GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“We did find the gas can, [and] we actually did drain her fuel tank and verify it was out of gas except for the couple gallons that apparently he put in the car for her,” the sheriff said.

^^ from the Huff Post article linked above. I was under the impression he brought her car to the gas station but it sounds like he was seen filling a gas can. Am I missing something? This is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading her blog I just feel bad for her. Religion really has a way of creating psychosis in people, IMO.
No. Psychosis (mental illness) has a way of creating psychosis in people. I don't believe in organized religion but this comment is just a tad offensive.

I wasn't going to say it, but the thought did cross my mind too based on the following post I read:

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/76306.html

I was hoping it was only talk...

What in the world.

Another thing that strikes me as odd, is that her FB, while being very religious, is also pretty normal sounding (except for the "I heart death" stuff). But then you can go to the same or close date on her journal, and she just sounds completely different, and a little unstable.

Some of her writings remind me of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder. But the close you look,
She could be in a manic bipolar episode with hyper religion focus. There is a connection with mental illness, religion, and the zodiac/ astrology.

After reading most (if not all) of her live journal entries, I'm just gonna play it safe and say... (IMO)* she was "vulnerable" to many things (which could include religion, mental illness, and/or a combination of things).

So, how does this help us possibly figure out what happened to her?? It doesn't appear LE has ruled out foul play, so... ??

I'm reminded of the quote “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Love that quote. I'm still side eyeing the ex.

The Apr. 26th, 2016 at 11:37 PM entry... very worrisome.

WHAT pool?? What is "entered the proper way" ??

Is she speaking of baptism??

And, "you warned me about her"... WHO could be the "her"??

A jealous girlfriend OR wife??

It occurs to me the sheriff is giving the ex a sense of security (false or otherwise) as the timeline makes no sense if msm reporting is even partly accurate - she comes over around midnight to tend to the still-ailing child (who apparently wasn't ill enough as they left the ER without being seen my medical personnel), she's low on gas so instead of giving her a couple of bucks to buy gas he takes her car and puts a little in the tank, she heads for home around 2:00, apparently supposed to be back in a few hours (morning) to pick daughter up but ex takes daughter at 8:00 a.m. to Walmart, washing his vehicle and a wildlife area and then since Mom didn't pick daughter up (while they were out and about?), he drops her at a babysitters and takes off for NC. Then we have LE with cadaver dogs searching wooded areas looking for something that may have been hidden and asking locals to check their security cams around 1:00 a.m., before ex is seen getting gas. Sooo curious, all of it.

I would not leave knowing my child's mother is MIA. No way no how. Even if he's completely clear as of right now that choice alone irks me.

I'm wondering what type of job he had in the military that investigators had to travel to him? Is his job preventing him from returning home to help with search efforts? I can't imagine the military wouldn't grant a leave for such a dire matter. And I'm assuming the daughter went with him to the wild life place. She was just at the ER the night before and now is out and about? I'm leaning toward set up of some sort. He's tracks are cleared yet odd.

What in the world.

Another thing that strikes me as odd, is that her FB, while being very religious, is also pretty normal sounding (except for the "I heart death" stuff). But then you can go to the same or close date on her journal, and she just sounds completely different, and a little unstable.

She said in her lj posts that she needed a lot of attention. I'm wondering if that was the whole point of her lj-to get attention.

In her lj she says God speaks to her. I think she may be mentally ill, but mental illness is not something you can "switch off" for fb posting. So I'm not sure what I believe.

She said in her lj posts that she needed a lot of attention. I'm wondering if that was the whole point of her lj-to get attention.

In her lj she says God speaks to her. I think she may be mentally ill, but mental illness is not something you can "switch off" for fb posting. So I'm not sure what I believe.

She said at one point in the lj (I can't remember when, there is just so MUCH there) that she had mental health issues that had been healed.

Some of her writings remind me of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder. But the close you look,
She could be in a manic bipolar episode with hyper religion focus. There is a connection with mental illness, religion, and the zodiac/ astrology.

I was thinking some sort of personality disorder too. Maybe split-personality, multiple personalities?? Hyper religious can be terribly offputting! I would think her friend, who only had nice things to say about her, would spin it a little different if Tricia was truly having a hyper religious episode. Maybe, "I'm worried about Tricia, she doesn't seem herself lately," etc. I believe her writings are where she felt a little bit freer to express herself, but she was completely different in person. ?

It's been reported that TT was to pick up her daughter at 11am. Yet, a trip to the Wildlife Sanctuary with a child that had been in the ER only mere hours before was the first thing done that morning? Had to be an early up and rise to get there, enjoy the place (with a sick child), be seen on camera, and back in time to get her ready to go home by 11:00 a.m.. Nope. I don't care if King Kong himself was at that zoo, no parent makes that bad of a decision.

Cameras at the ER. Sick but not actually seen. Was the child really sick? Or a set up?
Cameras at the gas station. For 2 gallons of gas at 1:00 a.m.
Cameras at the store. What was actually purchased?
Cameras at the Wildlife Sanctuary. With a sick child.

A car wash. Was the inside cleaned out? It stands out to me that there was a timeline that needed to be followed for an alibi with cameras regardless if it made sense to do what was done.
I know this has been hashed out I'm just writing it to say it out loud for myself. I am really starting to think a hit may have been put on her. hmmmm

Actually, people with bipolar disorder usually cycle into mania or depression for weeks at a time. It's very rare to have the rapid mood changes you describe.

Actually, people with bipolar disorder usually cycle into mania or depression for weeks at a time. It's very rare to have the rapid mood changes you describe.
I can verify this from personal experience.

It's been reported that TT was to pick up her daughter at 11am. Yet, a trip to the Wildlife Sanctuary with a child that had been in the ER only mere hours before was the first thing done that morning? Had to be an early up and rise to get there, enjoy the place (with a sick child), be seen on camera, and back in time to get her ready to go home by 11:00 a.m.. Nope. I don't care if King Kong himself was at that zoo, no parent makes that bad of a decision.

Cameras at the ER. Sick but not actually seen. Was the child really sick? Or a set up?
Cameras at the gas station. For 2 gallons of gas at 1:00 a.m.
Cameras at the store. What was actually purchased?
Cameras at the Wildlife Sanctuary. With a sick child.

A car wash. Was the inside cleaned out? It stands out to me that there was a timeline that needed to be followed for an alibi with cameras regardless if it made sense to do what was done.
I know this has been hashed out I'm just writing it to say it out loud for myself. I am really starting to think a hit may have been put on her. hmmmm

Good questions! I don't see myself taking my child to the zoo or whatever it was when she had been sick the day before either. Plus, I think he could have gotten out of having to leave the state too if he didn't want to. Is there anything to link about the Ex washing the car? I would like to read that for sure. Was it her car or his car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen