FL - Yailen Abreu, 23, pregnant, shot to death, Orange County, 7 July 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Enio Abreu was previously charged with a felony for forging a passport in 1992 and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in 1997. A few years later he was caught with a gun while soliciting a prostitute. The crimes were committed in Miami Dade County.

Well alrighty then, familiar enough with guns to know better!! Get the rope Sheriff, we have a hanging in town sqaure:bud:

He must have been cleaning that gun in a VERY funny way to succeed in shooting himself through the hand and then his pregnant wife. Sorry, the bovine excrement meter is swinging way to the right here.

"I was cleaning it and it went off!"

Sure. That excuse may work in the shower but nobody is buying it anywhere else. :D Sounds pretty fishy. String 'im up. :gavel:

Exactly when during the proper cleaning process is your hand covering the barrel of a loaded gun??

Its been awhile so maybe I have forgotten?

(cough, cough) Charles Stuart (cough, cough)...remember he tried to shoot himself in the foot but the bullet ricochet and hit him in the belly??? I think this one has me somewhat skeptical...

Exactly when during the proper cleaning process is your hand covering the barrel of a loaded gun??

When you think this is a means to making a silencer....oops, sorry I am not making light of this, but really....

This will end this speculation. Which hand does he beat off with? I'll bet its NOT the one that was shot.

O.K. I am not versed at all in guns, but I must have seen on a TV program or something that a bullet can be in a chamber and the person may not notice.

I am just guessing here, as this does sound rather strange to me.....

O.K. I am not versed at all in guns, but I must have seen on a TV program or something that a bullet can be in a chamber and the person may not notice.

I agree there could be a bullet in there and he didn't know it....if you were that careless. I find it more hard to believe that he was in the same room as his wife and the gun just happened to be pointing at her as he was cleaning it and the trigger was what he needed to clean.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven...

I agree there could be a bullet in there and he didn't know it....if you were that careless. I find it more hard to believe that he was in the same room as his wife and the gun just happened to be pointing at her as he was cleaning it and the trigger was what he needed to clean.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven...

Yep at 9:45 pm IIRC.

Lol Jeana
This will end this speculation. Which hand does he beat off with? I'll bet its NOT the one that was shot.

This is a PERFECT example of why we here at WS are a valuable asset to LE. If they read here and test our theories, all will be solved. Great job, Jeana.

This is a PERFECT example of why we here at WS are a valuable asset to LE. If they read here and test our theories, all will be solved. Great job, Jeana.

Something tells me the cops have already thought about this.:rolleyes:

A bullet can be in the chamber and the person not "notice" with certain models.
More like the person did not look.... But why split hairs?

How he would be holding the gun with a finger on the trigger while his other hand was over the barrel and he was cleaning it..... makes no sense.
You simply do not clean a gun holding it that way.

A bullet can be in the chamber and the person not "notice" with certain models.

I don't know. That's a stretch. A big stretch.

Gun Cleaning:
(For a semi-auto, S&W Sigma series handgun. Works for Glocks too.)

1) Hold the gun in your firing hand, finger off the trigger.

Note that your finger should never be on the trigger anyway, unless you're firing.

2) Using your other hand, hit the clip release button and drop the clip out.

Some weapons will not fire without the clip in place. Some will.

3) Using your other hand, pull the slide back until it locks. This will flip out the shell that was in the chamber, if any.

At this point, the weapon is "unloaded". Even so, you still treat it as if it was loaded.

All it takes to tell if it is loaded, is to look into the chamber. Very easy. Very hard, I'd say impossible to miss. Unless you don't look.

4) Recover the ejected shell, if any. Empty the clip of all bullets and secure.

5) Remove the slide from the barrel.

At this point, the gun cannot fire, as the barrel and slide are removed. This is the only "safe" gun. One that is disassembled.

6) Remove the barrel (and chamber actually) from the slide, along with the recoil spring.

7) Disassemble the clip.

8) Clean everything and reassemble.

Bottom line: He's either a) the stupidest person on the planet, or b) he offed his wife and kid.

I vote b.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back