GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was shy, bulimic, angry, hateful, judgemental, I stuttered, I had poor self esteem, I suffered from personality disorders. I had various psychological problems. I dressed like a *advertiser censored*. I had few friends. My family was torn apart. My brothers hated eachother and I encouraged it. I was an adultress, staring at the end of my marriage. I was critical, prideful, You name any evil or undiserable trait and I had it!! "

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/?skip=340

Maybe she left on her own.

"I was shy, bulimic, angry, hateful, judgemental, I stuttered, I had poor self esteem, I suffered from personality disorders. I had various psychological problems. I dressed like a *advertiser censored*. I had few friends. My family was torn apart. My brothers hated eachother and I encouraged it. I was an adultress, staring at the end of my marriage. I was critical, prideful, You name any evil or undiserable trait and I had it!! "

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/?skip=340

Maybe she left on her own.
What's date was this entry from

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Up in the night with a stomachache...I've been reading posts on this thread and some of her LJ posts. I think she is voluntarily somewhere where she felt she was being called. Her religious posts make me think that if she believed God was calling her to do something, she would do it to be obedient even if it meant leaving her child behind.

I'm hopeful that's the case and she will return or be found safe soon. I'm sure her little one is missing her tremendously.

BBM... I agree.

I suppose this "calling" could have caused her to park her car in the neighbor's driveway... Dunno ??

What's date was this entry from

Nov 16, 2009. (see link in previous post.)

She has mentioned it at other times, as well as family problems growing up, abuse, molestation, marital abuse from her husband, the killing pets thing. She has had a lot of bad things happen to her in her life, all of which she says god has healed her from. If for some reason she was having a crisis of faith, she could have been in a pretty bad place, emotionally.

She talks a lot in her LJ about running, as a way not only to exercise, but also to pray/hear from God. If she was at all stressed out from the events of the evening she could have gone running….

I also think there has to be a lot that LE knows that they aren't saying. We are only seeing her public LJ entries. But she has private ones as well.

She talks a lot in her LJ about running, as a way not only to exercise, but also to pray/hear from God. If she was at all stressed out from the events of the evening she could have gone running….

I also think there has to be a lot that LE knows that they aren't saying. We are only seeing her public LJ entries. But she has private ones as well.

There was at least one entry that talked about running at night, so maybe she did. But then why was her car parked in the wrong place...

She ran with a music device, though I don't know if she used it all of the time, and that wasn't one of the items listed as missing.

It's all just so strange. I hope she is found safe and well.

OK I went back to read old entry's there are some things that got me
1.Steven killing pets and also clearly stalking her till she came back
2.her comments about her father's abuse and I believe Kendall lived with him
3.she mentions father and son using the same woman Bible reference there but then says it has been shown to her again could her father and Kendall be using the same woman ?? And she found out or was it deeper than that and she found out about a new molestation.
4.the marriage intry where at the end she speaks about not following the lord this time but what others have done and standing up for her self and not be a door Matt could that be referencing her husband who was abusive and had stalked he in the past was he doing it again to get back together and she was not gonna take it and he killed her

I worked with Tricia & couldn't imagine her purposely leaving her daughter - but after reading her journal, I don't know what to think.

The timing of her ex showing up, the gas can, etc. Just all seems so suspicious.

3.she mentions father and son using the same woman Bible reference there but then says it has been shown to her again could her father and Kendall be using the same woman ?? And she found out or was it deeper than that and she found out about a new molestation.
4.the marriage intry where at the end she speaks about not following the lord this time but what others have done and standing up for her self and not be a door Matt could that be referencing her husband who was abusive and had stalked he in the past was he doing it again to get back together and she was not gonna take it and he killed her

Are you able to read private entries? I don't see anything about "stalking". I have read every entry, but there is a lot of them, so I may have missed it. Date? TY.

In the beginning not sure how many entrys in she talks about him stalking her neighborhood

They also didn't say anything about finding a recently worn dress. She was wearing a dress in the Publix surveillance photos and surely she wouldn't wear a dress running so would've had to change. One of the things that bothers me the most is how quickly her ex left town. I realize he had to report back to his base but wasn't he at all concerned about TT not showing up to pick up the child? Wouldn't he have stuck around a little longer assuming she was running late and would eventually show...unless he knew she wouldn't be coming back (just my opinions)

Good point about TT possibly changing clothes if she did decided to run. It seems like they would update her description if they had caught her on camera anywhere else in different clothing.

Originally posted by Friend 123; I worked with Tricia & couldn't imagine her purposely leaving her daughter - but after reading her journal, I don't know what to think.
The timing of her ex showing up, the gas can, etc. Just all seems so suspicious.

BBM:
Ladies and Germs, we may have a Fatal Attraction going on here. I want to be proven wrong.
Who besides a psychopath is able to murder animals/pets, beloved or not, a sadist? JMO

I pray she is safe somewhere and is waiting it out, but the thought is fading. Tricia her missionary work and her bond with these children, orphaned or not is beautiful. I hate to think she will no longer be there for these precious babies who need her so, along with her own children.
Looking at her pictures with the children makes my heart swell. I know the feeling cause I have helped a few families in Tanzania, so rewarding for children
orphaned or not. So little goes a very long way.

BBM:
Ladies and Germs, we may have a Fatal Attraction going on here. I want to be proven wrong.
Who besides a psychopath is able to murder animals/pets, beloved or not, a sadist? JMO

Agreed. Anyone who knows more about polygraphs care to chime in- theoretically, would someone with psychopathic or sociopathic traits be more likely to "pass" a polygraph? I'm guessing yes because their lack of empathy and normal emotional response would allow them to lie without the same physical cues that they are lying. MOO.

They also didn't say anything about finding a recently worn dress. She was wearing a dress in the Publix surveillance photos and surely she wouldn't wear a dress running so would've had to change. One of the things that bothers me the most is how quickly her ex left town. I realize he had to report back to his base but wasn't he at all concerned about TT not showing up to pick up the child? Wouldn't he have stuck around a little longer assuming she was running late and would eventually show...unless he knew she wouldn't be coming back (just my opinions)
He would be reported as AWOL if not back in time.

So.. Just driving on US 1 in tequesta and there's an officer pulled off to the side by the Jonathan Dickinson state park placing something into a brown paper bad (evidence bag?) and placing it on his back seat.. Wonder if it's related

He would be reported as AWOL if not back in time.

As my husband, who is former military said, he could've returned to base and explained the circumstances and they would've given him emergency leave to go back because it is his daughter. It seems odd he wouldn't be eager to go back and be with his daughter and help find her mother.

Agreed. Anyone who knows more about polygraphs care to chime in- theoretically, would someone with psychopathic or sociopathic traits be more likely to "pass" a polygraph? I'm guessing yes because their lack of empathy and normal emotional response would allow them to lie without the same physical cues that they are lying. MOO.

Yes, absolutely! Just personally, I don't put a lot of "stock" into polygraphs and their interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne