GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unfair (and rather insulting) to imply that those of us who don't know Tricia can't understand the severity of her situation or to assume that we care more about sleuthing her than we care about her dignity. Most of us know that any missing person, anywhere on earth, regardless of the reason is a dire situation. Most of us joined WS because we deeply care about the missing and want to do everything we can to help them.

Sometimes we need to see the big picture and ask tough questions to do that. But we don't do it to be malicious or nosey. WS is a victim friendly forum and moderators don't tolerate troll users who post stuff just to be mean (which is what I love about this place!)

I hate that people are offended by any discussion that involves the mere possibility of a mental illness. I guess that's just a byproduct of the social stigma surrounding it. In reality... wondering if someone is mentally ill and in need of medication should be viewed exactly the same as wondering if someone is diabetic and in need of insulin.

But that's just me.

I can't say a lot because 1 - I respect the case & 2 - I have to wait until I am verified through the site.

I will follow the rules - but I am not here to speculate about clues - I am (one of) her best friend(s).

(modsnip)

Also - I am not offended by any of the suggestions here. I can see how mental illness would be logically discussed at length in this case. Perfectly logical. I came to help you guys understand -- not to be indignant. xoxoxo

I think it's unfair (and rather insulting) to imply that those of us who don't know Tricia can't understand the severity of her situation or to assume that we care more about sleuthing her than we care about her dignity. Most of us know that any missing person, anywhere on earth, regardless of the reason is a dire situation. Most of us joined WS because we deeply care about the missing and want to do everything we can to help them.

Sometimes we need to see the big picture and ask tough questions to do that. But we don't do it to be malicious or nosey. WS is a victim friendly forum and moderators don't tolerate troll users who post stuff just to be mean (which is what I love about this place!)

I hate that people are offended by any discussion that involves the mere possibility of a mental illness. I guess that's just a byproduct of the social stigma surrounding it. In reality... wondering if someone is mentally ill and in need of medication should be viewed exactly the same as wondering if someone is diabetic and in need of insulin.

But that's just me.

Her words are very clear to those to whom they are intended --- I know they seem cryptic. Her last post is to 4 different people - none of them are SW. Her relationships with Scorpios, although in this excerpt seems troubling, it isn't. Pieces & Scorps are one of the best pairs in the zodiac --- she was over the moon when she learned that F would be a Scorpio. Her words about that are to me & a former lover of hers.

She is referencing a Jewish ritual when speaking about entering the pool. She was going through a process in her spiritual life - one of cleansing from her old life for the new one, with the husband she desired. It's not about drowning at all, or baptism.

From the first time I read her journal entry I thought whomever she intended this for would know exactly what she was talking about. Thanks for clearing some things up!

theoldbray, without telling too much before you're verified, can you say whether or not you think things are moving forward? I feel like this is getting cold. Is it still an active case with law enforcement? Are there still ongoing searches?

It bothers me so much that she is out there without her daughter. The cases of missing mothers and missing children break me up. I have thought about Tricia daily since she went missing, big hugs to you! I cannot imagine :(

I really don't know. I am across the country from everything. Her FB search page is very active, and her community is incredible and still tireless in their continued search for her.

From what I have observed, the detectives working the case are very smart on all levels...I don't know how these things work --- but it seems very reasonable to me to have one public account, and then an inside account with far more information. So I guess we just can't know if it's gone cold, or if it's a poker face...that's part of trying to let things settle to stillness and see if they can detect the truth in the stillness.

The only thing that brings comfort (and it's a LOT of it) is knowing Tricia's nature. It's pretty impossible to get her down, to bring her down, etc. She either already with Jesus, or making miracles happen. I'm not sure I could say that about ANYONE ELSE except her...but I literally have 100% faith in her because of who she is. [F] is the same -- because of her mother. Most people will never receive that much love in their lifetime...[F] got seven lifetimes of love in the short time she spent with her mother. She will carry on her legacy, if that is what it comes down to. These are two seriously incredible human beings.

theoldbray, without telling too much before you're verified, can you say whether or not you think things are moving forward? I feel like this is getting cold. Is it still an active case with law enforcement? Are there still ongoing searches?

