Fleet and Priscilla White speak out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is absolutely no fair reason why the NKs investigation should not become fully released as a sex ring had absolutely nothing to do with what happened to JonBenét.

Therefore, the White's cannot sue AH [which we knew that] nor discover whose idea it was to run with the scandalizing story that forever marred his reputation. What a farce.

On a more pleasant note, proudly, I will add that both of the White's children attended the prestigious United States Naval Academy in Annapolis.

It is such a pleasure to see the soviet in it's glory.

...is there a U.S.S.R.-themed post that I'm missing (admittedly, I was only in the 3rd grade at the time of their fall, so perhaps I'm missing it)?

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Soviet means council. The little board there fumbling with their good intentions and bad ability was a little window on how it must have been in the days of the Boshevik. The Leftist Progressives screwed this case and there is Fleet "We must protect Boulder" White trying to get his latest meaningless ploy in before the censor calls time. He dutifully steps aside and gives the monkeys aping judicials the power they do not deserve. The Whites are playing the game within the cult trying to get the soviet to smack down Hunter for violating cult rules. Word Fleet: Hunter ain't in the cult. That little clip showed the small timers in their little world. Like they say; Boulder is 40 square miles surrounded by reality. Hunter appearing to give Krebs credence was his way of flipping the finger to anyone not Alex Hunter. Guess what Fleet? Finger still up.

Fleet has nothing to add to the advancement of the case.

RSBM

Like they say; Boulder is 40 square miles surrounded by reality. Hunter appearing to give Krebs credence was his way of flipping the finger to anyone not Alex Hunter. Guess what Fleet? Finger still up.

Fleet has nothing to add to the advancement of the case.

Notice the AH FW timeline:

The Whites have said little to the press about the case. In April 1997, Boulder police announced they had been ruled out as suspects in the killing but were considered key witnesses.

In January 1998, the Whites submitted a 2,000-word letter to the Daily Camera, calling on then-Gov. Roy Romer to remove District Attorney Alex Hunter from the murder investigation. The couple wrote that Hunter's actions during the past year had "created the strong appearance of impropriety, professional incompetence and a lack of objectivity."

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/bios/witnesses/whites.html

February 25, 2000
District Attorney Alex Hunter has turned over new information to Boulder police and the FBI that he says could provide a major breakthrough in solving the 3-year-old JonBenét Ramsey murder case.

The information is from testimony and documents provided voluntarily by a 37-year-old California woman who was brought forward by Boulder attorney Lee Hill. The woman said she has suffered a lifetime of sexual and physical abuse, beginning at age 3. Her story, if true, could mean the Ramsey case is tangled in sexual abuse and involves more people than originally thought.

The Ramsey case has been quiet for the last several months, following a 13-month grand jury investigation that prosecutors said did not find enough evidence to bring an indictment in the case.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1999/25arams.html

SMH. He should be prosecuted for derelict of duty, malice and interfering with a murder investigation and, etc. He is a corrupt worm who probably watched the confiscated *advertiser censored* if any was found at the Charlevoix Lake House. Those SW results were sealed.

The only place the DNA evidence leads is to the illegal actions of Lacy and Hunter. Brennan's articles on the Grand Jury lead to the improper and maybe illegal actions of Hunter. That's where the details of the Krebs fiasco lead as well.

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist it looks like Garnett is sitting in idle on the case to avoid going back on his own department and the PD and Bode.

Then again they still don't have enough info to distinguish who did what between John and Patsy, the DNA is worthless and the perp is dead. So Garnett may be justified in not proceeding. Then again, then again he may be fine with that.

The one weak link in the situation is John found the body before 11 am. Garnett, Beckner and Brennan know this is a possibiity. Pressure could and shoud be put on John to admit it.

So by Soviet you mean council? And the council is supposed to be Boulder's district attorney's office? Did I figure it out????

I was refering to the city council meeting the Whtes attended in the above posted video.

So I guess I was wrong, way wrong. :lol:

Adding an easy button here ---> o

Excuse my humor, for some strange reason I've been in a super good mood today. :silly:

Please remember the rules.

We do not allow posters to "yell" or tell other posters what to do.

We discuss the topic at hand and not anything personal.

If you have a problem with a post hit the alert button. The alert button is a red triangle and it is located in the upper right hand corner of the post.

Thank you,
Tricia

Have there been any transcripts released of Fleet or Priscilla White talking to anyone investigating the case? The confrontation between Fleet and JR days before the funeral seemed very interesting to me.

Have there been any transcripts released of Fleet or Priscilla White talking to anyone investigating the case? The confrontation between Fleet and JR days before the funeral seemed very interesting to me.

Good question. None that I know of.

I feel so sorry for Fleet and Pricsilla White (and their family). From the moment the phone rang at their house with the desperate request for them to come help- to the moment John Ramsey found JonBenets murdered, stiff, corpse in the basement they must have felt like they had entered the twighlight zone. Fast forward to the moment they began to hear/read information from their friends that they knew were lies, the dawning reality must have been almost unbearable.

Fast forward to the accusations by their friends to the scenario with Nancy Krebbs and it must have been surreal. What they continue to experience you almost believe couldn't/wouldn't occurr in the good old USA in the year of our lord, 2014.

I can only surmise the fact they continue to move forward in the face of the most bizzare adversity is because they know they are innocent and have a pretty sound idea of (as close to the truth of) what happened that night in December 1996, as anyone ever could, without personally witnessing the events that unfolded that hideous and fateful night at the Ramsey's.

I hope they see some justice in their lifetime- or at least some undoing of the attrocities that have been done to them.

It is unbelieveable to me what they have endured.

I feel so sorry for Fleet and Pricsilla White (and their family). From the moment the phone rang at their house with the desperate request for them to come help- to the moment John Ramsey found JonBenets murdered, stiff, corpse in the basement they must have felt like they had entered the twighlight zone. Fast forward to the moment they began to hear/read information from their friends that they knew were lies, the dawning reality must have been almost unbearable.

Fast forward to the accusations by their friends to the scenario with Nancy Krebbs and it must have been surreal. What they continue to experience you almost believe couldn't/wouldn't occurr in the good old USA in the year of our lord, 2014.

I can only surmise the fact they continue to move forward in the face of the most bizzare adversity is because they know they are innocent and have a pretty sound idea of (as close to the truth of) what happened that night in December 1996, as anyone ever could, without personally witnessing the events that unfolded that hideous and fateful night at the Ramsey's.

I hope they see some justice in their lifetime- or at least some undoing of the attrocities that have been done to them.

Don't feel too sorry for them. They participate in the New Age Leftist Prosressive Culture of Boulder, they support it, they protect it. That's the very culture that scuttled the investigation, the very culture that threw them under the bus, the very culture they cowtow to as it refuses to hear their complaints.

The White's actions are very similar to Koby and Arndt's. They are locked in a vicious cycle from which there is no extraction save for leaving the gulag cult in favor of the other side: that being the "old way" of doing things embodied by people such as Steve Thomas. That is anthema to the New Age cult.

The Whites seek justice from people who would reather see them fry than resort to common sense.

Don't feel too sorry for the Whites.

Don't feel too sorry for them. They participate in the New Age Leftist Prosressive Culture of Boulder, they support it, they protect it. That's the very culture that scuttled the investigation, the very culture that threw them under the bus, the very culture they cowtow to as it refuses to hear their complaints.

The White's actions are very similar to Koby and Arndt's. They are locked in a vicious cycle from which there is no extraction save for leaving the gulag cult in favor of the other side: that being the "old way" of doing things embodied by people such as Steve Thomas. That is anthema to the New Age cult.

The Whites seek justice from people who would reather see them fry than resort to common sense.

Don't feel too sorry for the Whites.

Sorry Blue Bottle- you are preaching to the wrong choir member. I was born in Colorado and after moving at the age of 3, spent summers with my Grandparents there. I have many family members who attended University there, and still do.

My husband and I lived in Boulder with our two young children, while he did his Post Doc at the National Center for Atmospheric Research there, our youngest child was born there.

We would still be there had he been able to easily find a job at the time. We still visit almost every year and hope to one day move back. My best friend lives there.

I am the "newage, leftist, progressive people" you speak of in your post. Just had to make that clear.

I like you- and your posts- even the riddles. You mix it up here and are a welcome relief to the never ending, round and round circles with the IDI's , IMO, but I disagree with you vehemently on this. I will agree to disagree.

Well, ITA.

Watched the video which OTG posted, so that I could hear the brief presentation from both the W’s. They, of course, know that when they asked the governor to appoint another prosecutor, it really got underneath AH’s skin.

Leaving aside (for now) the actions on the part of JR and PR to implicate the Ws in the crime, one also has to review the actions on the part of AH. It is so obvious that AH was not going to pursue this one, no way, no how. In a video he uses the OJ Simpson trial as an analogy: AH says about OJ, that the DA was pushed by the public into prosecuting too soon and that’s why the OJ case was lost. Twice AH says that JB would not want him to proceed too soon. (Turns my stomach that he invokes the name of JB telling him not to proceed.)

Just a cursory look at some of AH’s actions show the kind of person he was: AH leaked materials to Schiller, he gave the defense attorneys pretty much everything they wanted, he told reporter Schapiro to see if he could dig up “dirt” on Commander Eller (that’s on recorded tape, btw), and finally, he was the one to give the newspaper the NK story, even though he knew she was looney-tunes. All that said, it is not a surprise that the City would fight to keep AH’s misdeeds hidden. If the full scope of DA corruption were revealed, could the many people who plea-bargained, the few prosecuted, during AH’s tenure sue the City to have their cases overturned, records expunged on the basis of DA corruption? It’s a concern anyway. No one in the City wants that outcome. moo

Unfortunately, FW and PW are probably swimming upstream with the attempt to have the knowledge about the investigation into NK provided. Yet, in so many ways, I respect their efforts to break the bottleneck in this case and continue to hope for an outcome which brings out more truth in the JB case and which provides the Ws some measure of peace, clearing their name once and for all. All MHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk
Back