FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and watched through day 4 part 1 and found the testimony about the clear plastic shower curtain. It was on day 2 part 4. It was found in the bottom of the trash can at the home. It was covered with what appeared to be a pink cleaning solution.
I don't think this was the clear plastic sheet that had the footprints on it. I'll go back and finish viewing later this afternoon to see if I can find where that was found, but I think it was in one of the dumpsters.

That's what I thought. That the shower curtain was wet and appeared to have been cleaned. Which is why I asked where the plastic sheet came from because I wouldn't think it would have a dusty footprint on it if it was the shower liner. But I don't recall where they said it was found. :waitasec:

I'm a little confused again because I wasn't watching live but did LT tell the investigators he would never hit a woman, then tell them he karate chopped his wife in the neck killing her, and then he left the house to visit the cemetery not returning until 3am? Where did he said his wife was at this time? Did he just go back into a lie that they were all fine in the house when he left and he expected the children to be at school when he woke up in the driveway at 8am and his wife's car was gone? The tweets make no sense. Or his story doesn't?

I'm a little confused again because I wasn't watching live but did LT tell the investigators he would never hit a woman, then tell them he karate chopped his wife in the neck killing her, and then he left the house to visit the cemetery not returning until 3am? Where did he said his wife was at this time? Did he just go back into a lie that they were all fine in the house when he left and he expected the children to be at school when he woke up in the driveway at 8am and his wife's car was gone? The tweets make no sense. Or his story doesn't?

I think he was adjusting/changing his story.

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff 21m21 minutes ago

#luistoledo tells investigator who asked how long house had smelled like pine sol: "I don't know it didn't smell like that last night."

#luistoledo said when he left the house that night the kids were asleep in bed.

"I don't know what to think," #luistoledo says when investigator asked if he thinks his wife is with Kevin Dredden, the man she had affair

#luistoledo sitting at defense table, looking down, appears to be following along in the transcript of his interview being played for jurors

https://twitter.com/frankfff?lang=en

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff 2m2 minutes ago

#luistoledo says he doesn't know where his wife went when asked by investigator if he had any idea

#luistoledo says his wife would never leave with her car when asked but then says sometimes she's left with her mom

#luistoledo says he does everything in the house

Investigator asked where his clothes are from last night. Toledo says they are in the house

Investigators ask #luistoledo why Suarez's mom would think he would kill wife Toledo says she was always saying she didn't want someone hurt

[video=twitter;921037503464951810]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/921037503464951810[/video]

It bothers me right now I'm the main person being looked at because of marital problems, #luistoledo

Investigator now is the time to clear it up, bad things happen sometimes. Toledo says he has nothing to clear up.

#luistoledo said if he was going to do something he would have waited until things cooled down

[video=twitter;921039346437971968]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/921039346437971968[/video]

#luistoledo did have a mark around his eyes which he blamed on his glasses. and a mark on his lips which he said was from chewing on them

#luistoledo denies taking his wife's car anywhere when told by investigators someone saw him taking it.

**here we go

Interesting. He sits there with his arms inside his shirt until they ask to see them. Then when they start confronting him with evidence he takes a folded arm stance.

Referring to him "snapping". He knows they know some things just not how much they know.

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff 1m1 minute ago

#luistoledo said it was impossible that someone saw him in her car during the night

Investigator said it's important for #luistoledo to say what happened if he had something to do with it. Toledo says he wouldn't know

#luistoledo wants to know who the person is talking to police. Toledo says they should check out the person

#luistoledo tells investigators that he thinks the kids are still alive. Investigators ask him whyhe thinks that.

#luistoledo does not respond to the question about why he thinks they are still alive

#luistoledo is alone with some family photos in the interview room. took his glasses off and is rubbing his eyes.

https://twitter.com/frankfff?lang=en

*investigator messed up a bit there by indicating that the person giving them info was a male. After that LT started to refer to them as a male.

His demeanor is awfully calm for a man whose wife and children are missing. If he had nothing to do with it, you'd think he'd be agitated and in a panic that they were wasting their time grilling him when someone had his family or his family was in danger.

Did he ask the investigator if he could have those photos? Are they the ones found in his cell in a makeshift Santeria shrine?

Aha...he identified the knife from the picture as being his.

Investigator asks "Are we going to find them alive?" No answer that I could hear.

[video=twitter;921044121124573185]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/921044121124573185[/video]

#luistoledo actually tossed the knife out his car window when he saw a deputy at his house, prosecutors said

Asked what he thought of the kids, #luistoledo says he misses them. Investigator asks would he trade places with them.

#luistoledo is asked if he knows what happened to his family. He mumbles something about getting some rest.

Investigators ask for a DNA swab and LT agrees to give it to them. He also has a criminal record and had done jail time at that point so not sure if they would have had his on file. I still wonder if they did the same for TJ and if they did why didn't prosecutors ask him about it during his testimony? :waitasec:

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff now49 seconds ago

#luistoledo mouth is swabbed for DNA on interview video. Luis Toledo in court looks up at one of the screens

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff now49 seconds ago

Recording is finished as #luistoledo is about to be transported back to jail. court in recess until 1:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member