GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, any man that leaves his child while her mother is missing is no man to me. His job in the military is no excuse.
No way, no how, the military wouldn't grant a leave for this scenario.
She is his child for God sake.
And if he feels no connection with her, why'd he bother coming to visit?
JMO

I'm sorry, any man that leaves his child while her mother is missing is no man to me. His job in the military is no excuse.
No way, no how, the military wouldn't grant a leave for this scenario.
She is his child for God sake.
And if he feels no connection with her, why'd he bother coming to visit?
JMO

I, respectfully, disagree. If his child was missing, absolutely the military would grant leave. But, his ex-spouse (who is no longer considered an immediate family member) is missing.

The military won't even consider a REQUEST for emergency leave if it relates to marital or custodial issues. If no other family member was willing or able to seek custody of his daughter, that would be a different story.

Military protocol can seem harsh at times, but members are told these things before they enlist and/or agree to another term.

So you're saying that IF he asked for leave to be with their, his child because her mother, his ex wife is missing he would be denied? I'm going to contact some military friends. I'm betting they will be more ashamed the little girls father isn't there for her.

So you're saying that IF he asked for leave to be with their, his child because her mother, his ex wife is missing he would be denied? I'm going to contact some military friends. I'm betting they will be more ashamed the little girls father isn't there for her.

That's what I understand to be the case. I know there is explicit language that states leave will not be granted due to a child's mother being unable to care for him/her because of an illness.

What would his motive be? It sounds like he was off living his life elsewhere due to being in the military, and didn't see the little girl much anyway. He doesn't appear to want custody of the girl, and he'll have to pay child support to her guardian even if it's not TT, so that's not motive. I just don't get why he'd randomly show up, kill her and dispose of her body, while their 3 year old was with them, and then go on his merry way.

Without casting aspersions on anyone, motives are a funny thing if people have PTSD or a personality disorder. We can't reason with irrational people or actions.

That line about someone calling a mother and daughter baby because they sleep with mother and daughter is the most troubling part of that blog.

IF pedosickia had taken place in TT's past or at any other time she was calling it out. That's what we should find out.

If pedosickia was being perpetrated it would be a strong motive for someone to kill to shut someone up.

What is pedosickia?
excuse my ignorance. I have actually never heard that term.

I have been associated with the military services my entire 70 years. While the regulations are in place to deny emergency leave in this case, there is no reason that any supervisor or commander would deny ordinary leave (with even such short notice) for this situation. I would be more prone to think that the father has not made a request, rather than that the request were denied. They would prolly even grant advanced leave if he didn't have enough leave accrued. MOO.

Can someone direct me to the Zodiac Photography? I can't find it : (

I have been associated with the military services my entire 70 years. While the regulations are in place to deny emergency leave in this case, there is no reason that any supervisor or commander would deny ordinary leave (with even such short notice) for this situation. I would be more prone to think that the father has not made a request, rather than that the request were denied. They would prolly even grant advanced leave if he didn't have enough leave accrued. MOO.

I just can't imagine the military is that anti-family. And thank you for your service. I sincerely mean that. : )

Last I checked it has disappeared. If you are able to find it let me know. I looked for it a few days ago and its totally disappeared from where it was originally.

Youtube video made recently posted on the Search for Tricia FB page

[video]https://youtu.be/Jxow0YNHnr0[/video]

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for other than the last public post she left in her journal where she references this. She is talking to / about me --- I can fill in details, but there is no real news there.

Replace "sickia" with "philia". Just didn't want to say it outright to be tactful

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for other than the last public post she left in her journal where she references this. She is talking to / about me --- I can fill in details, but there is no real news there.

I'm in the opinion she was not mentally ill. I've said it before. I was looking for it to try to comprehend where some others are speculating the mental illness.

What is being missed? What detail will break this case?

And welcome oldbray, thrilled to have you with us. Do you have a theory?

I'm in the opinion she was not mentally ill. I've said it before. I was looking for it to try to comprehend where some others are speculating the mental illness.

Read the recent entry on her blog about someone sleeping with mother and daughter. From her past? Maybe. From more recent times? Maybe. Someone from her work? Maybe. Someone she knew more closely. maybe. Worth killing over? Maybe.

I don't know what will break the case, but in regards to the zodiac photography, she was speaking of a project I had asked her to work on with me. I am a photographer & Tricia is my best friend. We had an on-going, very close friendship for over ten years. The zodiac was a huge thing to Tricia - she and I both adored it in a fairly uncommon way, especially for Christians. So when she is talking about that, it's just a conversation between her and I basically. I could explain but it's kind of complicated and neither here nor there, so I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee