For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]What about alleged evidence tampering? It's a two way street.

I see a lot of problems with Zellner gathering and testing evidence in the dark. JMO[/QUOTE]
awkwardly sbm

KZ's been at this a looonggg time. I have no doubt she understands the law.

Hey Safeguard. Be careful with breaking the quote brackets. It causes problems when someone tries to quote your post.

I agree that Zellner has been at this a loooooooonngg time. That's why I have a hard time agreeing with Missy's post. I don't think that Zellner is going renegade with evidence collection. But I may be wrong. JMO

What I don't understand is why every little step closer to learning the truth pisses some people off. It's as if, even at the cost of true justice, they just want SA to be guilty.

I don't even think a defense attorney has the ability to get a warrant, do they? As for the owner saying they don't want it being used or whatever.... I imagine if KZ or her investigators got permission to test anything, they would also get some sort of legal document showing they got permission and the legalities that would look after all of it. Seriously.... I wouldn't be surprised to find out if she found the red trailer, she just bought it!

As for disagreeing with me, that's fine Ranch, it's just thinking outside the box, or in this case, outside the evidence that we know. She stated that she wants to confirm what she already knows.... so I am wondering, what does she know and how? I'm not saying that she has done this for sure, but I sure wonder if she has. And even if the evidence couldn't be admitted, maybe she can corroborate it with evidence already in custody, for example, testing items from the burn barrel from the deer camp (which she has asked to test in the motion)

It could also be that someone has told her something, and she believes them, and needs the evidence to corroborate the "story".

What I don't understand is why every little step closer to learning the truth pisses some people off. It's as if, even at the cost of true justice, they just want SA to be guilty.

And Brendan. I can even see the point of view of SA, even if I don't feel that way myself. But Brendan, this one is pretty clear to me after watching/reading his interviews over and over again.

And Brendan. I can even see the point of view of SA, even if I don't feel that way myself. But Brendan, this one is pretty clear to me after watching/reading his interviews over and over again.

OMG. I know! thats just... wrong! imo (of course). I truly do feel worse for Brendan than I do for MH. (He knew TH was dead when he shouldn't have. I don't buy the oft repeted, "maybe he was just a pessimistic realist". pfft. He knew.). Maybe that's why I have such a hard time, dredging up sympathy for the Halbach's. ( I know how terrible that's sounds!), but they knew something shady was going on and they didn't care.

I don't even think a defense attorney has the ability to get a warrant, do they? As for the owner saying they don't want it being used or whatever.... I imagine if KZ or her investigators got permission to test anything, they would also get some sort of legal document showing they got permission and the legalities that would look after all of it. Seriously.... I wouldn't be surprised to find out if she found the red trailer, she just bought it!

As for disagreeing with me, that's fine Ranch, it's just thinking outside the box, or in this case, outside the evidence that we know. She stated that she wants to confirm what she already knows.... so I am wondering, what does she know and how? I'm not saying that she has done this for sure, but I sure wonder if she has. And even if the evidence couldn't be admitted, maybe she can corroborate it with evidence already in custody, for example, testing items from the burn barrel from the deer camp (which she has asked to test in the motion)

It could also be that someone has told her something, and she believes them, and needs the evidence to corroborate the "story".

I'm thinking that also~~needs the evidence to corroborate the story.

OMG. I know! thats just... wrong! imo (of course). I truly do feel worse for Brendan than I do for MH. (He knew TH was dead when he shouldn't have. I don't buy the oft repeted, "maybe he was just a pessimistic realist". pfft. He knew.). Maybe that's why I have such a hard time, dredging up sympathy for the Halbach's. ( I know how terrible that's sounds!), but they knew something shady was going on and they didn't care.

I have also read on other sites about the strangeness of MH's statements in regard to his sister. It is an odd thing to think when someone is missing that they are deceased. I would think you would be hope against hope they are still out there alive somewhere, and not give up so quickly they are dead. The thought would probably cross your mind, but i think you would also quickly be in denial about that unless you were sure.
I wonder how close TH & MH were as siblings? Not that that should matter if a family member is missing though.
It certainly is a strange case and really makes me wonder exactly what was going on in that county?
Looking forward to KZ revealing more of the puzzle in due course.

I'm thinking that also~~needs the evidence to corroborate the story.

Hi BCA :) So remind me... the red trailer was gone within a year of this, right? and Radandt sold the property years later? I know you know this stuff!!!! LOL

http://deadline.com/2016/09/creativ...netflix-brendan-dassey-conviction-1201817412/ 'Netflix's "Making a Murderer" Sweeps Nonfiction Emmy Categories, Creators React to Brendan Dassey's Conviction Overturn' This documentary that so many were accusing of being biased, was first vindicated when the ABA awarded it the Silver Gavel Award a few months ago, and now has the pleasure of winning 4 Emmy's. I couldn't agree more that those two film-makers deserve all of these awards coming their way, because the show absolutely opened up my eyes to the level of corruption that can sometimes be found in our justice system (as I am sure it did the same for many others) and hopefully we, as a country, can start to bring about the changes that are so drastically needed to ensure that this type of (corrupt) "justice" no longer is able to go on. JMO.

Hi BCA :) So remind me... the red trailer was gone within a year of this, right? and Radandt sold the property years later? I know you know this stuff!!!! LOL

Was just looking it up tonight. Yes, the red trailer is gone by 2014 at least from what I can see in the pictures on Manitowoc's GIS map viewer. Funny, since I just posted that less than a month ago, when you zoom in now~~it shows all 3 trailers. However, when you look at the historical imagery from 2014~~the trailer is definitely gone. OH, I think they forgot about that...LOL Just strange that less than 1 month ago when you went on that site~~it showed a aerial without the trailer, but now the 1st thing you see is all 3 trailers. You have to do a little digging to find the 2014 image without it.

I do believe the property was sold in Oct 2006 without the red trailer. I'm trying to find the link though.

With the current conversation centered around the deer camp...does this little clue from Zellner peak anyone's interest?
attachment.php

Attachments

• zellnerfakename.png
    zellnerfakename.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 47
I partly agree. I have seen it often on internet discussions about various cases. Some people target the poster rather than the post to derail the topic because they have been pi**ed off.

Can't say I agree with "they just want SA to be guilty" though. That's like saying those who believe he is not guilty support murderers. Some believe in the evidence, some don't. It is as simple as that.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Well yes, in my opinion it does sound terrible but people are different I guess. BTW, do you have a link that states "they knew something shady was going on and they didn't care"? TIA

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

With the current conversation centered around the deer camp...does this little clue from Zellner peak anyone's interest?
attachment.php

Not in regards to the deer camp. But in the motion, she specifically states that Individual B accessed the property using a false name. Page 7, number 10. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...on-for-Post-Conviction-Scientific-Testing.pdf

Individual B is RH.

Dang that #Checkaduhid , I hope some day someone asks her what that means LOL

Was just looking it up tonight. Yes, the red trailer is gone by 2014 at least from what I can see in the pictures on Manitowoc's GIS map viewer. Funny, since I just posted that less than a month ago, when you zoom in now~~it shows all 3 trailers. However, when you look at the historical imagery from 2014~~the trailer is definitely gone. OH, I think they forgot about that...LOL Just strange that less than 1 month ago when you went on that site~~it showed a aerial without the trailer, but now the 1st thing you see is all 3 trailers. You have to do a little digging to find the 2014 image without it.

I do believe the property was sold in Oct 2006 without the red trailer. I'm trying to find the link though.

You posted pics somewhere on here.... I might have to search for them tomorrow night :)

You always give me homework at 1 a.m....LOL

Ok, my original post was in the August 26, 2016 Motion thread. It was post #141. My post stated that the property had been sold~~however to my knowledge I didn't mention it being sold the year before. However, with that said someone from Reddit said they found property records showing the property had been sold 1 year before almost to the day that TH went missing, in 2006.

I wasn't able to find anything in Maintowoc's land records system to verify the property had been sold in 2006!

OK~~~going to eat my words~~~ :eat: :facepalm:

I went back on Maintowoc's land records sites and was able to determine the Section as 34, township as 21N and Range of 23E, the SW of NW Qtr as the camp.

The R's have so many properties sold on there~~so with that said~~I was looking only for that parcel. It looks like R and Sons transferred the property to R Development. It looks like they still owned it in 2015. The satisfied the mortgage on the property on 02/11/2015.

OH~~with that being said~~the trailer was not there in 2014..
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-jr2.jpg
    Capture-jr2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Radandt Camp today.jpg
    Radandt Camp today.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online