GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dunno.....I'm divorced, and said some awful things about my ex husband before, during, and even after the divorce. I've said things like he's lucky we live in different states, if he keeps it up you'll see me on an episode of 'snapped', and other things. I said some really awful things when I was angry with him, but not once did I ever actually give it any true thought. So if someone from LE found out I said I wished he would just disappear, and they came and arrested me, it would be dumb because MOST people who say things like that out of anger/frustration are simply venting.

I'd say if anything, from Tricia's journal entries and the accusations she made about the animals and such.....those are the things I'd freak about. If the guy can kill a sweet little kitty, what's stopping him from anything else?

(NOTE-- no ex-husbands were ever harmed during the making of my post!)

I agree with you 100% lol lol

How did she not take these words as a threat? I know it is hard to believe ill things about your own child, but holy crap.

I've heard those words by many folks over the years, usually following a divorce or breakup. It typically is someone just venting, not threatening. It takes a strong, courageous, loving mother to see the good and bad in their own children. I'm thankful his Mom was honest with the investigators instead of covering for him. So many cases we see the parents covering for the crimes of their children. I commend this mother. Thank you!

Saddened that Tricia felt she could change this monster, and trusted him enough to be alone with him in the middle of the night. The betrayal in such crimes is awful. Tricia's weakness may have been in wanting to see the good in everyone, to help them become their best, (just from reading her journal and FB, as I didn't know her. ) but no one has the right to take any weakness and use it against them. No one has the right to remove her light by taking her life.

Before we knew Tricia was even 'missing', she was in the presence of the Lord. That gives me some comfort. I'm sure she was welcomed with open arms.

As for her darling, precious daughter, I pray she was asleep and didn't witness anything. From the videos Tricia shared, her daughter was very verbal, and independent in thinking. If she saw anything, she would have no problems telling what she saw.IMO.

Such cases remind me of little Blake, a small child of a woman killed in Canton, Ohio by her police officer boyfriend. She was in the last trimester of her pregnancy, and Blake witnessed her death. While his speech wasn't as advanced as F, he was able to tell investigators that Daddy hurt Mommy. Mommy in a rug. And yes his Mommy had been murdered by his Daddy, and yes was rolled into a rug and dumped. With all my might, while these young children are able to remember what happened at the time, I pray their memory of such is erased and written over with only good memories.

I did noticed that Steven Williams' FB disappeared soon after Tricia did. IIRC, it was within a few days. While often I wonder why people have a public FB in this day and age, I don't see a reason to completely remove it, or deactivate during a missing person case. Lock down posts to only friends, or only post the missing fliers public, or post nothing personal except the fliers, but most don't shut it down immediately.

MOO

According to Martin County court documents, Williams filed a petition for dissolution of marriage on April 14, 2015, because the marriage was "irretrievably broken." They were married on Feb. 4, 2005, and separated on Feb. 2, 2015. A judge dissolved their marriage on Feb. 2 this year.
Williams was ordered to pay $818 monthly in child support except for a month during the summer in which the child would stay with him for a 30-day period, according to court documents.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...ses-killing-her-33af1-380881891.html?d=mobile

"We will begin the search almost over again completely and push farther into the brush and do everything we can to find her remains," Snyder said.
About 25 Sheriff's officials searched a 15-mile radius for the Hobe Sound mother on Wednesday, stretching from Poinciana Gardens to Jonathan Dickinson State Park and from U.S. 1 to west of Interstate 95. They used ATVs on Wednesday and planned to bring in search dogs Thursday.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...ses-killing-her-33af1-380881891.html?d=mobile

Detectives found video from the night Todd disappeared that showed her car leaving Poinciana Gardens and being driven near her home, as well as Williams later walking away from the area of her home.
"There were gross inconsistencies in his earlier statements," Snyder said. "It became clear after video evidence that he was lying."
Detectives flew Monday morning to Raleigh, North Carolina, near the Air Force base, to interview Williams for a second time.

"He began to give up pieces of the story at that time," Snyder said. "It's not unusual for people to incrementally move toward a confession.
"He did seem to want to get it off his chest," Snyder said.
Williams returned to Florida voluntarily with detectives to look for Todd's body, Snyder said. Williams took detectives to Bridge Road west of U.S. 1 on Tuesday and said her body was somewhere out there.
"He was reluctant to say exactly (where)," Snyder said. "Our theory is he probably could take us right to the body. But he didn't.

"It was dark. It was night. He was under a lot of stress," Snyder said. "It's possible that he doesn't remember exactly."

Detectives went back to the Sheriff's Office to continue interviewing Williams, who confessed about 8:30 p.m. to Todd's death. Williams had admitted during the investigation this week that Todd was dead, Snyder said, but Tuesday night was the first time he confessed to killing her.

