone heard whether anything at all of any significance was found on the TES search today? God bless Tim and all who help him!

I think this guy's name is Matt - don't have a last name. Photos came from Hataway's MySpace before it went down. See image attached - clearly not Hataway.

OK, got it - now who the heck is Matt? I don't like him one bit and want to know more - don't these guys seem kind of old to be skateboarding and whatever? IDK, maybe not - guess I am the one who is old LOL...

OK, got it - now who the heck is Matt? I don't like him one bit and want to know more - don't these guys seem kind of old to be skateboarding and whatever? IDK, maybe not - guess I am the one who is old LOL...

I agree - this was no skateboarding injury - he got this in a fight. Just speculation on my part but think these guys may have white supremacy leanings (the Nazi Generals Flag, skin-heads, etc) - possibly a fight with another racial group perhaps?

A comment left by Ray Magnum on Hataways MySpace page as follows: Apr 20 2009 3:58 PM " Be careful! Its hard enough being white in this country nowadays. I would never know. I only know the half. Be safe down there. Just git you a beer and relax. You gon git urself in some trubble mister. Youu juss sit right there and drink youu sum of that tharr good beer now. We gon figure this one out."

Seems Mr. Hataway is quite the poet - from his blog entry:

Chasing the magic- 2004, high on mushrooms.

"Chasing the magic".
Exsquisite bliss in bitter sickness, as reality seems to fade away.
You eat the lie to find out why, your life has found its own dismay.
Then you see the attraction of all the distractions,
in the distorted view of your own mind.
And you gain a new perspective on the paths, in the life you've left behind.
You remember the times lost in youth, when all life's "magic" was still real,
and you find yourself chasing it all your life, but short lived flashes are all you feel.
From outside you see yourself, "I never thought to look from here."
You gain the truth and all its knowledge, and then it all just disapears.
But the truths you keep will surely alter, the course of all the paths you take.
And will strip the mask's that hide our souls, cause there is life beyond mistakes!
So could you kill and call your own, all the things youv'e ever learned?
Eat your lie to be the sky, to play in fire and not get burned.
Now I can see through all of you, and everything thats never here.
The structure that you know is true, can't help but to fade and disapear.
In your sickness, you vomit your soul, and you lie drenched in the truth of it all.
And everything you thought you were, was never really you at all.
Jimmy Hataway. 2004

Has anyone heard whether anything at all of any significance was found on the TES search today? God bless Tim and all who help him!

I was told by LeLe they did not do a national call out but TES has a pretty large group in Orlando TES they were using. They also had the help of volunteers from the area along w TES searchers. She said the group in Orlando is good, she has searched with them before and that if they stay longer or return TES might put out a nation wide call. I've heard nothing further, but praying Tracy will be found. :prayer:

:parrot:

I agree - this was no skateboarding injury - he got this in a fight. Just speculation on my part but think these guys may have white supremacy leanings (the Nazi Generals Flag, skin-heads, etc) - possibly a fight with another racial group perhaps?

A comment left by Ray Magnum on Hataways MySpace page as follows: Apr 20 2009 3:58 PM " Be careful! Its hard enough being white in this country nowadays. I would never know. I only know the half. Be safe down there. Just git you a beer and relax. You gon git urself in some trubble mister. Youu juss sit right there and drink youu sum of that tharr good beer now. We gon figure this one out."

Seems Mr. Hataway is quite the poet - from his blog entry:

Chasing the magic- 2004, high on mushrooms.

"Chasing the magic".
Exsquisite bliss in bitter sickness, as reality seems to fade away.
You eat the lie to find out why, your life has found its own dismay.
Then you see the attraction of all the distractions,
in the distorted view of your own mind.
And you gain a new perspective on the paths, in the life you've left behind.
You remember the times lost in youth, when all life's "magic" was still real,
and you find yourself chasing it all your life, but short lived flashes are all you feel.
From outside you see yourself, "I never thought to look from here."
You gain the truth and all its knowledge, and then it all just disapears.
But the truths you keep will surely alter, the course of all the paths you take.
And will strip the mask's that hide our souls, cause there is life beyond mistakes!
So could you kill and call your own, all the things youv'e ever learned?
Eat your lie to be the sky, to play in fire and not get burned.
Now I can see through all of you, and everything thats never here.
The structure that you know is true, can't help but to fade and disapear.
In your sickness, you vomit your soul, and you lie drenched in the truth of it all.
And everything you thought you were, was never really you at all.

Jimmy Hataway. 2004

Bold by me - OMG!!! This guy is seriously twisted :eek::eek::eek:

TES extends search for Ocoee woman

"Texas EquuSearch is staying in Central Florida for at least another day to continue the search for an Ocoee woman...

On Sunday, as word spread about the search, the crowd of volunteers grew to 125 to 150 people.

EquuSearch spokeswoman Carolyn Todd said the group will be dispatching teams throughout Monday, with the last team being sent out around 2 p.m. She could not say how long the group might stay in Central Florida.

"It's going to be a day-by-day decision," Todd said. "That's normal on most searches."

In addition to people who can search by foot, EquuSearch is in need of all-terrain vehicles and horses. Horse owners must present a current Coggins test at registration, Todd said.

Volunteers can check in starting at 8 a.m. at the staging site for the search, Vignetti Park, 1906 Adair St. in Ocoee. They must be 18 or older, with a valid photo identification, and able to withstand the heat.

Volunteers should bring their own food and water, wear long sleeves, sturdy shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen and hat.

Donations of bottled water and other drinks, nonperishable snacks, pens, staplers, copier paper or general office supplies can be brought to the staging site any time after 8 a.m."

TES continues to need financial support however large or small, it will be gratefully accepted and judiciously used.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ocoee-search-continues-061409,0,4925660.story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-ocasio-james-hataway-061309,0,7737938.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153