GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gas can didn't seem odd to me. TT seemed to kind of have a loose way about her vehicles - speeding, cutting people off, not wearing a helmet on her motorcycle - I believe that she could show up at SW's place with no gas. (Maybe she had planned to use the last of her gas to get more gas, but instead had to bring F medicine, which is obviously more important.) Then SW took his car to get enough gas for her to be able to go get gas herself, later.

LE said they forensically examined a five mile radius around SW's location and TT's car location, and there was nothing to indicate involvement from SW. I would think if he injured her, they would have been able to find something in that big of a circle, but the way her car was parked makes it seem as if someone else was driving it. If it wasn't SW, where else could she have run into someone?

There were sightings mentioned of her vehicle that night, but was it TT driving? Did she make any stops? Did she get car jacked at a light? Did SW hurt her at his B&B? Did she park in the wrong place because she was distraught? Did she go for a walk and then get attacked? (but why walk with your wallet?) There are just so many questions.

With the talk about zodiac photography and her zodiac charts AND the friend who is a photographer...I'm curious if this "friend" has been interviewed by the FBI. Seems like they've been LJournal friends for a long time based on posts I've read from the friend. Not saying the friend is involved per se but may be able to provide more clues. Or at the very least help interpret some of her cryptic writing because she seems to understand Tricia's "language".
I found myself asking the exact exact question. The whole thing is strange with that.

To me, everything that is on the surveillance from that tropical computer store right in front of poinciana gardens will tell you what you want to know . It points directly at the only entrance/exit to that development . It will give Cops exact timeline and who was driving . If SW did it , then that surveillance will prove it but it may not be a slam dunk in court until they find the body. I think they need more evidence especially when trying to accuse someone in the military of murder. The cops have a lot they aren't sharing with the public and I think it all points at the ex. They just want to have enough evidence so he doesn't get away with it. He will have excellent representation in court as the military will back him with some of the best . A wait and see game if they can find body.

I just hope that store keeps its surveillance stored for more than 72 hours bc I'm not sure if the cops requested it soon enough but there are also plenty of surveillance cameras along us1 ,many banks , gas stations; hobe sound country club has 1 at their gate that is pointed At bridge road in the event he went west . He can't hide in this small town .

I also looked at a lot of the pics. I think I saw on this thread that someone had mentioned she had an album that was titled "zodiac photography" but I have not been able to find anything like that.

Now all of a sudden on the find Tricia page there posting a pic of the necklace and the I phone

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I wonder how well he knew Hobe Sound. Doesn't sound like he ever lived there. But you are right, he can't hide. It is not likely someone would be randomly abducted in Hobe Sound. I wonder if the FBI checked under his fingernails or looked for scratches when they first interviewed him. So many questions! We need answers.

Now all of a sudden on the find Tricia page there posting a pic of the necklace and the I phone

I saw that and wondered if you had shared your pics with them. They were excellent and showed us that indeed her side windows were not tinted.

I thought this also. She spoke of their pisces/scorpio relationship in the same journal entry.

"This painful love affair. It's a pisces and scorpio thing. Are you happy? I said it. This is how it's been with * for all these years.. I've never had a deep blue love with a true scorpio that didn't feel this way."

She also seemed to struggle with astrology and her religion.

Yes, I am fairly certain she was referring to astrology. Another of her LJ posts was titled "Pisces Woman with Gemini Man".

Just noticed this:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...6bacd8-8037-2f62-e053-378702961.html?d=mobile

Sorry if it has been posted. Hoping private searches are still ongoing or the MCSD will uncover new info soon.

I'm surprised LE has not released video clips of her car from surv. cameras... providing at least some reassurance that she, herself drove home (and parked the car in the neighbors driveway). I suppose it's possible the video doesn't clearly show the driver. :thinking:

Just noticed this:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...6bacd8-8037-2f62-e053-378702961.html?d=mobile

Sorry if it has been posted. Hoping private searches are still ongoing or the MCSD will uncover new info soon.

About the ex husband, the article says "[Sheriff Snyder] said his story has checked out". Obviously, LE is not going to tip their hat if they are still investigating the ex and even if they are suspicious, they aren't going to say anything to the press as they investigate further. The only thing I'm curious about....has LE definitively said ex passed polygraph? More than one? And didn't media say that LE needed to go back and re-question the ex? With the exception of the polygraph, I don't think this looks very good from the ex's standpoint, these being for me the biggest red flags (the gas can thing is not suspicious to me...I've run out of gas before and had to get a few gallons but not so much that the gas can would be too heavy since I'd be getting just enough to drive to the station):

(1) The ex asked Tricia to come over at 1 am. Even if it was to ask her to bring medicine, it still seems strange.

(2) Okay, assuming there was no bad intent when he asked her to come over, articles say they had not seen each other for quite a while. Now here he is in town, the child is probably sleeping and it's around 2 am. Nothing mundane ever happens at that hour between 2 adults that are awake still and used to be in a relationship. If you're alone with your ex at 2 am and it was a bad breakup - very combustible.

(3) The camera at the computer store -- someone on here mentioned that the camera will show who is driving. So....if the camera wasn't operating, LE would probably have said "yeah, we checked it and it was out of commission" or...if it showed Tricia driving, then why wouldn't LE just say so? If the camera showed the husband driving, then that is why we aren't hearing anything from LE on the topic. Why would LE tip their hat on that?

The only thing that gives me pause...if LE saw Tricia driving on the computer store camera, then indeed the husband's story checks out. At that point, if Tricia was driving, it doesn't seem like there was an abduction. Maybe that is why they have gone back to "relying on tips". Is it possible she took off? I just can't imagine her doing that and not coming back by Mother's Day. Unless she is so wrapped up in a new relationship. Don't forget that Diane Downs also did something drastic when she was obsessed with her relationship (with a married man) -- she killed her kids so that she could be more free to have a relationship with the guy (Knickerbocker) who apparently didn't want to be tied down with kids. So..it's possible obsession with a love interest could have made her run away. Ugh. Please let this be a better turn out than poor Nicole Mittendorf.

The way they make it sound on her page asking to report if people see the phone for sale or find it speaks volumes they don't think she is Alive and her friend the old bray said as much in the comments

The way they make it sound on her page asking to report if people see the phone for sale or find it speaks volumes they don't think she is Alive and her friend the old bray said as much in the comments

I wonder if theres anything specific that they know that the general public doesn't that would make them think she may no longer be alive.. unless they just feel since all this time has gone by that she must be deceased.. :(

I wonder how well he knew Hobe Sound. Doesn't sound like he ever lived there. But you are right, he can't hide. It is not likely someone would be randomly abducted in Hobe Sound. I wonder if the FBI checked under his fingernails or looked for scratches when they first interviewed him. So many questions! We need answers.

I've wondered how well he knew the area too. That would be a good thing to know.. it would help limit places to search. Also, I'm curious how he got back to his base.

About the ex husband, the article says "[Sheriff Snyder] said his story has checked out". Obviously, LE is not going to tip their hat if they are still investigating the ex and even if they are suspicious, they aren't going to say anything to the press as they investigate further. The only thing I'm curious about....has LE definitively said ex passed polygraph? More than one? And didn't media say that LE needed to go back and re-question the ex? With the exception of the polygraph, I don't think this looks very good from the ex's standpoint, these being for me the biggest red flags (the gas can thing is not suspicious to me...I've run out of gas before and had to get a few gallons but not so much that the gas can would be too heavy since I'd be getting just enough to drive to the station):

(1) The ex asked Tricia to come over at 1 am. Even if it was to ask her to bring medicine, it still seems strange.

(2) Okay, assuming there was no bad intent when he asked her to come over, articles say they had not seen each other for quite a while. Now here he is in town, the child is probably sleeping and it's around 2 am. Nothing mundane ever happens at that hour between 2 adults that are awake still and used to be in a relationship. If you're alone with your ex at 2 am and it was a bad breakup - very combustible.

(3) The camera at the computer store -- someone on here mentioned that the camera will show who is driving. So....if the camera wasn't operating, LE would probably have said "yeah, we checked it and it was out of commission" or...if it showed Tricia driving, then why wouldn't LE just say so? If the camera showed the husband driving, then that is why we aren't hearing anything from LE on the topic. Why would LE tip their hat on that?

The only thing that gives me pause...if LE saw Tricia driving on the computer store camera, then indeed the husband's story checks out. At that point, if Tricia was driving, it doesn't seem like there was an abduction. Maybe that is why they have gone back to "relying on tips". Is it possible she took off? I just can't imagine her doing that and not coming back by Mother's Day. Unless she is so wrapped up in a new relationship. Don't forget that Diane Downs also did something drastic when she was obsessed with her relationship (with a married man) -- she killed her kids so that she could be more free to have a relationship with the guy (Knickerbocker) who apparently didn't want to be tied down with kids. So..it's possible obsession with a love interest could have made her run away. Ugh. Please let this be a better turn out than poor Nicole Mittendorf.

I am curious as to where the gas can came from though. He was staying at an Air BNB rental. If he flew back to NC to go back to his base, that makes me assume he was driving a rental car while he was in Florida. Neither an Airbnb nor rental car is going to have a gas can hanging around. So what? Did Tricia drive around with one in her trunk?? Hmm.

Sorry. I think Tricia might have had a gas can in her possession if she was notorious for running out of gas. I don't know. I wonder about fumes from the can.

To me, everything that is on the surveillance from that tropical computer store right in front of poinciana gardens will tell you what you want to know . It points directly at the only entrance/exit to that development . It will give Cops exact timeline and who was driving . If SW did it , then that surveillance will prove it but it may not be a slam dunk in court until they find the body. I think they need more evidence especially when trying to accuse someone in the military of murder. The cops have a lot they aren't sharing with the public and I think it all points at the ex. They just want to have enough evidence so he doesn't get away with it. He will have excellent representation in court as the military will back him with some of the best . A wait and see game if they can find body.

I don't get that vibe from LE. I get the feeling that LE is confident that her ex doesn't know anything. They have stressed that he's been thoroughly vetted (they verified she was out of gas by draining her tank, they traveled to NC and had a lengthy interview w/ him, gave him a polygraph, ECT.) and have stated they've found no reason to focus their investigation on him any longer.

I agree that it seems kinda weird that he just went back to NC as planned, but I also know how difficult it can be to get leave approved in the military. It largely depends on the unit commander and his discretion. And because they aren't married, this probably wouldn't qualify for emergency leave because she's not his spouse or an immediate family member.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

ETA: added link

Was she notorious for running out of gas? I haven't heard that. She seemed pretty tough and independent. Nurses are typically pretty self sustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3