Fleet and Priscilla White speak out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll venture a guess that all of us know things about people/situations in our lives that we became aware of without objective scientific investigation and verification. sometimes just being attuned and observant are the only tools we need as students of human nature. I know that I often have realized at, for example, "Point F": aha, that's what A-B-C-D and E were about

Tricia discusses the recent revelation(s) by Fleet on her latest radio show – listen at 1:45 - 5:15.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...ay-night-8-pm-eastern.mp3?localembed=download

@4:53 I just had the great pleasure of speaking to Fleet White. He is not going to be quiet anymore, there will be more to come - so hold on to your hats. It’s going to be very interesting and anybody who’s afraid of the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case should be very afraid right now.

Thank you to the Whites for finally coming forward with some truth.

One could ask, "why now?"....

Tricia discusses the recent revelation(s) by Fleet on her latest radio show – listen at 1:45 - 5:15.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...ay-night-8-pm-eastern.mp3?localembed=download

@4:53 I just had the great pleasure of speaking to Fleet White. He is not going to be quiet anymore, there will be more to come - so hold on to your hats. It’s going to be very interesting and anybody who’s afraid of the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case should be very afraid right now.

Thank you cynic! I can NOT wait to hear what FW has to say...Finally, maybe we will know what really transpired that morning!

JMO

I can't download it, so I hope excerpts will be posted here!

Curious timing

Pardon me for not being impressed. A gentleman who "will no longer be quiet" is suddenly, after seventeen plus years, ready to speak. What has changed? Is it due to the True Bills being released? Whatever FW knew in 1996 should have been disclosed before now if his information has anything at all to do with solving the cold case murder of JonBenét Ramsey.

The Ws lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice. Also, the Ws were ordered to pay attorney fees and court costs for the defendant(s). That is not "winning".

What can be appealed? Only the dismissal itself can be appealed; not the judge's decision of prejudice because the Ws claims are stale and were also stale in 2002; which begs the question: Why weren't these serious charges filed in 2000, or within a year of when the NK story broke?

Dismissal

A civil matter which is "dismissed with prejudice" is over forever. This is a final judgement, not subject to further action, which bars the plaintiff from bringing any other lawsuit based on the claim. The dismissal itself may be appealed. It is done when the judge determines that the plaintiff has brought the case in bad faith, has failed to bring the case in a reasonable time, has failed to comply with court procedures, or on the merits after hearing the arguments in court.[2][3][4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice_(legal_procedure)

Pardon me for not being impressed. A gentleman who "will no longer be quiet" is suddenly, after seventeen plus years, ready to speak. What has changed? Is it due to the True Bills being released? Whatever FW knew in 1996 should have been disclosed before now if his information has anything at all to do with solving the cold case murder of JonBenét Ramsey.

The Ws lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice. Also, the Ws were ordered to pay attorney fees and court costs for the defendant(s). That is not "winning".

What can be appealed? Only the dismissal itself can be appealed; not the judge's decision of prejudice because the Ws claims are stale and were also stale in 2002; which begs the question: Why weren't these serious charges filed in 2000, or within a year of when the NK story broke?
...makes no reasonable sense to me. Why didn't the Whites file a civil libel suit against the accuser? ...and what the HELLO does this have to do with the JBR case? Hmmm, certainly doesn't seem like nothin'. :confused:

FW is actually a victim of the Ramsey machine as far as I am concerned. I have no reason not to believe what he says.

^this.
Indeed they are victims, and I'm glad that the White's are treated with respect here at WS...they have, since the beginning, sought truth in regards to this case.
Can't say that about all of the case players. Jmo

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I rather not download things that I don't know the source of. I can't find anything with this name [de Raismes] that is related to this case.

RANCH, after seeing your posts I tried to copy and paste for you, but the document formatting prevented that, and I haven't had time to paraprase it...so sorry. Hope tadpole's post was useful...

