GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is what makes me think they are charging with the child neglect charge. I can't see them charging him without a body without the daughter saying daddy did it. It would just be too circumstantial to risk otherwise
For a child to witness any type of abuse there would be a charge. That's a no brainer. It's called trauma

Found it. Video still not playing. Maybe too many people trying to access it. But in print this is what is reported.

"Moments after cameras captured her shopping at a nearby Publix at Bridge Road and U.S. 1 in April, Tricia Todd and her young daughter drove home.

And detectives say Williams was waiting for them.

Sheriff William Snyder said Tricia was murdered in front of her little girl, and then Williams drove with the child in the car to dump the body in nearby woods. But Williams still won't tell detectives where her remains are."

http://cbs12.com/news/local/sheriff-tricia-todd-killed-in-front-of-young-daughter

Just saw the news. I really believed she had gone the way of Teleka Patrick. Hate it when the cliche of the husband proves itself to be true.

As soon as someone mentioned on here that there were cameras along the route from SW's house to TT's house....I knew something was up. From one of my prior posts: "The camera at the computer store -- someone on here mentioned that the camera will show who is driving. So....if the camera wasn't operating, LE would probably have said "yeah, we checked it and it was out of commission" or...if it showed Tricia driving, then why wouldn't LE just say so? If the camera showed the husband driving, then that is the reason why we aren't hearing anything from LE on the topic. Why would LE tip their hat on that?"

The more time passed and the public was not informed about results from reviewing cameras, I figured the only reason was b/c the cameras showed SW driving. Okay, so we know the footage of him driving (opposite of his story) is a big piece of evidence but I really think they have a lot more. I think they have physical evidence of poor Tricia in either her car or his car. Bodies in cars...takes me back to the sad Caylee Anthony case. The reason I think there is some physical evidence of death itself? Because of the press conference today where the Sheriff left zero doubt about Tricia's DEATH. During the press conference, the Sheriff kept correcting himself to emphasize that although they originally had CIRCUMSTANCIAL evidence of SW's involvement, the Sheriff emphasized that after a certain point in time, it went beyond circumstantial and they had actual evidence of her death. I don't think the evidence he referred to (of her death) could have been the daughter's watching SW attack TT or even dragging her to the car. Still not evidence of her death and the Sheriff said they know for a fact she died THAT NIGHT. The Sheriff was very clear that there is a BODY out there and even suggested nature breaking it down. He would not have said all that if detectives only had a statement from the daughter that SW attacked TT and evidence showing SW lied (i.e., about Tricia driving the car; it was actually him) and have therefore arrested him. Nope - Sheriff is already talking about a trial. Without some physical evidence of death, the Sheriff would have been saying things like "We've discovered SW lied about many things, there have been some witnesses to his harming Tricia, and now he is claiming he killed her". The daughter might have seen SW attack TT, but it's not like she took her mother's pulse and reported to police that there was none. No...there has to be something more to make the Sheriff so clear that Tricia actually died (that night) Unless the daughter said "I saw Daddy drag Mommy into the woods, but I don't know where". But...even then...if that were the case, then the Sheriff would have been saying things like "we have witnesses (SW and the daughter) saying Tricia was brought to the woods and therefore we presume she is out there deceased". "Presume" is what the Sheriff would have said. He might have even said "We assume she is dead based on various statements, but we are still looking for her". He didn't say that, though. He said adamantly they are looking for a body and that she is dead for sure.

I suspect the physical evidence of death is something they found in his car or her car (or one of their respective houses). Does anyone know what happened to his car after LE searched it? If they found anything in it, you'd think they would keep it as evidence for a trial. There's some kind of physical evidence of death. If not in the cars,maybe in a rug or bags used to drag poor Tricia out into the woods. They have something here. Which is why the Sheriff has said this has gone beyond circumstantial at this (whereas it was previously) and why he was so adamant about Tricia being deceased. Sorry for the long-winded post. To be honest, I kept listening to the Sheriff's words (he is such a good speaker...and seems like a great person) hoping to hear SOME glimmer of a statement that SW was involved in her disappearance and that they therefore "suspect" or "assume" she is dead. I wanted to believe that even if SW hurt her seriously, there is still a chance she is out there with a pulse. The Sheriff's statements gave me zero hope. He was quite adamant. Ugh. I really wanted to hold out hope that she is by some miracle barely alive but....still alive.

Found it. Video still not playing. Maybe too many people trying to access it. But in print this is what is reported.

