GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I will say this, start asking around, everyone who knew her, everyone, stay in the immediate area, have police drive through the streets within 3-5 miles of where she lives, every hour or so, if she fled how far could she have gone with just her phone and wallet, if she indeed has which all evidence is starting to point to, and she started to walk she may not have had to go very far. Now if she did have a new man in her life, she would be staying with him most likely and with all the search efforts going on may be afraid to come forward and he may too, just a thought, and the fact that she did not volunteer to stay with her daughter through the night after just leaving the er, rubs me the wrong way, afterall, the dad was scheduled to leave in the am anyway, as a mom, I would never be able to leave my sick child. so maybe she was going back to be with whomever it was she ran off too ( if thats the case) at 2 am to finish the night with him, maybe the guy picked her up at the neighbors house because she did not want him to know where exactly she lived at that time, being a new romance and such, Im putting alot of scenarios out there and please do not take this as fact. Just my thoughts running amock as I hope only the best for her and her family.

Ex-husband at gas station around 1:20am putting fuel in her vehicle. Per Sheriff, ex-husband stated she was running low on gas and offered to put some gas in her vehicle.. hmm

I am trying to put together a timeline. TT, her ex, and their daughter were all at the ER in the late evening.

The ex is seen putting gas in her car at 1:20am.

When was TT supposed to have left the ex's place (or hotel, wherever he was staying)?

There are alot of people who troll and cruise along us1, I do not think it was her ex, I think it is someone she recently met and he too lives in the area. Why isnt anyone taking her journal seriously, the guy she mentions is a piscies is her husband a piscies? did he call her baby? did you see the post of the youtube song say my name, say my name? and her referencing he calls her baby so not to mix up her name or something, sounds like a player situation and she has been manipulated and hurt. and the guy is leaving her

Ex-husband seen at the Walmart at 8am. He was also given a polygraph and interviewed by detectives in NC. The search is being scaled down and the command post will be dismantled in the next 24 hours. Still requesting video or any info from public regarding that night. Looking for video in the Poinsettia Gardens area, where ex-husband was staying.

I am trying to put together a timeline. TT, her ex, and their daughter were all at the ER in the late evening.

The ex is seen putting gas in her car at 1:20am.

When was TT supposed to have left the ex's place (or hotel, wherever he was staying)?

Supposedly she was seen leaving the ex-husbands B&B around 2am

Per an article I posted back on pg.3, she was seen at the Publix at 9:40pm, then went back to her ex-husbands B&B at some point that evening. Then was seen leaving there around 2am. So... what I have so far:

Not sure when the ER visit falls into this though.. either before 9:40pm or after..

21:40- Publix purchase- seen on video

22:30-23:30- TT posted multiple entries on her web journal

01:20- ex-husband putting gas in TT vehicle

02:00 TT vehicle seen leaving ex-husband B&B

08:00 ex-husband seen at Walmart

I think when search efforts are done, and things quiet down, she will return, my feeling is she is hiding from the reality of the situation, people that were in the military are intelligent they know how officials handle events and when they may give up searching, I hope if she is in this situation that she is praying hard for herself and her family and all others who are working day and night to find her safe. If and when she returns

I think when search efforts are done, and things quiet down, she will return, my feeling is she is hiding from the reality of the situation, people that were in the military are intelligent they know how officials handle events and when they may give up searching, I hope if she is in this situation that she is praying hard for herself and her family and all others who are working day and night to find her safe. If and when she returns

See... I worry that may not be the case though. She has a little 2 year old girl .. she's a nurse.. she's very religious.. this doesn't strike me as someone who just decided to up and walk away for some time. She didn't seem upset or withdrawn at the Publix that evening. She seems to love her little girl with all her being. I can't imagine her being away from her daughter for any period of time willingly. I know I wouldn't. No matter how horrible my personal situation may be. If you look at her personal FB, like in the past few years, not just recent, you'll see what I mean. I do wonder who the Pisces guy is she mentioned in her LJ.

I agree, I can't imagine a mom leaving her sick child, especially with the father going back on duty and unable to care for her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree, I can't imagine a mom leaving her sick child, especially with the father going back on duty and unable to care for her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Exactly.

Ex-husband at gas station around 1:20am putting fuel in her vehicle. Per Sheriff, ex-husband stated she was running low on gas and offered to put some gas in her vehicle.. hmm

thats too eerily convenient.

Wonder if he said this AFTER LE brought it up. It's awfully close to the estimated 2am departure.

Something smells fishy to me

thats too eerily convenient.

Wonder if he said this AFTER LE brought it up. It's awfully close to the estimated 2am departure.

Something smells fishy to me

Exactly what I was thinking! Supposedly, they drained the remaining gas that was in her vehicle to attempt to verify his story (per the live update from the Sheriff just a few minutes ago). I wonder if he was seen on camera at the gas station.

Does anyone know where Poinsettia Gardens is in or near Hobe Sound? I'm not originally from the area so I'm having difficulty finding it..

See... I worry that may not be the case though. She has a little 2 year old girl .. she's a nurse.. she's very religious.. this doesn't strike me as someone who just decided to up and walk away for some time. She didn't seem upset or withdrawn at the Publix that evening. She seems to love her little girl with all her being. I can't imagine her being away from her daughter for any period of time willingly. I know I wouldn't. No matter how horrible my personal situation may be. If you look at her personal FB, like in the past few years, not just recent, you'll see what I mean. I do wonder who the Pisces guy is she mentioned in her LJ.

I agree completely. I don't get the feeling that this was a woman who willingly disappeared and left her daughter.

because whomever she was meeting or being picked up by she did not want them to A} know her exact address or B) not let the brother see who was picking her up at 2 am in the morning. This assumption is not fact just what I think may have happened I hope she is safe

I agree with what you are saying totally, but why would she leave her sick with the ex at 2 am and go home? or to neighbors or whatever? I could never leave my babies when they were that little and sick never. So being devoted I would think she would have kept by her side all night. Just saying, please I hope she is okay. But it could be the other way around too

I agree with what you are saying totally, but why would she leave her sick with the ex at 2 am and go home? or to neighbors or whatever? I could never leave my babies when they were that little and sick never. So being devoted I would think she would have kept by her side all night. Just saying, please I hope she is okay. But it could be the other way around too

Well, yes, I agree with you there too but maybe she was letting her ex-husband take care of the little one since he was here to visit her. Maybe she didn't feel comfortable staying there with her ex-husband. We unfortunately don't know why her car was seen leaving at 2am. We only know what her ex-husband has reported, that she left his B&B at 2am. The witness who saw her vehicle leave around that time was unable to see who was driving the vehicle at that time. Then her car was found in a neighbors parking spot, with her purse but no wallet and her key in the ignition. That sounds very odd to me. I could see leaving a bag in your vehicle (maybe), but the car key still in the ignition? Sounds like someone dropped the vehicle and didn't know what to do with the key to me.. JMO

Does anyone know where Poinsettia Gardens is in or near Hobe Sound? I'm not originally from the area so I'm having difficulty finding it..

Poinciana Gardens is a few miles north of where Tricia lives.

hs.png

Well, yes, I agree with you there too but maybe she was letting her ex-husband take care of the little one since he was here to visit her. Maybe she didn't feel comfortable staying there with her ex-husband. We unfortunately don't know why her car was seen leaving at 2am. We only know what her ex-husband has reported, that she left his B&B at 2am. The witness who saw her vehicle leave around that time was unable to see who was driving the vehicle at that time. Then her car was found in a neighbors parking spot, with her purse but no wallet and her key in the ignition. That sounds very odd to me. I could see leaving a bag in your vehicle (maybe), but the car key still in the ignition? Sounds like someone dropped the vehicle and didn't know what to do with the key to me.. JMO

Martin County is a pretty quiet area, I know several people who never lock their doors and one of my family members frequently leaves their car keys in the ignition or on the seat, so it doesn't strike me as too odd. I'd be curious to know if that was something she had a habit of doing. I think I read somewhere that it wasn't unusual of her to park her car in the neighbor's yard. Trying to recall where I saw that, I think it was on the facebook page.

Martin County is a pretty quiet area, I know several people who never lock their doors and one of my family members frequently leaves their car keys in the ignition or on the seat, so it doesn't strike me as too odd. I'd be curious to know if that was something she had a habit of doing. I think I read somewhere that it wasn't unusual of her to park her car in the neighbor's yard. Trying to recall where I saw that, I think it was on the facebook page.

I would be interested in knowing if that was a common practice of hers too. The Sheriff discussed how the car was parked in this latest briefing. He stated there were some statements that according to family members it was not uncommon for her to park there when she would come home late so as to not bother her brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga