GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to that blog everyone. I'll try paste the exact words from that line I referenced earlier about someone warning TT about a dangerous woman

<modsnip>

i am a new person and I am not even sure how I found this website! I can tell you that it is the first time I have ever participated in a blog like this. When I first so this in the news I found it odd and intriguing so I started digging into it, not even sure why. But I am glad I found this website and I do look forward to someday digging into the other cases. It is just so exhausting, especially frustrating because I have a hard time holding back what I really want to write sometimes. I am definitely a complete rookie. But that is probably obvious! Still have to spend more time reviewing the rules etc.

i am a new person and I am not even sure how I found this website! I can tell you that it is the first time I have ever participated in a blog like this. When I first so this in the news I found it odd and intriguing so I started digging into it, not even sure why. But I am glad I found this website and I do look forward to someday digging into the other cases. It is just so exhausting, especially frustrating because I have a hard time holding back what I really want to write sometimes. I am definitely a complete rookie. But that is probably obvious! Still have to spend more time reviewing the rules etc.

Thrilled to have you here!
When someone comes in very strong, pointing in one direction, I always wonder. Just me and being skeptical.

That's what we do. Speculate for hours. Search and find.
If there's something out there we'll find it. I'm not so good at that part. : /

This is the purpose of verification, right? No real need to communicate with or believe people claiming to be near the case until they are verified.
Personally I don't want ppl to feel the need to censor their theories. No verified insiders on this thread so either become verified or be quiet and let ppl think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the process of elimination often includes wild theories and speculation as we think things through. It is not intended to hurt anyone.
I'm still on the theory she was drugged and put in the back seat of the gas trip. That the throw up was hers, not the childs.

This thread is not for discussion of ANYONE but Tricia's case.

Do you see what is happening? Now this thread is about someone else and all the attention turns away from Tricia.

The next person who mentions or even hints at certain poster will be timed out.

I'm going to close this thread to clean it up. Then i will open a new thread.

This may take a lot of time so please be patient.

Thank you,
Tricia

Link to Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads