FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping off page 5 .

Toledo may be in jail, but he is sleeping in a warm bunk tonight. He killed Yessinia & her beautiful kids almost 2 months ago. Where did he put them?

I can't believe how people kill and then hide the bodies...never to be found. (Or years and years later)
Praying they are found soon

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Service Planned To Remember Florida Mom, Kids

Investigators say 28-year-old Yessenia Suarez, 9-year-old Thalia Otto and 8-year-old Michael Otto are dead, but their bodies have not been found. They went missing Oct. 23. The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports the service is planned for 3:30 p.m. Saturday at a local church.

Volusia County Sheriff's deputies have arrested Suarez's husband, 31-year-old Luis Toledo. He confessed that during an argument over their troubled marriage he struck her in the throat and killed her. He has denied killing the children. Then later plead not guilty of killing his wife.
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Service-Planned-To-Remember-Florida-Mom-Kids-236482991.html

the church is 1180 doyle rd deltona fl. 3:30. it is not a funeral or memorial for death . it is a celebration of their life.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/1/16/deltona_toledo_charged.html

Luis Toledo, the man charged with the death of his wife, Yessenia Suarez, has now also been charged with killing the missing Volusia County woman's two children as well...

Toledo had already been charged with second-degree murder for Suarez's death. A grand jury Thursday voted to also charge Toledo with two counts of first-degree murder for the children's death, plus one count of tampering with evidence.

let us not forget she and the children are still not found and the monster knows where they are. i have helped in searches and its heartbreaking.THE MEMORIAL SERVICE WAS BEAUTIFUL. her college teacher said she had the highest scores of all the tests. she was smart and beautiful and the kids videos of them playing was just adorable. i wish i knew her . the college is going to let her graduate with the class and give family her diploma. that is awesome. she wanted to accomplish this and would have with high honors, god bless the family deserves to know shes not forgotten . lets keep bumping up. the family will not give up. hope and prayers.

I was driving past Lake Monroe in Sanford and saw the police off to the side of the road in the woods a short distance and a body covered up with a yellow tarp. Not sure if it is related. Could be one of the numerous homeless people in that area.

ETA I had seen them searching ( walking along the side of the road) there back when they went missing.

Some lines in an article in our local paper last Thursday about the mother's jail visit with the suspect have stuck in my mind and made me wonder about something. Please read the parts I bolded and see what you think:

“He didn’t even look at me,” an emotional Felicita Perez said. “I told him just to tell me where Yessenia and the kids were. And he said it was an accident. I said I didn’t want to hear. I want to hear where they were. Where he put them. That they wasn’t trash to be thrown anywhere. Just to tell me where they were.”

Felicita Perez said Toledo asked about the house.

“That’s all you care,” Felicita Perez said she responded. “That’s all that matters for you materialist stuff. He said ‘no.’ ”

She said Toledo went to hang up the phone in the jail and then she got up and hung up her phone and left

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131121/NEWS/131129892/0/search?p=2&tc=pg

So hmmm, she begged him to tell her where they were, and he then asks about his house? She gets disgusted feeling that he is being materialistic BUT could he actually have been pointing her in the direction?
Does anyone know if LE has done an extreme search of every bit of that house/yard (Toldeo's house)?

This is brilliant. If you feel compelled to do so, you may want to call this in as a suggestion for LE.

It would be interesting to get more of the context when he brought up the house. It could very well have been a hint because he must have brought it up right after she asked where they were.

So many times we hear of someone being found where they already searched. There are lots of places like Septic Tanks, inside walls, up chimneys, underneath crawl spaces, attics , yards, etc. that can be used to hide someone around a house. Just because it is not obvious does not mean they arent there.
This guy did not have much time to hide them and I dont think it was well planned. Remember how he called a neighbor to help him drive the vehicle to store to dump it.

IMO the missing bodies have to be somewhere fairly close by and the house area is just the type of place I would expect LE to find them.

Remember the story about the person found in the stairway of a hosptial after 2 weeks of searching. It happens all the time that people are found in a place that should have been better searched.

I was driving past Lake Monroe in Sanford and saw the police off to the side of the road in the woods a short distance and a body covered up with a yellow tarp. Not sure if it is related. Could be one of the numerous homeless people in that area.

ETA I had seen them searching ( walking along the side of the road) there back when they went missing.

any more info on this event? i see nothing about a found body here in close areas to sanford. its a feeling of where the hell did he put them! i have helped search and when out in fields or woods i felt overwhelmed with were do we start? a million places of woods. creeks, lakes, rivers. i drive and if i see a black bag on side of road i feel like should i stop and poke the bag? omg- i can not imagine living this nightmere for family. prayers

More.... Fourteen different spots of blood from the little girl was found. :(

http://www.news-journalonline.com/a...Luis-Toledo-x2019-s-master-bathroom#gsc.tab=0

The sand on the shoes comment may help a little bit. I still cant believe he was able to hide them so well. He did have more time that I first thought because it seems he took them himself and disposed of them. By the time he got help to dump the car he had alread gotten rid of them. Someplace where sand got on his shoes.

Im now thinking he took them from the house/appt and took them somewhere to dump them.

Me thinks that person that gave him a ride may be lucky to be alive too.

"Toledo was wearing a black T-shirt, black sweatpants and a pair of black Timberland boots, which appeared to have sand on them, the report states. "

The sand on the shoes comment may help a little bit. I still cant believe he was able to hide them so well. He did have more time that I first thought because it seems he took them himself and disposed of them. By the time he got help to dump the car he had alread gotten rid of them. Someplace where sand got on his shoes.

Im now thinking he took them from the house/appt and took them somewhere to dump them.

Me thinks that person that gave him a ride may be lucky to be alive too.

"Toledo was wearing a black T-shirt, black sweatpants and a pair of black Timberland boots, which appeared to have sand on them, the report states. "

Many of the trails in Florida are sandy.

tomorrow there is a court hearing 1:30 in deland at courthouse for toledo. its open to public. come show support for family if you live near.

i have helped search and yes sand is everywhere. does not have to be the beach.

years back i went to casey hearings and trial. i will never forget the image of caylee on the screen of her skull with bits of hair. sometimes i pray they find the 3 then i think that image will never be erased if they find them. because i am spiritual i feel maybe god does not want the family to find them and see this. remember them as last time they were seen alive. the soul is never destroyed but the body is . to stumble upon them in a search would not be a site to wish on anyone . nightmeres i am sure. sometimes i ask myself if i could handle being there if bodies found . when i searched i had a cross in my pocket and prayed silently. when i drive i tend to look at woods and think omg where did he put you all? closure has many ways. the memorial service was beautiful. i did call the news and complain of an article that talked bad of yessina from luis ex. i asked of all the documents why pick that? why not say she was smart, got best grades in her class and her teacher said they will give her diploma to her family. the kids video of hula hopp and playing.now i hope they can play with angels. caylee, jessica, jon benet, oh so many more. rip .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee