For the weekend: 1,000 places Jodi will never, ever see again

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Travis found a homeless man a job. Perhaps he is appreciating some of the things we listed. Part of Travis' legacy.

<snipped for space>

Get some of that french underwear and drink wine in the rain. :needdrink:

I can get ya some Hanes Her Way, a bottle of Ripple and I'll turn the garden hose on ya. That work?

It's still more fun than Jodi is having! :giggle:

Her family members and friends will age, and she will not be there to walk with them on their life journey at the end.

She will not be privileged to be there and see and help her family in their illnesses and serious medical emergencies. She will never rush to the hospital, sick with worry over a loved one's accident. She will not be there to see them struggle to recover, and help them.

She will not share the comfort and closeness of family reunions, births, deaths, and celebrations of important life events.

Jodi will never see the cemetery and final resting places of her friends, family, and loved ones. She will not be there for their funerals or burials. She will never pick out flowers to bring to their graves on a beautiful day.

Her family members and friends will age, and she will not be there to walk with them on their life journey at the end.

She will not be privileged to be there and see and help her family in their illnesses and serious medical emergencies. She will never rush to the hospital, sick with worry over a loved one's accident. She will not be there to see them struggle to recover, and help them.

She will not share the comfort and closeness of family reunions, births, deaths, and celebrations of important life events.

Jodi will never see the cemetery and final resting places of her friends, family, and loved ones. She will not be there for their funerals or burials. She will never pick out flowers to bring to their graves on a beautiful day.
She may not care about any of these things. If she did she would have been tested to see if she was a match to give her father the life saving kidney he needs.

And guess what CFJA won't ever see in the future: H.E.A.V.E.N.

I can get ya some Hanes Her Way, a bottle of Ripple and I'll turn the garden hose on ya. That work?

It's still more fun than Jodi is having! :giggle:

nudie.gif
PARTY!

She may not care about any of these things. If she did she would have been tested to see if she was a match to give her father the life saving kidney he needs.

I heard her father has cancer. Have no idea if that is true or not. If so, he probably is not a good candidate for a transplant.

Wow! You are so right, sorry I never thought about that! What a great heart you have {{{hugs}}

She'll never fill anymore gas cans
she'll never stalk another man
Crawl thru a doggie door
Or peek thru anyone's window
She'll never hack anyone's emails or bank accounts.
She'll never smell fresh air
No more Brazilian wax
Never wear comfy pyjamas to bed
She'll wear jail clothes and the only jewelry she will wear is those chains for bracelets and anklet chains

Oh me likey this thread, thanks for opening :)

Since I'm on vacation right now, the fact that she will never travel...at all....anywhere is pretty fitting.

Somewhat of an aside. In another thread there was a discussion about inmates having the ability to have a tv in their cell. Many spoke about that seeming unjust, but were somewhat mollified due to the fact that inmates apparently only get 1 or 2 channels, such as CSPAN and the weather channel. I actually think they should get CNN or something similar...why you ask? Bc watching a channel like that would hammer home the idea that the world is moving right along without her, emphasizing how insignificant her life really is. For someone like JA that would be especially humiliating.

just MOO of course :)

Lol like it matters what the weather is like! She won't ever step out to feel the sun or a breeze or rain in her face. Yeah your right! This will be pure torture.

She will never have the luxury of a wonderful bathroom with hot water for as long as one likes, with music playing and candles.....

No plush towels

No spas!

No nice clothes and nice underwear!

No strawberry frapps! All kinds of good food: fresh baguettes, luscious cheese, extra fresh vegetables with béchamel sauce, pasta this and pasta that, red wine, GOOD coffee, decadent pastries...

No long, lovely walks outside

Hi Rose, just jumping off your post a bit.
NO More comfy bed
NO MORE comfy jammies
NO MORE comfy pillow
NO MORE comfy blanket
I'm not real sad over her not having children.
Oh yeah, not getting up nor going to sleep as she wants.
the little things....

<modsnip>

she wont get to kick her mother anymore, plant weed on the roof, have surgeries for who knows what. No more borrowing money, living off other people. OR, see a sunset on the Sandia Mountains, board an airplane, attend a funeral for a loved one. She will never have the chance to kill again.IMO. :seeya:

Arias is just of one of thousands of murderers who don't think about the consequences before they act and how their lives will drastically change for the worse if they get caught. She could've just walked away, but now the 1,000 places to visit before you die is just a distant memory and I'm sure ASPC Perryville is not on the list. But the one place I think she'll miss the most is Big Sur where she spent the 4 years with DB ...

More like 1000 prisons to tour before you die

Jodi will never see the inside of a college classroom.
She won't see her classmates while studying for final exams
Or look in the mailbox waiting for her acceptance to law school
Or her results of the bar exam.
She won't watch the approach of a lightning filled thunderstorm.
She won't see the loyalty of an old pet who is only happy in her presence.
She will never hear her husband of 40 years say, "Thank you for marrying me. You're still the most beautiful woman in the world."
She will never teach a child to garden by planting zinnias in the flowerbed
Or taste a ripe red tomato grown in her back yard.
She'll never play the flute or piano.
She'll never listen to children sing "Silent Night" in a Christmas pageant.
She'll never rescue an orphaned baby animal.
She blew it.

Read websleuths using her iPad in the middle of the night with DH dreaming away and doggie "purring" at her feet.

Today I joined my daughter and her family for a delicious spegetti dinner in honor of my husband's birthday. Jodi will never get to enjoy or celebrate her own birthday or anyone else's. No cake with candles to blow out, ice cream dripping off a plate, or hearing someone singing loudly "Happy Birthday to You."

The really sad part is that this is something that has been snatched away from Travis and his family too.

Jodi will never have a toilet ( wanted to use the word that wasn't very nice) with privacy walls and air freshener.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie
Back