It bothers me so much that she is out there without her daughter. The cases of missing mothers and missing children break me up. I have thought about Tricia daily since she went missing, big hugs to you! I cannot imagine :(

I really don't know. I am across the country from everything. Her FB search page is very active, and her community is incredible and still tireless in their continued search for her.

From what I have observed, the detectives working the case are very smart on all levels...I don't know how these things work --- but it seems very reasonable to me to have one public account, and then an inside account with far more information. So I guess we just can't know if it's gone cold, or if it's a poker face...that's part of trying to let things settle to stillness and see if they can detect the truth in the stillness.

The only thing that brings comfort (and it's a LOT of it) is knowing Tricia's nature. It's pretty impossible to get her down, to bring her down, etc. She either already with Jesus, or making miracles happen. I'm not sure I could say that about ANYONE ELSE except her...but I literally have 100% faith in her because of who she is. [F] is the same -- because of her mother. Most people will never receive that much love in their lifetime...[F] got seven lifetimes of love in the short time she spent with her mother. She will carry on her legacy, if that is what it comes down to. These are two seriously incredible human beings.

Thank you. I agree with your theory and I don't even know what you know about her/them/him. You just get a nasty feeling. Hopefully somebody somewhere has a break of conscience and comes forward with some answers. I'm not betting on it though.

Is her daughter able to talk about this? She is three, correct? And if she is a Scorpio, then she's 3.5 years old. I know questioning a child that age isn't reliable, but might be helpful. I am sure they've already done it, just wondering out loud I guess.

If I had to guess, no, there will be no break of conscience unless this is a random act. If you can know Tricia, and do this to her / daughter / life, then I do not believe you have or will ever have a conscience.

I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about F...I will say that our daughters were born ten days apart - F is 10 days younger than my little girl. F was the first friend that my little girl ever met. :) My daughter will be 3 in the fall, and yes, is a Scorpio (like me).

Thank you. I agree with your theory and I don't even know what you know about her/them/him. You just get a nasty feeling. Hopefully somebody somewhere has a break of conscious and comes forward with some answers. I'm not betting on it though.

Is her daughter able to talk about this? She is three, correct? And if she is a Scorpio, then she's 3.5 years old. I know questioning a child that age isn't reliable, but might be helpful. I am sure they've already done it, just wondering out loud I guess.

If I had to guess, no, there will be no break of conscience unless this is a random act. If you can know Tricia, and do this to her / daughter / life, then I do not believe you have or will ever have a conscience.

I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about F...I will say that our daughters were born ten days apart - F is 10 days younger than my little girl. F was the first friend that my little girl ever met. :) My daughter will be 3 in the fall, and yes, is a Scorpio (like me).

Ah, OK so she's 2.5 instead. Then definitely not able to talk to about details.

(I'm a Scorpio also! November 5th. My hubby is a Pisces)

I know many of you are going down the mental illness path; however, I think another thing we should keep in mind is the fact it was stated in an earlier thread that TT had been in abusive situations most of her life. This tells us she likely was attracted to abusive types and controlled by them, IMO.

Had she moved on and had a new affair noone knew about? Unlikely.

Regarding her car found at another house, has it been stated how those houses showed addresses? Like someone out of town having her address but maybe misidentified which was hers?

I have not read this entire thing yet - so I apologize if I am repeating things that have already been explored and set aside.

I saw a news clip with the neighbor whose home she parked in front of, and she remarked that it really was strange, as she had never parked that way before. She had only recently moved there, but had visited lots because it's a relative's house. SW had never been there - and would have only had the chance to scoped it out on this trip.

