GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's possible I for so.e reason had the dates of this fire wrong in my head

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics! I believe I saw reports in the news of those fires too. It does make one think though!

Don't stop looking for similarities. Is this a hotel he stayed at? Hotels don't have neighbors. Nor do they have gas cans. Bed and breakfast in a neighborhood setting?

Don't stop looking for similarities. Is this a hotel he stayed at? Hotels don't have neighbors. Nor do they have gas cans. Bed and breakfast in a neighborhood setting?
No but a lot of people have a gas can in there car as well as gas stations sell them

Just need to figure whatever the missing link is. Racking my brain! What happened to her??

It is my understanding it was a bed and breakfast, but not sure of neighborhood or lighting in parking lot.

The cops released a new statement and it's just as cryptic but being a cops daughter I know that is what they do because that way only the perp can know certain details because it was never released to the media they said they found camera footage to nail down time line till 2

There are some strange things happening on the missing site I think they may have found her a lady mentioned that her dog alerted yesterday at a wooded place she searched that comment has since been removed then another lady asked if they needed more flyers and one admin said for this weekend and then another admin replied to the first admin please message me privately instead of answering the girl that asked about printing flyers yes or no I have a screen shot but I think that's agent the rules but I'm positive that post will be gone in a little if u hurry u might see it

Interested to see if this leads to any new info in the next couple days. A later post stated the dog alerted behind a cop's house.

Reading between the lines here with the new statement it tells me the know more grew up around Leo's I am starting to think Raven how he passed the Polly he did it but why? what will he gain.
1.he from her journal entry it would seam asked for the divorce.
2.Raven with her out of the picture would owe child support if he payed any .to who ever has F
3. When they did an emergency temp custody hearing he was fine with them having her and he's something I do know if he is single and has no-one to take the child during deployment he would have to either have to give custody to a grandparent or another family member or get a discharge .

Thank you. From your link:

“We think we pretty much have nailed down the comings and goings up until her husband says that sometime around 2-o-clock she left,” said Sheriff William Snyder."

So sometime between 2am and 11am that morning, when she was supposed to pick up her daughter, Tricia Todd went missing."

The sheriff says it is a nightmare! Made my heart beat faster just watching the news clip. People are scared, but who wouldn't be. I'm feeling more confident that there will be answers.

123 Coldren:
What is Raven and Leos?
Re : emergency temp custody hearing is probably standard procedure in a case where a custodial parent is not around. The fact that the ex lives in a another state, I think it is understood that for the child's sake and the situation it is best to keep her in her familiar surrondings.

Up in the night with a stomachache...I've been reading posts on this thread and some of her LJ posts. I think she is voluntarily somewhere where she felt she was being called. Her religious posts make me think that if she believed God was calling her to do something, she would do it to be obedient even if it meant leaving her child behind.

I'm hopeful that's the case and she will return or be found safe soon. I'm sure her little one is missing her tremendously.

123 Coldren:
What is Raven and Leos?
Re : emergency temp custody hearing is probably standard procedure in a case where a custodial parent is not around. The fact that the ex lives in a another state, I think it is understood that for the child's sake and the situation it is best to keep her in her familiar surrondings.
Raven is a mess up my phone auto corrected lol and Leo's a law enforcement officers

Thank you. From your link:

“We think we pretty much have nailed down the comings and goings up until her husband says that sometime around 2-o-clock she left,” said Sheriff William Snyder."

So sometime between 2am and 11am that morning, when she was supposed to pick up her daughter, Tricia Todd went missing."

The sheriff says it is a nightmare! Made my heart beat faster just watching the news clip. People are scared, but who wouldn't be. I'm feeling more confident that there will be answers.

She made an LJ post around 11:00 a.m. on the 27th, the day she went missing. Isn't that the same time she was supposed to be picking up F?

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/367633.html#comments

She made an LJ post around 11:00 a.m. on the 27th, the day she went missing. Isn't that the same time she was supposed to be picking up F?

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/367633.html#comments

Per previous discussion of that LJ post, it's been stated that it was 11pm (rather than am)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-County-27-April-2016&p=12524945#post12524945

*Of note, I'm in same time zone as TT (EST) - so I was also confused, I originally thought it was 1pm (1300) when she posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne