GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I noticed in that interview, I almost thought the lead LE in the case was her ex's lawyer the way he spoke. I found it really strange. He was adamant early on to tell us he was cooperating and not (at this time), a POI.

I haven't seen anyone mention NamUs here. They have TT's profile up (as TW). Her case report under Transportation Methods lists "Transportation: U.S. Airforce vehicle Make: Unknown"
Has this been discussed? *MOO is that this would suggest SW is not 'in the clear' with LE as previously implied.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/33542

What is the "MOO" -- everything there looks like the basic info. Thanks for this link!

I haven't seen anyone mention NamUs here. They have TT's profile up (as TW). Her case report under Transportation Methods lists "Transportation: U.S. Airforce vehicle Make: Unknown"
Has this been discussed? *MOO is that this would suggest SW is not 'in the clear' with LE as previously implied.

I am curious as to who entered that information in. Some of it isn't the same as what has been reported - her last seen location, her weight, no clothing description entered even though we have that information...

Any chance she could have been drugged with the medicine that was supposed to be for the daughter?

Could Tricia have stopped short of her home to help someone flagging her down near her neighbor's home/driveway and then became a victim of a robbery that went horribly wrong? I ask because her purse and keys were in the car, but her wallet and cell phone (potential sources of value) are missing. Most robbers take off with the wallet, phones, jewelry (etc.) but leave the extra baggage (purse).

Could Tricia have stopped short of her home to help someone flagging her down near her neighbor's home/driveway and then became a victim of a robbery that went horribly wrong? I ask because her purse and keys were in the car, but her wallet and cell phone (potential sources of value) are missing. Most robbers take off with the wallet, phones, jewelry (etc.) but leave the extra baggage (purse).

I feel like if someone came upon her, or vice versa, it would have to be someone she knew, because there was no evidence of a struggle anywhere near her car.

I am hypothesizing that someone could have parked there for her, waiting, and used F (for instance, "F had to be rushed to the hospital, please come with me now") as a lure to get her into a different vehicle without any struggling.

Maybe they got her weight from her most recent doctors apt?? Where would they just come up with this information? You shouldn't really be careless when entering the only known vital information on a missing persons report for the love of all things, geesh!

I am curious as to who entered that information in. Some of it isn't the same as what has been reported - her last seen location, her weight, no clothing description entered even though we have that information...

If that were the case, it seems very unusual for them to have then decided to attempt to drive her car home.

:(:(:(:(

That makes me sad...that resonates as being painfully logical.

I feel like if someone came upon her, or vice versa, it would have to be someone she knew, because there was no evidence of a struggle anywhere near her car.

I am hypothesizing that someone could have parked there for her, waiting, and used F (for instance, "F had to be rushed to the hospital, please come with me now") as a lure to get her into a different vehicle without any struggling.

If that were the case, it seems very unusual for them to have then decided to attempt to drive her car home.

I meant in her neighbor's yard next to her home where the car was found... as in no one would be driving her car anywhere.

Without naming names, is there anyone else the family or friends have considered a possible suspect?

Any chance she could have been drugged with the medicine that was supposed to be for the daughter?

I'm going to speculate on my own speculation. lol
If she was drugged and it didn't hit her till she started home, she would be on camera leaving, in her car. The gas tank is full to make sure she gets home. She parks erratically due to the drugging and someone is waiting there for her. Quick and seamless.

I wonder! It never occurred to me that someone other than LE would enter but I just realized that's not the case.Sorry!

I may need to bow out of this discussion for now. I just can't get on board with any theory that involves the ex unless LE gives us information to indicate that he's still being investigated.

I truly hope that Tricia's okay and that she's found safe soon. LE has said they've found no evidence of a crime, and I don't believe that she was planning to take her life. So, with that in mind, as well as the fact that numerous searches haven't produced anything noteworthy, I'm choosing to hold out hope that she's still alive somewhere.

theoldbray, without telling too much before you're verified, can you say whether or not you think things are moving forward? I feel like this is getting cold. Is it still an active case with law enforcement? Are there still ongoing searches?

It bothers me so much that she is out there without her daughter. The cases of missing mothers and missing children break me up. I have thought about Tricia daily since she went missing, big hugs to you! I cannot imagine :(

I can tell you this morning (7:20 am EST) on my normal run to Dunkin for coffee that 3 Miami Dade K-9 units and 2 undercover cars were there meeting with 6 MCSO that all left in caravan style heading somewhere. Considering the fact that MC does not have a whole lot of crime, I assumed that they were back to work the cadaver dogs in hopes of finding something. I took pic of Miami K9 car but have no idea if I'm able to post or how to post if I could...so I don't think they're giving up....

I may need to bow out of this discussion for now. I just can't get on board with any theory that involves the ex unless LE gives us information to indicate that he's still being investigated.

I truly hope that Tricia's okay and that she's found safe soon. LE has said they've found no evidence of a crime, and I don't believe that she was planning to take her life. So, with that in mind, as well as the fact that numerous searches haven't produced anything noteworthy, I'm choosing to hold out hope that she's still alive somewhere.

Even though they have found no evidence of crime, they haven't ruled it out.

“That’s what makes this case so mysterious,” Martin County Sheriff William Snyder commented last week, according to the Huffington Post. “There is absolutely no evidence that a crime occurred, [but] this is a strong circumstantial case for an abduction […] Circumstantially, [it’s] very suspicious. Forensically, nothing. It’s a very, very perplexing and mystifying case.”

http://crimefeed.com/2016/05/cops-baffled-by-florida-nurses-disappearance-tricia-todd/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3