Food and Recipes while under Coronavirus quarantine #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OH no, I tried that float I had in mind with the chocolate milk and club soda, EEECH, so wrong, lol. But didn't waste much product on it and just did chocolate milk, scoop of vanilla, topped with whip cream. Just wanted to play it safe after... OH, so bad, seriously.

I'm so ashamed, LOL...
Lol I really cannot imagine but as I said, this thread is about life on the edge :cool:

Speaking of chocolate milk... I have developed an iced coffee habit and found that half chocolate milk is great because I am actually not supposed to have caffeine anymore. This way I can still have something with a little kick but it won't cause palpitations. Sugar OTOH :rolleyes:

OH no, I tried that float I had in mind with the chocolate milk and club soda, EEECH, so wrong, lol. But didn't waste much product on it and just did chocolate milk, scoop of vanilla, topped with whip cream. Just wanted to play it safe after... OH, so bad, seriously.

I'm so ashamed, LOL...
Well, you’d never know you didn’t like it if you didn’t try it, right?

You reminded me of an ancient tv commercial—
Waiter said: Try it, you’ll like it!
But, what is it?
Try it,you’ll like it!
So I tried it.
Thought I was gonna die.
lol! Anyone else old enough to remember the tv commercial?

When I was a kid I remember making 7Up floats or Coke floats at home. Just the 7Up or Coke with a scoop of ice cream. I loved those!

Well, you’d never know you didn’t like it if you didn’t try it, right?

You reminded me of an ancient tv commercial—
Waiter said: Try it, you’ll like it!
But, what is it?
Try it,you’ll like it!
So I tried it.
Thought I was gonna die.
lol! Anyone else old enough to remember the tv commercial?

When I was a kid I remember making 7Up floats or Coke floats at home. Just the 7Up or Coke with a scoop of ice cream. I loved those!
When we were kids we tried to make floats with Jamaican ginger beer. They were terrible lol!

Do you all have A&W or is that a Canadian thing only? Because A&W root beer floats are superior IMHO. I also think cherry coke would be good with ice cream FWIW :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back