DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thought I'd post a copy of these safety rules for everyone

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

Rule III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET BEFORE PULLING THE TRIGGER

You're right on the money Toby. Those are rules that legitimate shooters & hunters live by. Another one I teach & find that a lot of people do wrong, is never take the firearm off safe until you are ready to fire. Believe it or not, some think that once they are in the woods, the safety comes off. I explain to them to look around where you are standing or sitting; what kind of brush can & will easily pull the trigger for you? It also saves no time at all. I have heard that answer a few times before. You are not a true hunter or shooter if you don't follow the safety rules and/or disobey gun laws. They are there for obvious reasons. No poaching either. No, you are not a "snitch" for turning shooters and/or hunters in for violating the law. They are not really shooters and/or hunters, just criminals. I spend some of my best times with my boys in the woods & we never fire off a shot. It just seems good for my soul to be out & about. I love the time with my boys. Mom can't keep an eye on us. I just love to watch the woods come alive at dawn & quiet down at dusk. It's fun getting to your deer stand a little before 5:00 A.M. to listen to all the night sounds that prove that the woods never really go asleep. I love it.

Back to this guy & his story - IMHO, he's a double murderer. That type of story should not stand up to the test anywhere. I pray & believe that L.E. will get him. They are just making sure they have things in the right place first.

I don't believe him. Very unlikely that it would go thru his hand and then accidentally hit the pregnant wife a bullseye right in the stomach to kill she and the baby but leave him only wounded in the hand. I'm positive the police aren't buying what he's selling either.

Thought I'd post a copy of these safety rules for everyone

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

Rule III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET BEFORE PULLING THE TRIGGER

Yeah!! I knew that when I was like 8 so how could this guy not know it??
And how can LE believe him?
Doesn't he have a record?

Yeah!! I knew that when I was like 8 so how could this guy not know it??
And how can LE believe him?
Doesn't he have a record?

Yes he does and guess what some of them are firearms violations! Who woulda thunk it!

Yes he does and guess what some of them are firearms violations! Who woulda thunk it!

Yep, I bet he has a NRA sticker on his vehicle but is not active at all in our group. I'll be glad to scrape it off with a crash axe for free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back