FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kiki the parrot - thank you. If I still lived in Orlando I would definitely be there to help. I cannot get away right now, but I am with the searchers in spirit. Like everyone here, I am praying she will be located- alive, preferably, but found in any case. Thoughts and prayers to her family who are going through a living he**!

Hey Kiki! Thanks for the info. Wish I could go but somebody's gotta launch the shuttle LOL! Maybe next search there will be a little more advance notice that they are coming.

My heart aches for these parents - unlike "A" parents, this family quickly and for the sake of Tracy made the jump to accept the sad and heartbreaking chance that she may not be alive. How terribly painful for them. I wish I could hug them - and the Kesse's too.

Maybe we won't need to have a next time search! Praying, Praying~

PS I wish whatever hairstylist gave that "mushroom" cut to the Kesse POI would recognize it!

Hey all! Just popping in to see how the search is going! My hopes are still high that she is found! :praying:

i'll make this map tonight for you :)
Does anyone else think there could possibly be another person involved? How far away from Hataway's house is Jennifer's apartment? He could have walked from Tracy's car home but how did he get home from Jennifer's - assuming it was him?

Any possibility this could link to Nicole Ganguzza? There was also a young woman who went missing from here in Brevard County a couple of years ago - firefighter. They found her pickup in a lake off of a main highway and blood but no body. Just throwing it out there...

Would love to see one map with all of these discussed locations noted - Hataway's home, his father's home, Jennifer's apt, where does Tracy live?, workplaces, Tap Room Bar, you know - all places of interest in the two cases maybe with different colored markers?

Where's Pink Panther!!? She's one of WS's map divas!

I didn't see any graphic pictures? :waitasec:

I did see they are using a couple of those cropped for the media. Did I miss 'sumpin? :)

New names in the investigation?
.."a source inside the investigation in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio has revealed that Jimmy Hataway wants detectives to talk to Paul and Jeremiah Hutto.
The Hutto brothers, specifically Paul, were involved in an argument with Ocasio that turned physical outside the Florida Tap Room the evening of April 14, 2009."​

The home formerly owned by the Hutto family and was seized in a lis pendens motion in 2008, was one of two homes Police drained the murky pool of on Monday. They do however have a sizable property 11 miles away off 429 on Lake Joseph.

Let me get this straight.....is he implying something may have happen to Tracy AFTER she dropped him off? like maybe she ran in to those brothers somewhere? Doesn't make sense since he and Tracy left the club after 1am, she supposedly drove him home, looked at his drug stash and didn't like it or didn't want any and then left. So exactly where would she have run in to these guys if most all bars would be closed by 2am?
I don't believe him at all. If he is trying to blame them, then there is always the chance he dumped her somewhere on or close to their property to make it look like they may have been involved.

The Hutto property off 429 on Lake Joseph would be of interest since he's pointing LE in that direction.

ETA: would like to have an official news link to the above story in the quote, otherwise this bit of info might be considered RUMOR??

I found it interesting that on her ratemybody profile she said she doesn't smoke.

I figured she didn't smoke cigs. But didn't Hataway say she went to his house to smoke a joint?

It may mean nothing but I would think that she would have indicated somewhere that she smokes weed. Therefore she smokes.

Most ppl you ask "Do you smoke?" and they will smile and say "Not tobacco".

"This ain't the 70's baby" KWIM? Marijuana is considered very innocuous by kids born in the 80's and 90's. They don't even think twice about it most of the time.

I don't know it just sits funny with me is all. :waitasec:

Call me old-fashioned, but I seriously worry about pretty young girls who advertise their bodies. I am NOT saying that this beautiful young woman "asked" for it, but with all the people out there in this world, it isn't safe to go on "date" sites like that one.

I worry so much about young girls and kids these days! It is NOT SAFE!

I have just received this from TES and they have asked us to help spread the word. I am asking all of you to help please. Please post this notice any where you can think of on the internet where we may be able to round up some volunteers or other help. Maybe public forums in towns close to Ocoee? Thanks for any help you may provide.
==========
Texas EquuSearch will continue the search for Tracy Ocasio on Tuesday,
June 16th.
Texas EquuSearch would like to thank the volunteers, Law Enforcement,
the Mayor and City officials from Ocee, and the media for their help and
support. We are hopeful with continued community support, Tracy can be
found.
Donations of money, bottled water, Gatorade, food for volunteer lunches,
and non perishable snacks are needed for this effort. Gift cards for
office supply stores would be especially helpful as we are in need of
printer ink (HP 27and28) and general office supplies. Donations can be
brought to the Command Center anytime after 8AM. Monetary donations can
be made at the Command Center or by going to the Texas EquuSearch website,
www.texasequusearch.org . All donations are tax deductible and the proper
receipt will be provided.
As of Monday afternoon, over 700 acres have been searched.About 60
volunteers participated on Monday. The focus has been on the area between
the Florida Taproom and where Tracy's vehicle was found. Texas EquuSearch
met with Law Enforcement on Monday morning to discuss the status of the
search and possible other search areas.
There is an URGENT need for foot searchers, ATVs, and horses for Tuesday's
search. Horse owners will need to present a current Coggins test at
registration. All volunteers must be at least 18 and present a valid
photo ID. Volunteers should wear long sleeves, sturdy shoes and a hat.
Sunscreen and bug spray are recommended.
The Command Center is located at John Vignetti Park, 1906 Adair St.,
Ocoee, Florida. Registration begins at 8AM and volunteers may come
throughout the day. The last teams are expected to be deployed about 2PM
daily.
Carolyn Todd
Texas EquuSearch
Media Contact 281-723-9996

I found it interesting that on her ratemybody profile she said she doesn't smoke.

I figured she didn't smoke cigs. But didn't Hataway say she went to his house to smoke a joint?

It may mean nothing but I would think that she would have indicated somewhere that she smokes weed. Therefore she smokes.

Most ppl you ask "Do you smoke?" and they will smile and say "Not tobacco".

"This ain't the 70's baby" KWIM? Marijuana is considered very innocuous by kids born in the 80's and 90's. They don't even think twice about it most of the time.

I don't know it just sits funny with me is all. :waitasec:

Isn't she walking in the beginning of the video with a cigarette?

Isn't she walking in the beginning of the video with a cigarette?
She is, but maybe she just smokes when she drinks, so she doesn't really consider herself a "smoker". I know a few people who would consider themselves the same. I personally don't think she ever went to Hataway's house at all which is why no neighbors saw her car and her scent wasn't there. i think he had her stop the car on the way to his house (ie: pull over i have to pee).. something bad happens - he drives to unknown location and drops off her body. Then he drives to the location her car was found. People hear the car pull up around 2:30 - he walks home via the railroad tracks. Fits the timeline. Then his dad is his alibi. When people lie and use "time" as an indicator "She left my house at 2:30".. He may be lying about what happened at 2:30am but 2:30am is significant. i think that's the time he saw in the car as he turned it off, checked the backseats for any residual evidence of himself being there (maybe wiped down any prints) and tossed her stuff in a dumpster and headed home.
Question is still: WHAT about the 4:30am call from her phone? PING location? and if the friend didnt answer the phone, did it go to voicemail??? if so what did the recording show? was it silence? was there background noise (ie: buttdialing).. i think the phone call is important which is why police aren't telling the public much

Great map! Thank you!

Do you mind if I use it in discussions if I give you credit?

ETA: never mind, I guess I need a link to do that. I am still learning, lol.

Is there a better place to post the TES press release that says what is needed besides this thread? A sticky on the main board somewhere? Help from a mod maybe?

Here is the link.. http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt123/helpfindtracy/hataway_kesse_map.jpg
and here it is again without the blue link line
"http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt123/helpfindtracy/hataway_kesse_map.jpg"
it's part of a public photobucket account i made for pictures related to the case :)
Great map! Thank you!

Do you mind if I use it in discussions if I give you credit?

ETA: never mind, I guess I need a link to do that. I am still learning, lol.

Wow Amy, you are good! Thanks for all the hard work and info! Was the ping a call from her phone, to her phone or a text incoming or outgoing? How do we know? I'm not the resident ping expert or anything but I thought a cell could ping for incoming or outgoing calls or texts. Could she have gotten a text from a friend at 4:30? Where the heck is the phone???

Battery probably dead now right? If off, GPS won't work right? sigh....

OH! and the map is awesome!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member