I am choosing to be hopeful and curious about what Fleet White has to say. If he has new information to disclose, perhaps it includes an explanation for why he didn't come forward sooner or take other actions. I don't feel I can fairly assess his decision about timing until I hear him out.

^this.
Indeed they are victims, and I'm glad that the White's are treated with respect here at WS...they have, since the beginning, sought truth in regards to this case.
Can't say that about all of the case players. Jmo

Fleet and Priscilla White bent over backwards to cooperate and gave numerous police interviews, as well as blood, hair, dna, handwriting exemplars. A recap of their cooperation is on ACR: http://www.acandyrose.com/s-fleet-priscilla-white.htm (Even the FW kids were interviewed.)

FW also provided testimony at the GJ. IIRC that fact was alleged to have been leaked by the DA office.

As far as timing: After learning about the True Bill and then having their suit dismissed with prejudice, my guess is that they have run out of what limited faith they had in Boulder justice – primarily for Jonbenet, but also for themselves and the manner in which their family name was drug through the mud. Keep in mind that the media was fed this story, pumping up the FW name and FW’s involvement with a group of pedophiles. What was not given to the media and what was not known for some time is that the NK story also mentioned JR’s name as one of the pedophile participants. So the question remains who leaked only FW’s name to the media.

I don’t believe FW’s motivation is money, and as far as I’ve heard no one can sue a ‘delusional/crazy’ person for slander anyway. Of course, I doubt FW will be able to say who did what, but his daughter was very good friends with JB, and the W's were good friends with the R's prior to JB's death. The W’s were at the R party on the 23rd when the 911 call was placed and when JB was found crying on the stairs. (I can imagine that the W’s had some very serious conversations with their 2 children about JB and her family.) Personally, I think there may be quite a bit of information that can be brought out, and I appreciate the courage it takes to bring it to light. MHO

Fleet and Priscilla White bent over backwards to cooperate and gave numerous police interviews, as well as blood, hair, dna, handwriting exemplars. A recap of their cooperation is on ACR: http://www.acandyrose.com/s-fleet-priscilla-white.htm (Even the FW kids were interviewed.)

FW also provided testimony at the GJ. IIRC that fact was alleged to have been leaked by the DA office.

As far as timing: After learning about the True Bill and then having their suit dismissed with prejudice, my guess is that they have run out of what limited faith they had in Boulder justice – primarily for Jonbenet, but also for themselves and the manner in which their family name was drug through the mud. Keep in mind that the media was fed this story, pumping up the FW name and FW’s involvement with a group of pedophiles. What was not given to the media and what was not known for some time is that the NK story also mentioned JR’s name as one of the pedophile participants. So the question remains who leaked only FW’s name to the media.

I don’t believe FW’s motivation is money, and as far as I’ve heard no one can sue a ‘delusional/crazy’ person for slander anyway. Of course, I doubt FW will be able to say who did what, but his daughter was very good friends with JB, and the W's were good friends with the R's prior to JB's death. The W’s were at the R party on the 23rd when the 911 call was placed and when JB was found crying on the stairs. (I can imagine that the W’s had some very serious conversations with their 2 children about JB and her family.) Personally, I think there may be quite a bit of information that can be brought out, and I appreciate the courage it takes to bring it to light. MHO

:tyou:

It's also important to note that the Rs team sought out FW on the very afternoon of JRBs autopsy...

"foreign Faction"

So you can imagine my surprise when I learned that Ramsey attorneys and their investigators were working the case on Friday morning before the autopsy of JonBenét was even underway. Even more intriguing was the identity of the person selected for their first interview. It was not housekeeper Linda Hoffmann-Pugh, the woman whom Patsy had named as a possible suspect – a person who needed money and who had previously mentioned concerns about the kidnapping of JonBenét. Ramsey attorneys instead chose trusted family friend Fleet White: one of the few who had immediately been summoned to the Ramsey home on the morning of the kidnapping, and the only individual who had accompanied John Ramsey to the basement in search of JonBenét.

