For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What fake name did RH give?

Link?

I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, have you read the recent motion that Zellner filed? I get that you don't believe anything that is in the motion, but it is stated in there that Individual B, who we all know is Ryan, entered the property under a false name, she attached an exhibit, the exhibit is blacked out, we don't know the name he used. I would say this is JMO but it's in the motion, and even if you don't believe it, it's there.

:biggrin:
I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, have you read the recent motion that Zellner filed? I get that you don't believe anything that is in the motion, but it is stated in there that Individual B, who we all know is Ryan, entered the property under a false name, she attached an exhibit, the exhibit is blacked out, we don't know the name he used. I would say this is JMO but it's in the motion, and even if you don't believe it, it's there.

Tonight you're my favorite person! It was my Daughter earlier. Now she's all mad. :rocker:

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...oc-sheriff-under-fire-1999-homicide/80862938/ 'Manitowoc Sheriff Under Fire for 1999 Homicide' An extensive article about further corruption that may have taken place in the Manitowoc area from my favorite reporter and, OMG, he is not playing around anymore!! :coldcase::eek:hwow:

I knew the name Bushman looked familiar. He is reported by Dedering to have found the possible excavation site by Kuss Rd.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf#page=137

And yet you succeeded...

I asked what name was used and it's not visible in the motion.

Missy~~do you recall posting the sign in/sign out sheet in Excel format. I believe you found it on another site.

And yet you succeeded...

I asked what name was used and it's not visible in the motion.

I think that you were clear in asking your question. I can't believe the response you got. Your question remains unanswered.

I knew the name Bushman looked familiar. He is reported by Dedering to have found the possible excavation site by Kuss Rd.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf#page=137

Wow,

Those " good ole boys " sure do seem to have a history of not recording evidence properly, video taping, calling in experts, etc.

It sure would be interesting, if the Sheriff who resigned because he felt THIS investigation was " shoddy " were around, you know, to get HIS/HER perspective on how these folks like to operate while " investigating ":rolleyes:

FWIW, Jaiddie, I am really taking a liking to this reporter, too:D

Huh... I thought this thread was for those that think Avery was Framed and Evidence was planted to discuss.

Nice to see you dexter :) I am starting to think that John Ferak is the only reporter around there that is willing to even ask questions. I am curious to know what the local reaction is to the article that Jaiddie posted.

Huh... I thought this thread was for those that think Avery was Framed and Evidence was planted to discuss.

Nice to see you dexter :) I am starting to think that John Ferak is the only reporter around there that is willing to even ask questions. I am curious to know what the local reaction is to the article that Jaiddie posted.
BBM
AGAIN...
You were thinking my VERY same thought...

Agree re: Ferak

Nice to see you too Missy!!:peace:

http://deadline.com/2016/09/creativ...netflix-brendan-dassey-conviction-1201817412/ 'Netflix's "Making a Murderer" Sweeps Nonfiction Emmy Categories, Creators React to Brendan Dassey's Conviction Overturn' This documentary that so many were accusing of being biased, was first vindicated when the ABA awarded it the Silver Gavel Award a few months ago, and now has the pleasure of winning 4 Emmy's. I couldn't agree more that those two film-makers deserve all of these awards coming their way, because the show absolutely opened up my eyes to the level of corruption that can sometimes be found in our justice system (as I am sure it did the same for many others) and hopefully we, as a country, can start to bring about the changes that are so drastically needed to ensure that this type of (corrupt) "justice" no longer is able to go on. JMO.

:skip::woot::yeahthat::fireworks:

Ferak became my favorite reporter quite a few months ago because he seemed to be the only local one that seemed to be digging for some truth in these cases, rather than just spinning the state's narrative and "evidence" like the rest of the local news sites were doing. But he is playing in a whole new ballgame now. I really didn't expect to see him going quite this hard, though, I have to admit, but I am all for it if he is able to bring to light the true nature of things that have taken place there in that area, and also maybe help to bring closure and justice to a grieving mother. As far as the locals reaction to this, many there may not feel comfortable speaking out against officials and the system there in fear of the fact that they will still have to live there with "said" officials still in power. Btw, this seems to be part 1 of a 3 part series, so I am looking forward to the next installments. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member