According to Martin County court documents, Williams filed a petition for dissolution of marriage on April 14, 2015, because the marriage was "irretrievably broken." They were married on Feb. 4, 2005, and separated on Feb. 2, 2015. A judge dissolved their marriage on Feb. 2 this year.
Williams was ordered to pay $818 monthly in child support except for a month during the summer in which the child would stay with him for a 30-day period, according to court documents.

So basically he killed her over $800 a month.

Sadly, as long as Tricia has been deceased, the odor would lead to her body. Of course, that odor is going to bring in the scavengers as well, if the body isn't buried. Buzzards would have found her by now. I'm worried about where he actually put her, and what he actually did to the body. Sad.

Detectives are continuing to search for Todd's body in the area Williams indicated based on analysis of his gas tank and receipts for gas, Snyder said.

Okay, they used his car to measure the gas in it. So, must have been a rental. He must have driven Tricia's car home, or someone else helped, or he picked her back up?

Last report I read they were not using any cadaver dogs.

I too am fearing how she died since the sheriff is very hesitant to disclose that. I'm hoping I'm wrong and it's not gruesome.

"We will begin the search almost over again completely and push farther into the brush and do everything we can to find her remains," Snyder said.
About 25 Sheriff's officials searched a 15-mile radius for the Hobe Sound mother on Wednesday, stretching from Poinciana Gardens to Jonathan Dickinson State Park and from U.S. 1 to west of Interstate 95. They used ATVs on Wednesday and planned to bring in search dogs Thursday.

Detectives found video from the night Todd disappeared that showed her car leaving Poinciana Gardens and being driven near her home, as well as Williams later walking away from the area of her home.

ETA: Okay just read they interviewed him a second time after the videos revealed he was lying! I think that is right.
"There were gross inconsistencies in his earlier statements," Snyder said. "It became clear after video evidence that he was lying."

Sadly, as long as Tricia has been deceased, the odor would lead to her body. Of course, that odor is going to bring in the scavengers as well, if the body isn't buried. Buzzards would have found her by now. I'm worried about where he actually put her, and what he actually did to the body. Sad.
The general area that they suspect her remains to be is somewhat rural and/or far enough from where people would smell any decomposition. It's also on the marshy side and in Florida one would have to worry about alligators and/or other animals such as bobcat, panther, coyote etc. I have to agree with buzzards though. She couldve easily been anchored down in a lake, pond, intercoastal waterway, ocean etc.

From earlier articles, he used a gas can to purchase just a couple of gallons to put in her car. LE drained her tank to confirm his story that her car was on empty.
He is from this area. He and Tricia grew up together. I will find article stating this...

Wasn't he seen putting gas into a gasoline container ?

Hmmm.....I wonder what other uses he may have had for a couple gallons of gasoline............just saying.

There may be a really good reason why he isn't so energetic about pointing out exactly where her remains are. Her remains may not even resemble a human body at this point in time, and haven't since that night. The searchers have been looking for a body, not a scorched patch of earth that resembles a campfire location.

Wasn't he seen putting gas into a gasoline container ?

Hmmm.....I wonder what other uses he may have had for a couple gallons of gasoline............just saying.

There may be a really good reason why he isn't so energetic about pointing out exactly where her remains are. Her remains may not even resemble a human body at this point in time, and haven't since that night. The searchers have been looking for a body, not a scorched patch of earth that resembles a campfire location.

Yes, he was seen purchasing a "couple' of gallons of gas. LE stated that they drained Tricia's gas tank to verify he had put that gas into her car.

How is this only second degree murder? LE can't possibly believe that he didn't plan this.

Yes, he was seen purchasing a "couple' of gallons of gas. LE stated that they drained Tricia's gas tank to verify he had put that gas into her car.

How is this only second degree murder? LE can't possibly believe that he didn't plan this.

You could knock me over with a feather! I'm dumb. Do they have to have Tricia's body before the charges can be first degree? Because I am totally seeing that he planned this murder including the conversation that he had with his mom stating he hated Tricia!

Walkingdead, I immediately thought the same thing. maybe F was in the car while she ran in the store real quick. Is Publix like a 7-11 run in quick that she could have kept an eye on the presumed sleeping tot or bigger like Walmart.
CBS12 is the only link I can find saying that info. That they drove home and he was waiting for them. Not so sure I'm following that timeline. Waiting for confirmation from other sources on the accuracy of that before I start to think about it too much. : )

Publix is a supermarket, similar to Albertsons or Kroger. The parking lot is not visible while grocery shopping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back