GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detectives plan to travel to North Carolina early next week to interview the ex-husband of a Hobe Sound woman missing since early Wednesday morning, Sheriff William Snyder said.

"We've talked with him by phone, and he has been cooperating. We're sending a team of detectives to interview him," Snyder said of Tricia Todd's ex-husband, Steven Williams. "The goal is to eliminate people from suspicion."
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...892a-eb89-3e6a-e053-0100007fdd-377712151.html

Why do detectives need to travel to him?

Gotcha. I hadn't caught up reading everything yet. thanks!

Like others have said, I'm getting shades of Teleka Patrick. How sad. :(

I fear that she has done something to herself. I so hope that I'm wrong.

I read through the LJ entries.... Earlier entries sound "normal" and then they become rambling and almost like she is coming unglued....

I'm happy that whatever has happened does not involve her young child.

After reading her journal entries I do not think she is "off." I think this is just her style of writing. She seems to be very religious and this seems to be a pretty recent thing. She seems very "zealous" in her faith from comments I have read and her own words. I think this is why her writing style is as it is... Also, her divorce seems fairly recent and may coincide with the religion aspect. The last couple of entries were very interessting to me. Especially the one about everything coming in 3's. Could she be pregnant? Also, there is a part about a father and son using the same woman...and then of course the last entry. To me it the first few paragraphs seems like this they are about her former female friend (perhaps the one she separated from that she talks about in earlier posts). It does not read like a romantic entry to me in its entirety at all, but around the first song it seems to switch to a more romantic feel and then the last part seems to be about her daughter. . All just my opinion of course! Hoping she is ok as she seems like a wonderful person and mother.

The community prays for Tricia Todd as the search continues
The community prays for Tricia Todd as the search continues.

The search continues for a mother missing in Martin County since Wednesday. The Martin County Sheriff’s’ Office is searching for any clues into the disappearance of 30 year-old Tricia Todd. Her car was found near her home with the keys in it. Her cell phone and wallet are missing.
http://treasurecoast.com/community-prays-tricia-todd-search-continues/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 203
Sheriff’s office releases photo of missing Hobe Sound woman
ChdlZcuWMAA_2zq.jpg

The photo is of Todd on Tuesday at the Publix at 11750 SE Federal Hwy. in Hobe Sound, and is described on their Twitter page as the “last known photo” of Todd.
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...e-sou/nrF42/?ecmp=pbp_social_twitter_2015_sfp

okay here are my thoughts, this is not a crime I totally believe and I hope I am right that she has fled, there is obviously another man involved, read her blog, he is a scorpio , refers to her as baby and is probably leaving her or going away, the scene in which she left looks intentional, daughter left with able caregivers, chicken on the counter thawing to show intent to return and who doesn't leave there house withoutt cell phone and wallet, an abductor would be sure to leave that behind in so as to not get tracked or caught with any of her personal effects, noone is thinking like this, and they should she probably is hiding out in the guys house for all we know, doors should be knocked on take all the hundreds of volunteers split them up in neigboorhoods have them knock , I read she likes to walk and meditate let me tell you I live3 miles away from hobe sound there is plenty of men riding bikes up and down us perhaps she met a guy while walking and they started and affair, if so he would be a local to, please read more of her story she is suffering from a break up that is all I gather and I hope I am right

I don't know what to think.
I just hope she's found safe for her daughter needs her momma.

Nancy Grace is covering her story. Probably in next half hour!!

The last few days of watching Nancy G.,her reporting does not match what is being reported on websleuths. Did I miss something or was Nancy saying something about Tricia being last seen with her daughter at the hospital and she left her daughter there?

okay here are my thoughts, this is not a crime I totally believe and I hope I am right that she has fled, there is obviously another man involved, read her blog, he is a scorpio , refers to her as baby and is probably leaving her or going away, the scene in which she left looks intentional, daughter left with able caregivers, chicken on the counter thawing to show intent to return and who doesn't leave there house withoutt cell phone and wallet, an abductor would be sure to leave that behind in so as to not get tracked or caught with any of her personal effects, noone is thinking like this, and they should she probably is hiding out in the guys house for all we know, doors should be knocked on take all the hundreds of volunteers split them up in neigboorhoods have them knock , I read she likes to walk and meditate let me tell you I live3 miles away from hobe sound there is plenty of men riding bikes up and down us perhaps she met a guy while walking and they started and affair, if so he would be a local to, please read more of her story she is suffering from a break up that is all I gather and I hope I am right

Het there, neighbor! I have a gut feeling that she is not mentally well--mentally/emotionally.

It's strange to me that her ex husband is not around. I would think that would be a reason for leave. Especially for the daughter.

I asked myself the same thing about nancy Grace. It sounded like Nancy said she left the hospital. After listening more, I think she meant the daughter was treated and they all left the hospital.

I looked at the journal post and I think the one on April 26 is more literal than the others. It sounds as if she is writing it to her ex-husband and has been threatened by another woman...one that he had warned her about. It's her last post.

The last few days of watching Nancy G.,her reporting does not match what is being reported on websleuths. Did I miss something or was Nancy saying something about Tricia being last seen with her daughter at the hospital and she left her daughter there?

Tricia and her Ex brought their child to the ER. Baby was treated and they all went to the where the ex was staying. Tricia left and she was called back there because child was still not feeling well. She came back and comforted the child and then she left again around 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53