FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, I don’t think anyone knew he was in florida, appears he had vehicle stolen plates, gun no serial #, hiding in bushes 12 plus hours. He was serious about this.

He must have ran out of purpose.

Sorry, I've been busy. Has it been determined whose car he was driving?

He could have went right there, i was thinking yesterday, did that ss guy go ahead to scope out the area or did he happen to have to take a leak and saw the muzzle of the gun. Guess we’ll never know.
Things i think about.

Jmo

He was sweeping the area. Trump decided on the spur of the moment to play golf there, so agents had to improvise.

Haven’t seen that part reported yet.

Thanks. I'm assuming if the guy lived in Hawaii, he wouldn't have brought his car to mainland US. He would need to rent or borrow one. May not be significant, just curious.

ETA: It seems curious that the guy was waiting there so long when Trump didn't plan to play there until the last minute. However, if Trump played there regularly, its possible the shooter was just staking it out on the chance he would.

Thanks. I'm assuming if the guy lived in Hawaii, he wouldn't have brought his car to mainland US. He would need to rent or borrow one. May not be significant, just curious.

I’m confused about it.

He voted in the March primary and he voted in person. It's all in the public record of his voting history. Several News 2 viewers asked us: How did a convicted felon cast a vote? Isn't that illegal in NC?

Thanks for the link, @Ontario Mom !

Spontaneous.
Impromptu.
So how the heck did Routh know to wait for him ?
Even with the twelve + hours wait, he must have known Trump would be there the next day ?
It's not like Routh would've waited for a week, hoping the former president would decide to play a few rounds.
Even if a person is a creature of habit, we now know officially -- via the above helpful link and other sources -- that this outing was unplanned.
So odd.
Omo.
Really, there aren't that many reasonable possibilities.
The answer that makes the most sense is, he was hoping he'd be there that day, and so he camped out & waited.

jmo

I’m confused about it.

He voted in the March primary and he voted in person. It's all in the public record of his voting history. Several News 2 viewers asked us: How did a convicted felon cast a vote? Isn't that illegal in NC?
They can vote after serving their sentence in NC. Trump is also a felon and voted in the FL primary.

Residents say Trump spends almost every Sunday at the West Palm Beach golf club when he is not on the campaign trail.
But Secret Service director Ronald Rowe said on Monday that the former president was “not even really supposed to go there”, so agents had to put together a security plan at the last minute.
So the local residents and the shooter expected President Trump to golf on Sunday but the Secret Service didn't.

That doesn't make any sense. Did anyone at the SS even ask what his plans were for Sunday? Sounds like Director Rowe is making excuses for the Secret Service not doing a advance sweep of the perimeter like they should have. JMO.

He could have went right there, i was thinking yesterday, did that ss guy go ahead to scope out the area or did he happen to have to take a leak and saw the muzzle of the gun. Guess we’ll never know.
Things i think about.

Jmo
It will be interesting to hear from the witness who saw him run out of the bushes and get to his car and drive away. The witness identified him later on the highway where RR was apprehended. LE drove him to that location to identify RR as the person he saw running out of the bushes.

3k a month wouldn’t pay his food, rent, hotels, cell phone, auto insurance. Gosh I could make a list of normal living expenses.

I thought Hawaii was a very expensive place to live. On $3000 a month I doubt he was living the high life there with enough disposable income to travel to and spend time in Florida.
Crook in PA is said to have acted alone but as far as I know the encrypted communications with overseas accounts has not been explained. I wonder if similar things are on RR’s phone.
RR comes across as a huge wannabe who wants to be seen as a big player in important affairs. Desperate to be seen as such. He would be easily manipulated by someone who feigned admiration for his efforts.
I admit that’s a little “conspiracy theoristy”, which I usually never buy into, but I don’t know…something just bothers me.
Feel free to destroy that thought and shred it down to atomic level.

Opinion

Last edited:
So the local residents and the shooter expected President Trump to golf on Sunday but the Secret Service didn't.

That doesn't make any sense. Did anyone at the SS even ask what his plans were for Sunday? Sounds like Director Rowe is making excuses for the Secret Service not doing a advance sweep of the perimeter like they should have. JMO.

I am assuming that the Secret Service has a schedule of events of their protectees and update it as it changes. Even if President Trump didn't have a golf outing on his schedule for Sunday, the SS would have just needed to implement their usual plan for when there is a golf outing there, once they were informed that an impromptu golf outing was planned. President Trump had a rally in Arizona the night before and probably got back pretty late Saturday night/Sunday morning or even may have returned on Sunday morning and since he had a special guest with him from NYC, they decided to play a round of golf. One would assume that the SS would just implement their plan to sweep the course that they always do when they are protecting President Trump on a golf outing, even if it wasn't scheduled in advance. There would be procedures already in place that they could implement. I didn't hear Rowe say that they didn't have time to implement their procedures.

There also is no evidence that I have seen in MSM anywhere that suggests that the Secret Service ever asked President Trump not to golf on his golf course and suggest that he go to some other golf course in the area, although there is some speculation that they have done so and that President Trump ignored their advice. Purely speculation as far as I can tell.

It will be interesting to hear from the witness who saw him run out of the bushes and get to his car and drive away. The witness identified him later on the highway where RR was apprehended. LE drove him to that location to identify RR as the person he saw running out of the bushes.
Agreed.
Without that witness who managed to get a description of the vehicle and the plates , well ......

I’m confused about it.

If he completed his sentence, he can vote. IMO.

I’m confused about it.

Just a guess, but his criminal record was from a long time ago. It's possible NC doesn't have the older records in the system to match against voter registration files.

More info about RR’s voting record and his right to still vote.

It’s true that the cost of living is very high in Hawaii, and he apparently still maintains his residence in North Carolina. As has been stated above, he is still registered in N.C. and voted in person in the March primary.

No idea how he affords his lifestyle.

It’s possible he’s been on the mainland since at least March, or at least I don’t recall if I read that he’d been in Hawaii more recently.

Maybe he decided to stick around the Southeast U.S. so he could vote in the November election?

Then decided to take matters literally into his own hands before Election Day?

Just my speculation.

More info about RR’s voting record and his right to still vote.

It’s true that the cost of living is very high in Hawaii, and he apparently still maintains his residence in North Carolina. As has been stated above, he is still registered in N.C. and voted in person in the March primary.

No idea how he affords his lifestyle.

It’s possible he’s been on the mainland since at least March, or at least I don’t recall if I read that he’d been in Hawaii more recently.

Maybe he decided to stick around the Southeast U.S. so he could vote in the November election?

Then decided to take matters literally into his own hands before Election Day?

Just my speculation.
The cost of living is high in Hawaii, but it's a lot cheaper if you're squatting, which it sounds like he was at one point, as well as not delivering on tiny house projects he'd been paid for.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZOda60