DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a few possible scenarios.

- Suicide
- Voluntary Disappearance
- Abduction/Victim of a crime

I would think if she had committed suicide, her body would be found (since she's essentially on foot) as they have searched a 5 mile radius. I don't say this w/ 100% confidence though as I don't know the area well. I am an hour and a half south from that area. My brother lives in Stuart and it's LOVELY there.

I guess it is possible that someone picked her up and she's "hiding" for some reason but based on her social media, it doesn't seem that she would leave her daughter behind.

I would love a more granular timeline of the night she disappeared. We know she went to Publix, Tuesday night and is on camera at roughly 9:40 p.m. Then what?

Someone chime in here - is this accurate?

Williams also reported Todd missing when she failed to pick up their 2-year-old daughter from the hospital early Wednesday morning, according to NBC News. The father had taken the girl to the hospital earlier.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/missing_florida_womans_last_kn.html

Did she really fail to pick up her daughter from the hospital OR was it the babysitter?

- Suicide

I would think if she had committed suicide, her body would be found (since she's essentially on foot) as they have searched a 5 mile radius. I don't say this w/ 100% confidence though as I don't know the area well. I am an hour and a half south from that area. My brother lives in Stuart and it's LOVELY there.

I guess it is possible that someone picked her up and she's "hiding" for some reason but based on her social media, it doesn't seem that she would leave her daughter behind.

I would love a more granular timeline of the night she disappeared. We know she went to Publix, Tuesday night and is on camera at roughly 9:40 p.m. Then what?

Williams also reported Todd missing when she failed to pick up their 2-year-old daughter from the hospital early Wednesday morning, according to NBC News. The father had taken the girl to the hospital earlier.

Did she really fail to pick up her daughter from the hospital OR was it the babysitter?

I thought the child was staying with the ex-husband (as he was in town visiting for the weekend), not a babysitter. Boy, I'm confused.

At the time of her disappearance, Todd's car, a white Dodge Neon, was parked near her brother's home in Hobe Sound, where she was staying, Sheriff's reports said. Her keys and purse were left in the vehicle, but her cellphone and wallet were gone.

Todd and Williams both share custody of their 2-year-old daughter, who was staying with Williams on Tuesday night. That night, Williams called Todd because their daughter wasn't feeling well, and Todd brought her some medication, Snyder said.

When Todd didn't pick up her daughter Wednesday morning as planned, Williams dropped the toddler off at a baby sitter because he had to get back to his Air Force base in North Carolina.

Snyder said the baby sitter took the daughter to the home of one of Todd's brothers Wednesday night. Her family members were worried when she didn't pick up her daughter, so they called the sheriff's office.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...892a-eb89-3e6a-e053-0100007fdd-377712151.html

So my take is that her daughter was with the ex husband (Steven Williams) overnight? I'll have to find more information about this "hospital trip."

At the time of her disappearance, Todd's car, a white Dodge Neon, was parked near her brother's home in Hobe Sound, where she was staying, Sheriff's reports said. Her keys and purse were left in the vehicle, but her cellphone and wallet were gone.

Todd and Williams both share custody of their 2-year-old daughter, who was staying with Williams on Tuesday night. That night, Williams called Todd because their daughter wasn't feeling well, and Todd brought her some medication, Snyder said.

When Todd didn't pick up her daughter Wednesday morning as planned, Williams dropped the toddler off at a baby sitter because he had to get back to his Air Force base in North Carolina.

Snyder said the baby sitter took the daughter to the home of one of Todd's brothers Wednesday night. Her family members were worried when she didn't pick up her daughter, so they called the sheriff's office.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...892a-eb89-3e6a-e053-0100007fdd-377712151.html

So my take is that her daughter was with the ex husband (Steven Williams) overnight? I'll have to find more information about this "hospital trip."

They went to the emergency room but left before being seen by a doctor.

Personally, I don't see how someone could read those LJ entries and not conclude that she has some kind of mental health issues. So much is rambling and incoherent, and even the parts that are coherent seem pretty out there. I also don't think it's that uncommon for people with bipolar disorder / schizophrenia to suddenly become extremely religious...and the fact that all of the Zodiac stuff seems to be mixed in with the Christianity makes me lean in that direction even more.

With all of that said, her writings don't really seem to be a reliable source of the truth IMO. Did her husband do all that stuff to the pets? Was it just delusions? Maybe, who knows. I'm not saying any of the stuff she wrote about the husband isn't true, but I don't think we really know one way or the other.

I think her posts are way way out there. It has crossed my mind that she herself could have caused the animal deaths and now truly believes a rationalization she made up in her mind that her ex did it.

I thought the child was staying with the ex-husband (as he was in town visiting for the weekend), not a babysitter. Boy, I'm confused.

:seeya: Per the reporter today (5/5/2016) at ABC News Ari Hait (twitter @WPBF_Ari): He said the father took the child to Wal-Mart and Busch Wildlife Center on Wednesday. That all checks out with cameras.

The father has flown to North Carolina. Officials flew there to give him the lie detector test and an extended interview. Law enforcement pleading for the Hobe Sound community to review any camera footage they might have from 1 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Respectfully snipped...

I am not seeing anything about a babysitter in this article. Was there or is there a babysitter involved? Color me confused :blush:

ETA: Okay, I read the TC Palm article. I believe the sequence is like this: The child's father reported Tricia missing that morning when she did not pick the child up. He then took the child to Wal-Mart and Busch Wildlife Center (per ABC report today). He dropped the child off at the babysitter's and the babysitter dropped the child off with Tricia's brother Wednesday night.

I think her posts are way way out there. It has crossed my mind that she herself could have caused the animal deaths and now truly believes a rationalization she made up in her mind that her ex did it.

I wasn't going to say it, but the thought did cross my mind too based on the following post I read:

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/76306.html

I was hoping it was only talk...

- Suicide

I am leaning toward abduction at this time just because at this moment in time, according to the ABC update, that is what the sheriff believes.

There is not a lot to give us a good timeline. The HuffPost article states at 1 a.m. the husband (Williams) was filling of Tricia's car. But, then the ABC report at that link says they are wanting people to look at their security cams in the Hobe Cove area at approximately the 1 a.m. time. Confusing!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba <ABC live report at this link...

After reading her blog I just feel bad for her. Religion really has a way of creating psychosis in people, IMO.

Sherriff confirmed the Ex-husband getting Tricia a couple of gallons of gas.

“We did find the gas can, [and] we actually did drain her fuel tank and verify it was out of gas except for the couple gallons that apparently he put in the car for her,” the sheriff said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

But was the Car low on fuel because it just happened to be or low because someone was driving around looking to hide something.

But does anyone else here like to get Car Washes at 1 am?

I am leaning toward abduction at this time just because at this moment in time, according to the ABC update, that is what the sheriff believes.

There is not a lot to give us a good timeline. The HuffPost article states at 1 a.m. the husband (Williams) was filling of Tricia's car. But, then the ABC report at that link says they are wanting people to look at their security cams in the Hobe Cove area at approximately the 1 a.m. time. Confusing!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba <ABC live report at this link...

Does anyone know where this Lyle guy she talks about leaving her ex-husband to be with at one point is located now? She also talks about being torn to leave him and go back to her ex at one point too, but no one is mentioning Lyle so I am assuming he is way out of the picture.

:seeya: Per the reporter today (5/5/2016) at ABC News Ari Hait (twitter @WPBF_Ari): He said the father took the child to Wal-Mart and Busch Wildlife Center on Wednesday. That all checks out with cameras.

The father has flown to North Carolina. Officials flew there to give him the lie detector test and an extended interview. Law enforcement pleading for the Hobe Sound community to review any camera footage they might have from 1 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Wait, so the husband reports the wife missing then takes a trip to a wildlife center and the store? I can see Walmart out of necessary but a wildlife center?? That'd be the last place I'd be after reporting my child's mother missing. Am I missing something here? Also it's awfully convenient to be seen on camera isn't it?

Wait, so the husband reports the wife missing then takes a trip to a wildlife center and the store? I can see Walmart out of necessary but a wildlife center?? That'd be the last place I'd be after reporting my child's mother missing. Am I missing something here? Also it's awfully convenient to be seen on camera isn't it?

That rubbed me the wrong way too

I don't believe the husband reported her missing. He brought the child to the babysitter then the babysitter brought the child back to Tricia's family around 8pm Wednesday evening. I believe the family reported her missing, based on earlier, local news reports. I would not trust the national news outlets to get the story straight. I live near Hobe Sound and have been following the story since day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, where does it say he had the car washed at 1 am or even that it was Tricia's car he had washed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A search of Williams&#8217; car showed nothing unusual, authorities said, and he passed a polygraph examination.
&#8220;He did voluntarily submit to a polygraph exam,&#8221; Snyder said. &#8220;Nothing in Mr. Williams&#8217;s lengthy interview &#8212; and it was a long, detailed interview &#8212; nor his polygraph exam indicated that he was involved or had any additional information about Tricia Todd&#8217;s disappearance.&#8221;
Snyder added that &#8220;at this point, there is no focus that needs to be on the former husband.&#8221;

Move on from the ex husband folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member