"Moments after cameras captured her shopping at a nearby Publix at Bridge Road and U.S. 1 in April, Tricia Todd and her young daughter drove home.

Sheriff William Snyder said Tricia was murdered in front of her little girl, and then Williams drove with the child in the car to dump the body in nearby woods. But Williams still won't tell detectives where her remains are."

http://cbs12.com/news/local/sheriff-tricia-todd-killed-in-front-of-young-daughter

This seems to me as if F was with her in the store...but I didn't see her on the film.

Walkingdead, I immediately thought the same thing. maybe F was in the car while she ran in the store real quick. Is Publix like a 7-11 run in quick that she could have kept an eye on the presumed sleeping tot or bigger like Walmart.
CBS12 is the only link I can find saying that info. That they drove home and he was waiting for them. Not so sure I'm following that timeline. Waiting for confirmation from other sources on the accuracy of that before I start to think about it too much. : )

From the same link
"We definitely matched one (car) that is matching the description of what we were looking for and it was there the time stamp and everything," said Bobby Ballinger, Bartlett Bros Security.

Maybe the Sheriff wasn't ready to announce what Mr. Ballinger is quoted as saying?? It will be interesting if these reports are the same tomorrow.

Walkingdead, I immediately thought the same thing. maybe F was in the car while she ran in the store real quick. Is Publix like a 7-11 run in quick that she could have kept an eye on the presumed sleeping tot or bigger like Walmart.
CBS12 is the only link I can find saying that info. That they drove home and he was waiting for them. Not so sure I'm following that timeline. Waiting for confirmation from other sources on the accuracy of that before I start to think about it too much. : )

I just feel sickened that perhaps her daughter was a witness to her mother's death.

This is from tcpalm.com

At the time of their divorce, Williams despised Todd, said his mother, Chanie Smith, in the arrest report.

Smith recalled a conversation during which Williams said, "Tricia can, poof, disappear," according to the report. She also said he told her repeatedly he "hated Tricia" during a phone call about a month before the disappearance.

This is from tcpalm.com

At the time of their divorce, Williams despised Todd, said his mother, Chanie Smith, in the arrest report.

Smith recalled a conversation during which Williams said, "Tricia can, poof, disappear," according to the report. She also said he told her repeatedly he "hated Tricia" during a phone call about a month before the disappearance.

How did she not take these words as a threat? I know it is hard to believe ill things about your own child, but holy crap.

This is from tcpalm.com

These are the kinds of threats that mental health professionals need to call out and start saving lives. Either that or give them the power to put people behind bars before they make these horrifying murders.

I think it's just another case of the media getting the story wrong yet again. Tricia drove to the B&B where her ex-H and child were waiting for her.

Yes, I think the media got it wrong . SW wasn't home waiting for them . Remember her journal post at 1137pm? As someone mentioned I doubt she would leave her kid alone in a dark parking lot also. I think the murder happened at the Bnb. <modsnip>

Based on her journal post , she likely was killed between 1145pm-105am. SW was seen getting gas at 119am I think ....

Fox and NBC so dishonest . At fox 10 o'clock news they said they would have exclusive footage of SW driving Tricia's car that would be shown on their partner station NBC at 11. I tune in and all they showed was SW walk into a gift shop at Wild life sanctuary . They will say anything to get viewers. Pathetic .

Could I be wrong that the local channels were reporting things that was leaked but LE didn't want released and last night was spent retracting those articles? I wasn't able to replay and find some of the things I originally saw. I haven't had a chance to see if they're still up this morning.

These are the kinds of threats that mental health professionals need to call out and start saving lives. Either that or give them the power to put people behind bars before they make these horrifying murders.

I dunno.....I'm divorced, and said some awful things about my ex husband before, during, and even after the divorce. I've said things like he's lucky we live in different states, if he keeps it up you'll see me on an episode of 'snapped', and other things. I said some really awful things when I was angry with him, but not once did I ever actually give it any true thought. So if someone from LE found out I said I wished he would just disappear, and they came and arrested me, it would be dumb because MOST people who say things like that out of anger/frustration are simply venting.

I'd say if anything, from Tricia's journal entries and the accusations she made about the animals and such.....those are the things I'd freak about. If the guy can kill a sweet little kitty, what's stopping him from anything else?

(NOTE-- no ex-husbands were ever harmed during the making of my post!)

With so much media coverage & such (well-deserved) public disdain for SW, does anyone see him asking for a change of venue when the trial gets closer? I saw he requested a public defender. What, no Johnnie Cochran-esque defense attorney?

Yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back