It seems clear to me that the car was parked CLOSE but didn't quite make it to her house because the person parking it was not Tricia, it was the middle of the night, and they were not entirely familiar with where she currently lived - but enough to make an extremely educated guess, or a few lengths worth of a mistake to where they perceived she would park.

I saw the same interview. She said it was strange because she never parked there before.

It never occurred to me, but what happened next if "somebody" parked her car there? How did this person leave for home? On foot? Are there security cameras or traffic cameras on that route home? If this was a military person, they might have scoped that out as well and avoided them. I'm a little nervous about this possibility of it being a military person, because they have the wherewithal to make sure all tracks are covered and all alibis are set from the start. Hopefully police have looked into personal security tapes along the route in and out of her neighborhood.

I have not read this entire thing yet - so I apologize if I am repeating things that have already been explored and set aside.

I saw a news clip with the neighbor whose home she parked in front of, and she remarked that it really was strange, as she had never parked that way before. She had only recently moved there, but had visited lots because it's a relative's house. SW had never been there - and would have only had the chance to scoped it out on this trip.

It seems clear to me that the car was parked CLOSE but didn't quite make it to her house because the person parking it was not Tricia, it was the middle of the night, and they were not entirely familiar with where she currently lived - but enough to make an extremely educated guess, or a few lengths worth of a mistake to where they perceived she would park.

I agree that it seems likely that someone else parked her car, who only had a vague notion of where she lived.

The things that come to mind with that thought - 1) How was there no DNA evidence of a different driver? 2) Why would an abductor return her car to (roughly) her home?

I also have wondered if someone was already parked in her normal spot, waiting, and she parked in the neighbor's area, and was then taken by the waiting individual. (With this scenario, I imagine it would have to be someone she KNEW, in order for her to have gotten out of her car and gotten into theirs, with no sign of struggle.)

Great memory - that is nearly her exact quote!!

It is a small little beachside town...not the type with a lot of high tech surveillance. I doubt it.

There would likely be someone else involved. Which makes this even more brilliantly executed because of how little evidence is being found...but you can't escape the coincidences. You can justify each thing...but as you watch the pattern of unusual events, you can't argue with the picture that it paints.

I saw the same interview. She said it was strange because she never parked there before.

It never occurred to me, but what happened next if "somebody" parked her car there? How did this person leave for home? On foot? Are there security cameras or traffic cameras on that route home? If this was a military person, they might have scoped that out as well and avoided them. I'm a little nervous about this possibility of it being a military person, because they have the wherewithal to make sure all tracks are covered and all alibis are set from the start. Hopefully police have looked into personal security tapes along the route in and out of her neighborhood.

1) How was there no DNA evidence of a different driver? Very, very meticulously.

2) Why would an abductor return her car to (roughly) her home? To attempt to make it appear as if Tricia went home and disappeared. In other words, she did not disappear at SW Air B&B, or en route in unfamiliar territory. This puts the suspicion on her.

Has it been discussed why an Air B&B, and not a hotel or motel (which has surveillance & witnesses)?

Ah, OK so she's 2.5 instead. Then definitely not able to talk to about details.

(I'm a Scorpio also! November 5th. My hubby is a Pisces)

Classic pairing whichever gender. Elizabeth Taylor - Pisces, Richard Burton - Scorp. Scorpio woman is probably the only sign that could possibly keep a Pisces man from swimming off.

If you were going to have to leave you child alone, you wouldn't want other people around. You wouldn't want any cameras. You would need a house. And sleepy medicine.

Not sure. Cost effectiveness could be a factor... but you raise interesting possible reasons....

Has it been discussed why an Air B&B, and not a hotel or motel (which has surveillance & witnesses)?

No. Because SW isn't an official Person of Interest, it is an iffy area of discussion. While it could have been a financial decision, it could also have been a decision based on the fact that most hotels have security cameras, and presumably an Air B&B would not. MOO - making no accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3