GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wtf. Are you guys saying the hubby is charged with her murder. Was her body found. Help me. What is this.

You are probably up to date now but here is what we know.

Williams charged with 2nd degree murder and has already pleaded no contest and will get 35 years. They are pretty sure they are at the site of where she is buried right now.

Williams took them to the body, no evidence of burning and Tricia may be buried in a container in a shallow grave. :(

You are probably up to date now but here is what we know.

Williams charged with 2nd degree murder and has already pleaded no contest and will get 35 years. They are pretty sure they are at the site of where she is buried right now.

Oh snap. So the family and you sluethers were right after all. Oh snap . Thank you.

Sounds like he could still face charges with the Federal Government because he is in the military.

Oh no. So her weird blog posts has nothing to do with her death. Maybe he was banking on this.

Sounds like he could still face charges with the Federal Government because he is in the military.

And, if I heard correctly (sound was cutting in and out), they do not find Tricia, all bets are off and it will be presented before a Grand Jury.

I can't believe 35 years!!!! Unheard of agreement this area. I've seen drug charges in this county get more time than this...wow...Have to leave it with stating what I thought in that he held out on location ofTricia as a bargaining chip and it worked..:.SMH in wonderment:0(

With good behavior , he's out in 29 years they said. He will be out at 60 years old not including what military does to him

Also, I just drove out to this very isolated location and considering he actually buried her (not just dumped) here I'm not sure without him showing where he did this she would've ever been found. The area is much further out of radius where crime occurs and searchers were focused on.

But when he gets out, he will still have to deal with the Federal govt. I don't believe they would have found her body for a long time, if ever. This sheriff and the community have been truly impressive. It's been quite moving.

Does anyone here that's familiar with the military have an idea how that works with the military prosecuting him for this?

The parents wanted their daughter back. I have no doubt they made the right decision.

Like the sheriff said, they didn't know where she was and a trial was not a guaranteed conviction.
He could have walked away free.

I will never understand how one is able to take another's life.

Where can i see a recording or transcript of the news conference? Only a couple MSM mentions of it.

This quote from the news article:

“Todd hit her head on “something” and her breathing slowed, Williams reportedly told detectives. He collected Todd’s body…”

Wait. What?? Tricia's breathing slowed. But all of a sudden SW's collecting a dead body? What made him think she was dead? She wasn’t if she was breathing shallow. Later the article says he went to get gas for the car and came back to find Tricia was lying in blood from the wound and was dead. Still though..unless he was gone for 10 days getting the gas, there's no reason to think she was definitely dead.

“(Williams) stated Tricia looked so peaceful, like he remembered her, and although he hoped that she wasn’t dead, he did admit that she was,” the report says.

“Admit” that Tricia was dead? First of all, unless SW did something more (to make sure she was dead) there is no reason he could know whether or not she was dead when he left her. An interesting choice of words by LE. Saying he “admitted” she was dead when he left her. The use of “he admitted” means that it was actually LE making the assertion that Tricia was dead when SW left her, and LE was asking SW to acknowledge that their assertion is true. Maybe they wanted the admission because at that point, they didn’t have a body and needed him to confess to actually killing her. As opposed to saying “she was breathing shallow, and I left her on a side of the road”.

So the “admit she was dead” was probably a tactical use of words, but….I do not buy for a second that SW shoving Tricia (even if he did it really hard and she suffered a head wound) means that she was definitely dead when he loaded her in the car. And unless he took her pulse when he left her on the road he wouldn’t know whether she was definitely gone. If he really did just shove her, she was probably still living. He either finished the job to make sure or…if he buried her, the she could have been still alive. Ugh.

If LE finds that Tricia was buried (as opposed to SW saying he left her on the side of a road), then I wonder if the “plea bargain” still holds out? Maybe there is a stipulation that the bargain is null if they find Tricia in a state that reflects his story was BS. Like, they find her body and discover a different cause of death.

Poor Tricia. I don’t think this case is wrapped up yet. Will be interesting to see if there are any stipulations in the plea bargain.

<snipped by me for focus>
If LE finds that Tricia was buried (as opposed to SW saying he left her on the side of a road), then I wonder if the &#8220;plea bargain&#8221; still holds out? Maybe there is a stipulation that the bargain is null if they find Tricia in a state that reflects his story was BS. Like, they find her body and discover a different cause of death.

Poor Tricia. I don&#8217;t think this case is wrapped up yet. Will be interesting to see if there are any stipulations in the plea bargain.

I just finished watching a recording of the 8:00 PM presser from this evening. From what I understand, SW's plea deal involved taking MCSO to where he left Tricia's remains, which he apparently did bury. The sheriff (Snyder?) specifically notes that they think they are at the right site because the ground has been recently disturbed/dug, or something to that effect. So SW's most recent account does include him acknowledging that he buried her. Snyder did mention that they had agreed that SW could not retract his plea deal if it turned out that he had once again lied about where he left Tricia. So now, even if they cannot find her body, SW is still stuck with his 35 year sentence.

I am not under the impression that discovering the cause of death would change his plea deal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back