Follow the Money....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first two letters are definitely "C-A". The next letter could be "V", could an "N" or could be a "check mark".

The third letter looks very similar to the "V" in "Silver" on the other cap. Also, the final letter looks much like the final "S" in the word "coins" on the other cap.

C-A-V-_-_-_-S ??

Anybody else notice in the recently released docs, there was MORE than $40K in those safes.
One had $42,600 or so, another had an addition $6,000+, and a third had $800 something.

So obviously it was counted to the penny. It said it was not removed.

What WAS found and removed was "numerous bags of a green, leafy material" and "drug paraphernalia".

Sorry I have lost the link to where I read this late last night.

Anybody else notice in the recently released docs, there was MORE than $40K in those safes.
One had $42,600 or so, another had an addition $6,000+, and a third had $800 something.

What WAS found and removed was "numerous bags of a green, leafy material" and "drug paraphernalia".

Now that MS is incarcerated, do you think all the money and guns is just sitting in a safe in that house? Wouldn't there be opportunistic criminals that would try to get at it? I wonder why they didn't confiscate it. It's enough money to question it's source IMO. After all, money and firearms go hand in hand with drugs and there are murders committed that involve all of those elements. If they had taken it, it could have been held until the source was proven to be legitimate or not. Does anyone else think they should have taken the money and/or firearms? Would there be a legal reason they couldn't have taken them?

Now that MS is incarcerated, do you think all the money and guns is just sitting in a safe in that house? Wouldn't there be opportunistic criminals that would try to get at it? I wonder why they didn't confiscate it. It's enough money to question it's source IMO. After all, money and firearms go hand in hand with drugs and there are murders committed that involve all of those elements. If they had taken it, it could have been held until the source was proven to be legitimate or not. Does anyone else think they should have taken the money and/or firearms? Would there be a legal reason they couldn't have taken them?

I wondered about this too. I figured MS paid his lawyer with some of the cash and lived off the rest. Can he instruct his mother to liquidate the contents of the home and valuables? Or does the State of FL have a right to the possessions? How does this work? Does the attorney have the ability to put the house up for sale under the instruction of MS.

I am not a lawyer but I believe Mark can issue a Power of Attorney to someone to handle his affairs while he is in jail. As far as the guns and money, LE cannot just seize them w/o a reason. The guns/money would have to be evidence. No gun was used to kill TS, but the cash money lying around the house might be reasonable given the insurance policy/$$ motive.

I am not a lawyer but I believe Mark can issue a Power of Attorney to someone to handle his affairs while he is in jail. As far as the guns and money, LE cannot just seize them w/o a reason. The guns/money would have to be evidence. No gun was used to kill TS, but the cash money lying around the house might be reasonable given the insurance policy/$$ motive.

Can IRS seize the money for back taxes?

I wondered about this too. I figured MS paid his lawyer with some of the cash and lived off the rest. Can he instruct his mother to liquidate the contents of the home and valuables? Or does the State of FL have a right to the possessions? How does this work? Does the attorney have the ability to put the house up for sale under the instruction of MS.

Thinking back to a few weeks ago, and MS's visitor in the purple truck with the trailer. Is it possible that he was connected to, or worked for, JL and was there to pick up items to sell on behalf of MS at one of JL's auctions in Titusville? If so, perhaps MS knew him through CWW and/or JL, which would explain why he stayed with him at the house. Regardless of whether MS realized his arrest was imminent, he was maybe just trying to liquidate some items to raise some cash for future living expenses or attorneys fees.

Is there a lein on the house for back taxes?

Plus, whatever cash CWW did take. I honestly can't imagine him leaving empty-handed. Had MS stashed an envelope *cough* of cash somewhere for cww's travel and troubles?

Remember the empty envelope found in CWW's possession? The envelope addressed to TS?

Could someone please fill me in on the purple truck? I must have missed that. Thanks!

Here you go!

02-14-2016, 04:01 PM

mckazpm
user-offline.png

Join DateJul 2015Posts253​

So, just an update to what's been going on in the neighborhood. The purple truck has been there since last Monday, the 8th. As it is backed in, you cannot see the plate, so NBC went into the neighbors yard to get a view & picture and advised it was from New Mexico. The guy appears to be younger than Mark....they have been heard laughing in the garage and the other guy appeared to be on a laptop or something. He did drive the motorcycle a couple of times up & down the street, but obviously this relationship is more that a mere buy sell transaction. The house has been well lit at night, which is not the norm "inside". Yes, the girls are there.

Still seeing odd behavior by Mark, but then this is also the "norm" for him. Driving up & down Jarvis slowly...like he is casing the neighborhood. He used to do this prior to the murder too, so, although it's odd...it's still just Mark. The last couple of days a Sheriffs helicopter has been circling the neighborhood. Can't say that it is linked to the Sievers home, but it is directly over the area and flies fairly low. You can hear it over your television and several neighbors are hearing it as well. Let me also add that this was last weekend also and has been heard other times flying directly over the area.

Thought I'd give you something new to sleuth...who is this guy??!!!!!
attachment.php

Is there a lein on the house for back taxes?

Someone touched based on another thread re this. (sidebar #3, I think). It takes awhile for the process to begin and i'm assuming maybe the money is being used to make payments.

Someone touched based on another thread re this. (sidebar #3, I think). It takes awhile for the process to begin and i'm assuming maybe the money is being used to make payments.

Thanks, I will go look.

Yes, there was an IRS lien placed. When one "gets behind" with the IRS the first thing they do is ask for a list of your assets, even down to any cash value in life insurance policies. They want to collect. If it becomes established that you don't have assets to pay them off, then they will establish a time payment plan with you. Now that it has become public that MS was sitting on all this cash, I would think the IRS has some legal means of going after it. But it would take time for them to implement a court action to get it. (They can't just break into the house, crack the safes and grab it.) In the meanwhile, MS can spend it - as in paying it to his attorney as a retainer. Or even give it away, theoretically.

As for police confiscating cash they find in a house or even on the person of someone they arrest, that would be when they suspect it was part of a crime - such as in a drug deal. They've also been known to confiscate vehicles used for transporting drugs.
----------------------

I am real curious about payment by MS to CWW. If JRR was supposed to be getting $10K for his participation - which he would have been getting from CWW - then how much was CWW supposed to get? And did CWW get some cash up front from MS?

What about that brand new storage shed CWW and AW came home to? Where did the money come from to pay for it?

Maybe MS had even more cash in those safes at one time? Remember CWW was paying for gas with $100 bills during the murder trip. Gas and meals for two during the week long "funeral trip"?

Oh, yes, I think some cash changed hands both prior to the murder and during the Florida trip.

----------------------------------

Last but not least, I just saw the Walmart purchases list. A 4 piece lock picking set???

Yes, there was an IRS lien placed. When one "gets behind" with the IRS the first thing they do is ask for a list of your assets, even down to any cash value in life insurance policies. They want to collect. If it becomes established that you don't have assets to pay them off, then they will establish a time payment plan with you. Now that it has become public that MS was sitting on all this cash, I would think the IRS has some legal means of going after it. But it would take time for them to implement a court action to get it. (They can't just break into the house, crack the safes and grab it.) In the meanwhile, MS can spend it - as in paying it to his attorney as a retainer. Or even give it away, theoretically.

As for police confiscating cash they find in a house or even on the person of someone they arrest, that would be when they suspect it was part of a crime - such as in a drug deal. They've also been known to confiscate vehicles used for transporting drugs.
----------------------

I am real curious about payment by MS to CWW. If JRR was supposed to be getting $10K for his participation - which he would have been getting from CWW - then how much was CWW supposed to get? And did CWW get some cash up front from MS?

What about that brand new storage shed CWW and AW came home to? Where did the money come from to pay for it?

Maybe MS had even more cash in those safes at one time? Remember CWW was paying for gas with $100 bills during the murder trip. Gas and meals for two during the week long "funeral trip"?

Oh, yes, I think some cash changed hands both prior to the murder and during the Florida trip.

----------------------------------

Last but not least, I just saw the Walmart purchases list. A 4 piece lock picking set???

Thanks for all the info.

I would like to see bank statements of CWW and JRR plus wife and gf.....although I think the cash is somewhere else. I wonder if the wife and gf have bought anything special lately. Speaking of that I wonder what monies MS mom has taken from the house on his instuction....another one to "follow the money".

Thanks for all the info.

I would like to see bank statements of CWW and JRR plus wife and gf.....although I think the cash is somewhere else. I wonder if the wife and gf have bought anything special lately. Speaking of that I wonder what monies MS mom has taken from the house on his instuction....another one to "follow the money".

While bank statements are always good to see, in cases where people are keeping large amounts of cash and receiving large amounts of cash, they usually do NOT put it into their bank account. Because putting it into the bank makes it traceable. They are much likely to just keep the currency and use it to purchase money orders to pay bills, etc.

The point of accumulating actual currency is that it is NOT traceable.

Just wanted to say that while the MS connection to Dr.Purple Truck who is accused of billing fraud is interesting, I do not think this is what was going on with TS's practice. Because TS did not accept insurances, did not bill directly to insurance companies/Medicare at her office.

Just wanted to say that while the MS connection to Dr.Purple Truck who is accused of billing fraud is interesting, I do not think this is what was going on with TS's practice. Because TS did not accept insurances, did not bill directly to insurance companies/Medicare at her office.

Maybe MS was getting some kind of kickback from Dr Roy for supplying patients medical records?

Dr. RH did not take insurance either. He lost that privilege

This is why I think TS wanted to part ways with MS through divorce and move HER practice. I think she found out about all these shady criminal acts done by her husband's friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk
Back