GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the way she's talking I do not think she was referring to f

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Sooo... I was just reviewing her LJ a little bit more and I realized.. it looks like she replied to her friends comment on one of her posts on April 27th at 03:01:09.. its under the "marriage" post she made. Anyone else notice that? hmmm

Yes, I mentioned it earlier - it is just a few hours after her "out there" post, but in that reply she seems completely coherent and calm. Strange to me.

Re: The blog
The last post she wrote mentions zodiac photography. She has what appears to be a close friend who is a photographer. One of her collections is titles zodiac photographs. This same friend makes some inflammatory references to the ex husband in something she wrote two days ago on the blog. The friend also said that Tricia left just three of them ( I am assuming 3 friends, maybe family?) photo of her holding daughter and a letter before leaving. This can all be found on the blog website under archives for Tricia.
Feb. 29 Tricia wrote that she made the decision to "delete the zodiac charts and never looking back." This appeared to be something positive
March 10 there is a response to a friend (the friends comments were deleted or invisible to me) stating: apologies that the friend felt used but that they needed to go their sep. ways and that she ( Tricia) was too dependent on the friend.
Just food for thought as the last blog posting does not seem as crazy now that I know she has a photographer friend etc. *********the friend is a Scorpio

I think she is referring to this friend in her final LJ post. Good find.

There are some strange things happening on the missing site I think they may have found her a lady mentioned that her dog alerted yesterday at a wooded place she searched that comment has since been removed then another lady asked if they needed more flyers and one admin said for this weekend and then another admin replied to the first admin please message me privately instead of answering the girl that asked about printing flyers yes or no I have a screen shot but I think that's agent the rules but I'm positive that post will be gone in a little if u hurry u might see it

I can't even find a legit missing site...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search for Tricia Williams Todd its in groups

Yes, I mentioned it earlier - it is just a few hours after her "out there" post, but in that reply she seems completely coherent and calm. Strange to me.

Sorry I must have missed your earlier post! It is definitely strange

There are some strange things happening on the missing site I think they may have found her a lady mentioned that her dog alerted yesterday at a wooded place she searched that comment has since been removed then another lady asked if they needed more flyers and one admin said for this weekend and then another admin replied to the first admin please message me privately instead of answering the girl that asked about printing flyers yes or no I have a screen shot but I think that's agent the rules but I'm positive that post will be gone in a little if u hurry u might see it

The dog that alerted behind a police officer's home?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153748165664296&set=p.10153748165664296&type=3&theater

At the front of poinciana gardens where ex was staying there is a tropical computer repair shop. If you look at google maps road view , you can see in plain sight a surveillance camera pointing right at the road/Parking lot where you would have to drive into to get into that neighborhood . Has police mentioned if they pulled footage in order to get timelines of ex's alibi ? I would think it's a slam dunk if so

At the front of poinciana gardens where ex was staying there is a tropical computer repair shop. If you look at google maps road view , you can see in plain sight a surveillance camera pointing right at the road/Parking lot where you would have to drive into to get into that neighborhood . Has police mentioned if they pulled footage in order to get timelines of ex's alibi ? I would think it's a slam dunk if so

:welcome: Great catch! All I have heard is the sheriff asking people in Hobe Cove to pull their footage from about 1 a.m. to see if they captured anything. I definitely would be interested in the footage from Poinciana gardens. I'm sure the police are too.

Interesting! I hope LE is checking that out too. In regards to the comments, I also thought it was interesting that the shell necklace was one of the few things listed as missing from her home.
Her brother was the one going to pick up the woman who got out of jail not here she says it in her journals

Am I missing the significance of the necklace

Not sure what the significance of the necklace is at this time. Her wallet and cell phone were the two other items noted to be missing. Supposedly she is wearing it in the publix supermarket CCTV picture. I thought maybe they asked the Ex to describe what she was wearing and he specifically mentioned the necklace?

I looked again at the photo because I thought it might be tiny little shells, but actually they are bigger shells. You can see them in the picture.

triciashellnecklace.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member