GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheriff said he did not tell them where she is but they think by what he said and what he didn't say leads them to believe it's within a 15 mile radius. They also said they have video of him driving her car so that may help also. They are out searching still ..they have never stopped but have ramped it up again this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I was going by this article, but I guess it's just poorly worded or he just gave an extremely vague description of the location.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...d-of-tricia-todd-arrested-charged-with-murder

​Snyder said Williams confessed to killing her and disposing the body in a wooded area of Martin County near Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Crews on Wednesday are searching a 15-mile area for her body.

I wondered that also. When my daughter was that age, she was talking nonstop. Very clearly, and she had a great memory.

That is what makes me think they are charging with the child neglect charge. I can't see them charging him without a body without the daughter saying daddy did it. It would just be too circumstantial to risk otherwise

Interesting. I was going by this article, but I guess it's just poorly worded or he just gave an extremely vague description of the location.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...d-of-tricia-todd-arrested-charged-with-murder

​Snyder said Williams confessed to killing her and disposing the body in a wooded area of Martin County near Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Crews on Wednesday are searching a 15-mile area for her body.

Thank you so much. It appears the entire press conference can be viewed on this link!!

Unfortunately people who have narcissistic personality disorder and all full blown psychopaths don't have any empathy, thus no real flickers of emotion... and can pass polygraphs with flying colours. :(

Correct. Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, etc...all able to pass, because they didn't show anxiety. If you have no remorse or empathy, then there would be no anxiety over it.

Sheriff addressed the issue about the polygraph at the 18:00 point of today's conference.

I hope they are right about the child being too young to remember, but personal experience makes me not sure they are correct. MOO

My daughter was that age when my (now ex) husband knocked a cup of coffee out of my hand in a rage. She went around telling people "daddy spilled mommy a coffee". If this poor child was there in sure she was able to say something about what happened

Well that's fast!

[video=twitter;735517808860246016]https://twitter.com/cbs12/status/735517808860246016[/video]

221b70fa9c65200b8d277ffc9bae70c2.jpg

I hope they are right about the child being too young to remember, but personal experience makes me not sure they are correct. MOO

I suspect that the sheriff is indicating that the child was not a factor in implicating the father in the murder. It doesn't mean that she doesn't remember anything, only that she is not involved in the case (as a witness). IMO.

I suspect that the sheriff is indicating that the child was not a factor in implicating the father in the murder. It doesn't mean that she doesn't remember anything, only that she is not involved in the case (as a witness). IMO.

I hope so, but the question was "Does the child recall it?"

Answer: "The child is of such an age that isn't a factor. The child isn't even 3."

MOO

11:22: Steven Williams told detectives that Todd's body is in the woods where searches have been conducted.

11:18: Steven Williams charged with second degree murder and child neglect. Child was present during murder, sheriff says.

11:14: As to motive, sheriff said the two had known issues over money, but more information about motive won't be released at this time.

11:12: State attorney has asked sheriff not to release how Steven Williams allegedly killed Tricia Todd.

11:09: Efforts to find her body will be intensified, sheriff says. Former husband Steven Williams has not been cooperative in revealing exact location of body.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...fc-4146-02d8-e053-0100007f8bb7-380797451.html

Tricia's daughter witnessed the murder, or was at least there when it happened.

As has become commonplace, searchers missed her body while searching for it. Apparently her ex-husband claims she is located in an area that was previously searched. Since it was the middle of the night and dark, and him not being from the area, he may not know for sure where he dumped her out.

I imagine the child neglect charges stem from his own daughter being present while her mother was being murdered, awake or asleep wouldn't really matter.

I think this entire thing had something to do with the trip to the E.R. that night . It's my understanding that they showed up with their daughter but then left without being seen by a doctor. Sounds like there could've been a little money squabble going on, such as who is gonna pay for this emergency room visit ?
After leaving without the daughter being treated, tempers flared and things escalated.

Is there any indication on the events that led up to his confession?
How did this play out? He's in the jail there, right? Not where he lives?

Praying Tricia is found. So sorry Tricia. You are now your daughter's guardian angel

Ex-husband of Tricia Todd charged with murder

Article says they flew to NC and brought him back to Martin county and took him into custody last night. I agree little F just being anywhere near would be enough for child neglect ..but wonder if he left her alone when he went dump her and return her car. They said they had video of him driving her car. So sad...RIP Tricia

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...fc-4146-02d8-e053-0100007f8bb7-380797451.html

Tricia's daughter witnessed the murder, or was at least there when it happened.

As has become commonplace, searchers missed her body while searching for it. Apparently her ex-husband claims she is located in an area that was previously searched. Since it was the middle of the night and dark, and him not being from the area, he may not know for sure where he dumped her out.

I imagine the child neglect charges stem from his own daughter being present while her mother was being murdered, awake or asleep wouldn't really matter.

I think this entire thing had something to do with the trip to the E.R. that night . It's my understanding that they showed up with their daughter but then left without being seen by a doctor. Sounds like there could've been a little money squabble going on, such as who is gonna pay for this emergency room visit ?
After leaving without the daughter being treated, tempers flared and things escalated.

So, would he have taken the sick baby on the trip for the disposal of the body? I can't recall the timeline of the car wash and all, and if that had anything to do with covering up something, but since he left the baby with someone else later in the morning and flew to NC for work, perhaps the disposal occurred on the way to the airport? That would have been daylight time, but still those trails in the woods are probably not very identifiable nor memorable.

So, would he have taken the sick baby on the trip for the disposal of the body? I can't recall the timeline of the car wash and all, and if that had anything to do with covering up something, but since he left the baby with someone else later in the morning and flew to NC for work, perhaps the disposal occurred on the way to the airport? That would have been daylight time, but still those trails in the woods are probably not very identifiable nor memorable.

If they have a video of this clown driving her vehicle in the early morning hours, then that's probably what cracked this case wide open. That may also be part of the reason for his confession, since he most likely claimed he was never in her car that night. One of the biggest mysteries in this case was why her car was parked in an odd spot, in an odd way. Whoever parked her car like that would've known what happened to her.

The next morning he was seen washing HIS car, which seemed suspicious to me all along. My guess would be that he took Tricia in his car to dump her out in the woods and then returned home afterwards. As far as the kid goes, she may have been along for the ride the entire time, sometimes sleeping, sometimes awake. I imagine he left the toddler at his motel room sleeping while he was out parking Tricia's car and staging the scene. It would've only taken about an hour or so.

Y
http://cbs12.com/news/local/ex-husband-of-tricia-todd-charged-with-her-murder

From the press conference: (starting at 11:38 on this video)

Q: Was the child around [when the murder happened]?
A: Yes.
Q: Could the child recall it [the murder]?
A: The child is of such an age that is not even a factor; the child is not even three.

Ridiculous answer. The brain of a child that age is so keen and new neural pathways are being created at a rapid rate. Of course a child could recall the murder. She might not understand the meaning of "murder" but she remembers the actions if she was present. Articulation would be a problem, but that child remembers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back