GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised at this news. :( I hope they are able to find her. What a sick individual, doing the deed with the child present.

Y

Ridiculous answer. The brain of a child that age is so keen and new neural pathways are being created at a rapid rate. Of course a child could recall the murder. She might not understand the meaning of "murder" but she remembers the actions if she was present. Articulation would be a problem, but that child remembers.
I'm going to assume caution and protection on the LE side to keep her from being necessary at some future trial and/or keep privacy minimal due to minor age, at least I hope that's why.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...fc-4146-02d8-e053-0100007f8bb7-380797451.html

Tricia's daughter witnessed the murder, or was at least there when it happened.

As has become commonplace, searchers missed her body while searching for it. Apparently her ex-husband claims she is located in an area that was previously searched. Since it was the middle of the night and dark, and him not being from the area, he may not know for sure where he dumped her out.

I imagine the child neglect charges stem from his own daughter being present while her mother was being murdered, awake or asleep wouldn't really matter.

I think this entire thing had something to do with the trip to the E.R. that night . It's my understanding that they showed up with their daughter but then left without being seen by a doctor. Sounds like there could've been a little money squabble going on, such as who is gonna pay for this emergency room visit ?
After leaving without the daughter being treated, tempers flared and things escalated.
I disagree. I think the entire ER/sick Russ was part of the premeditated plan to lure TT into being in a vulnerable position so he could carry it out. Say TT drops F off. He calls saying hey F is sick and needs you. TT wants take her to ER but he gets impatient and leaves before being seen knowing F wasn't really sick. One of them decide to get her some medicine at least, likely TT unless that was also part of plan so F would stay asleep.

I highly doubt he came into town to visit his child and a fight occurred causing this. All signs point to premeditated but that's IMO only. Not being argugmentative. I am thank he had guts to admit though for TTs families sake.

The daughter is closer to 3 years old at this point.

I'm not reading any reports on how this all unfolded today. So I'm guessing that LE was still scanning video footage which revealed evidence. LE got a warrant and headed on their way to arrest him. He confessed, hopefully because the evidence is overwhelming.

i disagree. I think the entire er/sick russ was part of the premeditated plan to lure tt into being in a vulnerable position so he could carry it out. Say tt drops f off. He calls saying hey f is sick and needs you. Tt wants take her to er but he gets impatient and leaves before being seen knowing f wasn't really sick. One of them decide to get her some medicine at least, likely tt unless that was also part of plan so f would stay asleep.

I highly doubt he came into town to visit his child and a fight occurred causing this. All signs point to premeditated but that's imo only. Not being argugmentative. I am thank he had guts to admit though for tts families sake.

this.

I'm not reading any reports on how this all unfolded today. So I'm guessing that LE was still scanning video footage which revealed evidence. LE got a warrant and headed on their way to arrest him. He confessed, hopefully because the evidence is overwhelming.

They did say they had gathered a lot of video footage, from private camera etc... I guess the police has built the case then when questioned he's confessed. I presumed he's told them how he done it, but they said that would not be discussed. Very very sad.

Unfortunately people who have narcissistic personality disorder and all full blown psychopaths don't have any empathy, thus no real flickers of emotion... and can pass polygraphs with flying colours. :(

Absolutely true.

Im not so sure that's what the neglect charge is in reference to. I believe he left F alone at some point (perhaps she was sleeping). If she'd been witness to the actual murder, I believe child endangerment would have been the charge.

He is almost smiling in this mugshot. Nauseating.

I got that, too. It's disgusting.

i'm actually wondering if he's even being honest about where her body is; the longer it takes to find her, the less evidence will be recoverable.

Im not so sure that's what the neglect charge is in reference to. I believe he left F alone at some point (perhaps she was sleeping). If she'd been witness to the actual murder, I believe child endangerment would have been the charge.

I agree. I think she was left sleeping while he disposed of the body.

Omg! Totally not surprised the ex husband confessed.. Just heartbroken for her daughter and the rest of her family. [emoji26][emoji22]

I got that, too. It's disgusting.

i'm actually wondering if he's even being honest about where her body is; the longer it takes to find her, the less evidence will be recoverable.

I agree. He could even be intentionally vague, hoping they don't find her, because it would cause people *more pain*. He liked to hurt Tricia - what is the ultimate hurt, after he has taken her life? Keeping her from being recovered, imho.

I disagree. I think the entire ER/sick Russ was part of the premeditated plan to lure TT into being in a vulnerable position so he could carry it out. Say TT drops F off. He calls saying hey F is sick and needs you. TT wants take her to ER but he gets impatient and leaves before being seen knowing F wasn't really sick. One of them decide to get her some medicine at least, likely TT unless that was also part of plan so F would stay asleep.

I highly doubt he came into town to visit his child and a fight occurred causing this. All signs point to premeditated but that's IMO only. Not being argugmentative. I am thank he had guts to admit though for TTs families sake.

Agree that this was clearly premeditated.

I agree. He could even be intentionally vague, hoping they don't find her, because it would cause people *more pain*. He liked to hurt Tricia - what is the ultimate hurt, after he has taken her life? Keeping her from being recovered, imho.

...and basking in the knowledge that he holds the key & is still in control of the situation.

Agree 1000%

I'm shocked by this. I really, really was hoping she was a selfish mom that needed to get away.
So very sad for her baby girl. Tragic all around.

RIP Tricia.

What awful, awful news. I was out of the house all day and just came home to read about the confession and arrest. I never believed that TT willingly left her daughter and I had a bad feeling about SW, but man, I hoped I was wrong. I'm disgusted that he still has not revealed where he left her – it just strikes me as one final affront to Tricia and those who love her.

If any of her family or friends happen to read this, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am thankful that SW confessed and that it removes some of the painful uncertainty you all have lived with, but I hate that this is the outcome. I am praying for you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back