GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The article at the link above states the plea was nullified and DA and Snyder will seek stiffer penalty when Williams is sentenced June 24.

Cordless portable power saws are allowed in checked baggage, per TSA.gov:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/prohibited-items

Tools
Saws
Including cordless portable power saws.
Carry-On - Item is not allowed.
Checked - Item is allowed.
These rules need changed! My 72-yo mother had to toss her grandfather's pocket knife on our flight because it was not allowed and it was 50+ year old keepsake. No one legitimately would need pack that type stuff.

I would think he would have had to have dumped everything in the canal in the daylight. Prior articles on the search suggested gators in the water. I would think it would be very hard to see gators at night.

I would think he would have had to have dumped everything in the canal in the daylight. Prior articles on the search suggested gators in the water. I would think it would be very hard to see gators at night.

Depending on lighting (moon or artificial lights) gators eyes shine red at night. Really eerie looking.

Did I miss this earlier (about the drug), or is it new info?

http://m.wral.com/?action=asset&asset_id=15750361

"Steven Williams agreed to take a polygraph test during the investigation, but investigators said they later found a text message he had sent to his girlfriend referencing a drug used to try to defeat a lie-detector, according to the application."

"Steven Williams agreed to take a polygraph test during the investigation, but investigators said they later found a text message he had sent to his girlfriend referencing a drug used to try to defeat a lie-detector, according to the application."

So, did his girlfriend know he was lying then? Did she know he was going to and did kill Tricia?

Help an Aussie figure this out. Its plea deal got thrown out, right? So does it now have to face a trial or does the judge just sentence it? Can it get the DP that way?

So, did his girlfriend know he was lying then? Did she know he was going to and did kill Tricia?

If she knew how to put two and two together, you's think she'd have that "ah-ha" moment when his ex went missing after his visit. There's no way with this text and who knows what else that she didn't know something.

Help an Aussie figure this out. Its plea deal got thrown out, right? So does it now have to face a trial or does the judge just sentence it? Can it get the DP that way?

As to a trial, I believe that's a maybe. But, the DP is off the table. (MOO, Not a Legal expert)

http://www.wpbf.com/news/chief-assi...lliams-plea-deal-deal-with-the-devil/39765894

"If Mr. Williams breaks the terms of that plea agreement, we specifically incorporated into that plea agreement the understanding that he is subject up to life in prison. There will be no withdrawal of the plea."
Bakkedahl said if Williams wants to back off from the plea deal, then let him."

As to a trial, I believe that's a maybe. But, the DP is off the table. (MOO, Not a Legal expert)

http://www.wpbf.com/news/chief-assi...lliams-plea-deal-deal-with-the-devil/39765894

"If Mr. Williams breaks the terms of that plea agreement, we specifically incorporated into that plea agreement the understanding that he is subject up to life in prison. There will be no withdrawal of the plea."
Bakkedahl said if Williams wants to back off from the plea deal, then let him."

But is that because the charge is murder 2nd degree, as in not premeditated? Can they up the charge if/since they could show he planned this whole thing out?

About the girlfriend, this will be interesting to see what unravels with her. I'm betting she did know about what his plan was because honestly, if she didn't it seems crazy that he would text her about how to fool a lie detector test. Actually it seems crazy to text about anything when you are a cold-blooded murdered, but then what do I know??
My guess is that once the cops start asking questions she will sing like a canary... probably say she knew he had this plan, but was fearful of him herself, etc etc...
She was probably sick of the $800 being spent on child support. Maybe they were going to court to get it raised.
But who knows? I am just speculating.
I do think the girlfriend knows something that will help prosecute this creep.

The article at the link above states the plea was nullified and DA and Snyder will seek stiffer penalty when Williams is sentenced June 24.
Authorities said they MIGHT get the plea deal nullified. . .

Investigators searched Raleigh home in Florida woman's death
Jun, 3 2016, 11:14 AM
Authorities said they might get the plea deal nullified if they cannot locate all of Tricia Williams' remains.

Search Warrant executed May 23:
Detectives from the Martin County Sheriff's Office in Florida searched the Raleigh home on May 23 . . .
Florida authorities seized three computers, a separate hard drive, two rifles, three handguns, three ammunition magazines and a few other items during the May 23 search, the warrant states.

The girlfriend received a text about him taking a drug for the poly after Tricia went missing, right?

New info. I haven't seen this before either.
Wonder if the GF reported that info????

Let's say the plea is nullified, and this goes to trial under a harsher sentence, would that plea be admissible for a jury to know about?
Boy it makes me nervous that some strange loop hole gets him off all together if they nullify the plea. If I were the parents I might just want this to all end and stay with the 35 years. I just don't know what I would do if it were my daughter.

Well, I've been trying to get TT's LJ entry out of my head since first reading it. Trying to NOT see the direct threat someone made that rightfully so terrified this young lady. With this GF of SW's in the picture now with possible knowledge of crime I believe this LJ entry is crystal clear to me:

"I'll reveal to you why I've been so paranoid, if you care to know.
You warned me about her. I'm glad you did...but I'm still terrified by her words..she claimed they were his...and some of them were...but perhaps not the threat at the end..one... .....off and my life will be pain and disaster..God help me...the picture that was shown me. I've been terrified."

This case is bothering me so badly. I've followed many other cases here overt the years but rarely comment. Whether he killed her for financial reasons or out of hatred, it certainly had nothing to do with their child. That poor baby was left alone for hours while he did all of this or she saw a lot of it and was in the car with him. Early on he consented to the temporary custody by Tricia's brother. He obviously wanted nothing to do with his child. It's a miracle that he didn't just dispose of her as well. That poor baby. I don't know what stopped this evil man from killing her too, but the fact that she is still alive is the only tiny ray of sunshine in this tragedy. Hopefully her family is moving to terminate his parental rights.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Well, I've been trying to get TT's LJ entry out of my head since first reading it. Trying to NOT see the direct threat someone made that rightfully so terrified this young lady. With this GF of SW's in the picture now with possible knowledge of crime I believe this LJ entry is crystal clear to me:

"I'll reveal to you why I've been so paranoid, if you care to know.
You warned me about her. I'm glad you did...but I'm still terrified by her words..she claimed they were his...and some of them were...but perhaps not the threat at the end..one... .....off and my life will be pain and disaster..God help me...the picture that was shown me. I've been terrified."

So IF Tricia was referring to the GF, would she have told anyone about the threat? Her mom? Her brother? A friend? I would think/hope that would have been reported by now and an investigation into the GF would be underway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back