GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if SW has ties to Martin County? Would he have friends here?

Something I noticed in that interview, I almost thought the lead LE in the case was her ex's lawyer the way he spoke. I found it really strange. He was adamant early on to tell us he was cooperating and not (at this time), a POI.

I am not sure where the line is --- I *assume* that I can not and should not come out and say something like "SW OBVIOUSLY DID THIS BECAUSE OF THIS." But to follow the trail of the details of the night she disappeared is just good investigating. He may very well be confused and heart-broken along with the rest of us.

No. Because SW isn't an official Person of Interest, it is an iffy area of discussion. While it could have been a financial decision, it could also have been a decision based on the fact that most hotels have security cameras, and presumably an Air B&B would not. MOO - making no accusations.

It occurred to me a few things:

SW is black. TT is white. This is the South. National racial tensions are high. They want to MAKE DAMN SURE that a racial witch hunt is NEVER a part of this investigation, so maybe they really cut that off at the *advertiser censored* before the national news went crazy with it.

Something I noticed in that interview, I almost thought the lead LE in the case was her ex's lawyer the way he spoke. I found it really strange. He was adamant early on to tell us he was cooperating and not (at this time), a POI.

I know many of you are going down the mental illness path; however, I think another thing we should keep in mind is the fact it was stated in an earlier thread that TT had been in abusive situations most of her life. This tells us she likely was attracted to abusive types and controlled by them, IMO.

Had she moved on and had a new affair noone knew about? Unlikely.

Regarding her car found at another house, has it been stated how those houses showed addresses? Like someone out of town having her address but maybe misidentified which was hers?

Very valid ideas you're raising. eg online dating with some mild-seeming sociopath. He comes to town, murders her and exits back to another state/city. He's not sure where to park her car so parks it in the wrong place. Or someone else hears about him & gets jealous, flies into town and tries to disrupt the competition.

However, not at all unlikely she had gotten involved with someone else. She alludes to a newer lover in her recent blog posts. A Scorpio.

Also remember that a Pisces woman to men is like catnip to cats. She's so feminine they can't resist. She also mentions an attractive doctor at work she tries not to think about or walk next to... she is the flower and men are the bees.

SW is black. TT is white. This is the South. National racial tensions are high. They want to MAKE DAMN SURE that a racial witch hunt is NEVER a part of this investigation, so maybe they really cut that off at the *advertiser censored* before the national news went crazy with it.

See and I figured it was because he is in the military. I am not southern though, and never would have looked at it that way. Could be.

Oops. That is an explosive situation. They have to tread carefully before they accuse...

The fact that both of them are military affiliated gives it more momentum in the national spotlight - I think officials are very conscious of how the media can affect these things, and a smart department will preempt any issues that could completely destroy the case. We have seen cases destroyed multiple times because of how the media turns it into a racial case.

I have no idea if this is the motivation, but it occurred to me. Obviously, I spend a lot of time thinking about all the hows and whys that I can come up with.

See and I figured it was because he is in the military. I am not southern though, and never would have looked at it that way. Could be.

Not sure I can ask this.. But.. I'm gonna put it out there and if it seems to tread on inappropriate just let me know and I'll remove it. Has anyone attempted to check airb&b site to see what kind of place he may have stayed at? I did.. I also drove through the development.. And I thought it was interesting.

If you were going to have to leave you child alone, you wouldn't want other people around. You wouldn't want any cameras. You would need a house. And sleepy medicine.

Or even to receive visitors there & not have cameras watching things. ... or even worse but I won't go there tonight.

Not sure I can ask this.. But.. I'm gonna put it out there and if it seems to tread on inappropriate just let me know and I'll remove it. Has anyone attempted to check airb&b site to see what kind of place he may have stayed at? I did.. I also drove through the development.. And I thought it was interesting.

Please share... did you look at all options or do you have the exact address of the one stayed at? Very interesting.

I have been dying to know myself. I found it very very very interesting that NO JOURNALIST reported on that. They were so nosy and inappropriate at first too. I have not asked her faily out of respect. Can you tell more about it????

The fact that both of them are military affiliated gives it more momentum in the national spotlight - I think officials are very conscious of how the media can affect these things, and a smart department will preempt any issues that could completely destroy the case. We have seen cases destroyed multiple times because of how the media turns it into a racial case.

I have no idea if this is the motivation, but it occurred to me. Obviously, I spend a lot of time thinking about all the hows and whys that I can come up with.

Could definitely be a factor... I do think they use silence as an investigative strategy as well, to get everyone to relax. And then thinking back to that blog... they need plenty time to get that analysed. TT jampacked her posts with all kinds of cryptic comments. Lovers in the past, present and admirers. Men sleeping with moms and daughters... the kind of thing that takes a while to investigate :(

I think it seems more cryptic than it is. The investigators have lots of people who understand what Tricia meant and they can verify the information once it's kind of decoded for the general population. Her life isn't as romantic in practical terms as it seems...most of her words were describing the spiritual plane, which IS fantastical...but people don't have that filter, o they automatically translate it to how they understand their own lives...which is generally for more encapsulated in the flesh than Tricia ever lived.

Could definitely be a factor... I do think they use silence as an investigative strategy as well, to get everyone to relax. And then thinking back to that blog... they need plenty time to get that analysed. TT jampacked her posts with all kinds of cryptic comments. Lovers in the past, present and admirers. Men sleeping with moms and daughters... the kind of thing that takes a while to investigate :(

I think we can discuss the B&B and the surrounding area - it was one of the last places TT was seen. What did you find interesting?

I think it seems more cryptic than it is. The investigators have lots of people who understand what Tricia meant and they can verify the information once it's kind of decoded for the general population. Her life isn't as romantic in practical terms as it seems...most of her words were describing the spiritual plane, which IS fantastical...but people don't have that filter, o they automatically translate it to how they understand their own lives...which is generally for more encapsulated in the flesh than Tricia ever lived.

I tried not to take her writings so literally. It is poetry and WIDE open for interpretation for those who look in from the outside. I think it is unfortunate that it exists in public view though, because it really helps the case against her that she is mentally ill and probably did something to herself. If any foul play is at hand, the blog is doing her a huge disservice.

That's what "he's" betting on, I think. I actually think that at first, it may be a disservice, but in the end, there's a reason for it.

I tried not to take her writings so literally. It is poetry and WIDE open for interpretation for those who look in from the outside. I think it is unfortunate that it exists in public view though, because it really helps the case against her that she is mentally ill and probably did something to herself. If any foul play is at hand, the blog is doing her a huge disservice.

theoldbray, did you ever feel like she was struggling with people or herself? Life in general? Was she worried about anything? (sorry, personal questions that you DON'T have to answer!)

To explain it in a way that would adequately communicate to the reader, I will likely have to wait til I'm verified.

In short, no...It's not a euphemism to say that Tricia could have handled ANYTHING thrown at her. I don't think people can conceptualize that, lol. But I can explain more later?

theoldbray, did you ever feel like she was struggling with people or herself? Life in general? Was she worried about anything? (sorry, personal questions that you DON'T have to answer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3