To quote gramcracker

I'll venture a guess that all of us know things about people/situations in our lives that we became aware of without objective scientific investigation and verification. sometimes just being attuned and observant are the only tools we need as students of human nature. I know that I often have realized at, for example, "Point F": aha, that's what A-B-C-D and E were about.

Getting that phone call and the subsequent meeting with the Rs team was likely the "A" for FW.

Pardon me for not being impressed. A gentleman who "will no longer be quiet" is suddenly, after seventeen plus years, ready to speak. What has changed? Is it due to the True Bills being released?

Yes, I think so.

Whatever FW knew in 1996 should have been disclosed before now if his information has anything at all to do with solving the cold case murder of JonBenét Ramsey.

I absolutely agree.
I have been too often a coward and am reluctant to be terribly hard on them.
My bad...their bad.

No allegations against the Whites. They have been cleared by LE. So.... just don't go there, okay?

Discussing the steps that are being taken to clear the Whites' names is fine, but NO allegations.

Salem

Couldn't agree more. This post ^ is a concise summary of the efforts that the White family has went through in assisting the investigation.
Thanks for the Candy Rose link...a great reminder of the intricacies of this case.

No allegations against the Whites. They have been cleared by LE. So.... just don't go there, okay?

Discussing the steps that are being taken to clear the Whites' names is fine, but NO allegations.

Salem

Thank you Salem!

*applauds*

What's always stood out, especially after reading the info at the link, is the contrast between FW and the Rs.

Their close association with the Rs meant they would be fully investigated, and they never hesitated to cooperate. N.E.V.E.R.

No lawyers, no PR firm, no civil attorneys, no demands on how, or when or where, no topic off limits, just cooperation.

Transmittal memo

To: Boulder City Council

cc Boulder City Manager
Boulder City Attorney

Subject: Our comments to Boulder city Council

Date: March 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------

Boulder City Council:

Attached is a transcript of our comments made last night during the Open Comment section of the Council meeting.

Additionally, we would appreciate some consideration of some background information relevant to this matter:

As you all now know, this issue was first raised in 2002 which led to proceeding in Boulder District Court. Prior to those proceedings, on August 6 2002, we made comments to the City Council similar to those we made at last night's meeting. We have attached those comments
for your review. A week later, on August 13, 2002, then-Boulder City Attorney Joseph N. de Raismes, III prepared a memorandum addressed to the City Council and City Manager in which he made recommendations to the City Council regarding our criminal justice records request. A
copy of that memorandum is attached. Mr. de Raismes, like Mr. Carr, recommended that the police not publicly release the Krebs investigation files. We strongly disagreed with Mr. de Raismes' position in 2002, just as we strongly disagree with Mr. Carr's position today. As for
Mr. de Raismes, he is the "municipal employee" referenced in our August 6, 2002 comments to the Council and who, though unnamed, was a subject of a book published in May 1999 by Denver true crime author, Stephen Singular. In his book, Mr. Singular describes meeting Mr. de
Raismes in 1997 to confront him regardding an incident that occured in 1991 when Mr. de Raismes was acting as interim Boulder City Manager. 1

-----------------------
1 See Presumed Guilty: An Investigation into the JonBenet Ramsey Case, the Media, and the Culture of *advertiser censored*" Pages 154-157; Beverly Hills, CA: New Millennium Press, c1999. ISBN: 1-893224-00-7. We have a copy of the book and would be happy to lend it to you or, if you prefer, it is available from the Main Branch of the Boulder Public Library. If you want
further perspective on the alleged incident in 1991 and its relevance to Mr. de Raismes'interaction with Mr. Singular in 1997, you may wish to confer with Mayor Applebaum. who was on City Council in 1991.

I have always wanted to know exactly when FW began to realize there was no intruder. I assume that he went over there that morning as a supportive friend and never imagining that his friends were anything but victims.

I have just always been curious when the truth started to dawn on him. I don't believe there is anything at all that he "knows" that he hasn't shared with LE. I am just curious about his own dawning awareness and how soon it took hold.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back