GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Partial remains found in shallow grave. According to the sheriff, the body is in pieces.

Sick, sick, sick. Just sick over this.

- Found container with partial remains believed to be Tricia Todd
- Reassembling tomorrow morning to carefully excavate the site
- Snyder believes it was possibly premeditated.
- May have more than one site to excavate
- "Was her body in pieces?" "Yes."
- Large amount of fluid in plastic container, may be acid.
- "Does lack of all remains negate plea deal?" Snyder does not know.
- "This was a wrinkle, a hurdle, that we never could have anticipated." - Snyder
- Deal made with SW for the family to recover Tricia's body for her family was not kept/honored, in Snyder's opinion

Body in pieces. Sick *advertiser censored*!

Her poor family.........(tears falling)

Waiting on the medical examiner before he says what body parts.

Speculate on acid... Large amount of fluid in the container. Not certain, but feels safe to say probably. A grid search. :notgood: REmains are in the proximity.

Oh my goodness why oh why. Partial remains and a small daughter. Really you sick sob?!? Not that there is ever anytime that's ok, but one day baby girl F will grow up and read these articles. Errr so angry.

[video=twitter;736019364080717824]https://twitter.com/alexhagan_wptv/status/736019364080717824[/video]

Partial remains found in shallow grave. According to the sheriff, the body is in pieces.

Oh no. This is on a different level now! All with a two year old near by. And of course he wouldn't tell where to find her, so he could get his plea. Him getting out at 60 is not good enough:( IMO

Just my opinion, but they made a deal with the DEVIL :devil: Karla Homolka much? He's PO'd

Oh no. This is on a different level now! All with a two year old near by. And of course he wouldn't tell where to find her, so he could get his plea. Him getting out at 60 is not good enough:( IMO

I believe if premeditation can be determined, his plea deal will be off the table. Not sure how that works in Florida.

What happened? I only caught the last couple minutes. Oh dear, partial remains?? How the heck did he have time to do this all?? What on earth is wrong with people?!

Sheriff said to him to deal is broken with only partial remains. He said it will be up to the SA to determine if they will up the charges.

Per the Search Warrant,

"Steven advised he left Tricia's I-Phone and pink wallet next to her to make it look like she was hitchhiking or to call somebody in case she woke up."

https://www.scribd.com/doc/313948898/Steven-Williams-PC

The search warrant sounds like they have a great deal of his actions that night on CCTV including doing a U-turn on her street. He told cops he was going to get Tricia's computer for her, but then felt weird and did the U-turn and went back to B&B.

I dont blame them for the deal at all. Her parents...her parents! wanted her back.
I would do the same thing.

And he passed a poly???

The first articles said that. I wonder if they went back and looked at the poly results after all the evidence on CCTV. He borrowed the gas can from a neighbor and left it in Tricia's car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back