For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also commented on the first article that Jaiddie posted yesterday.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...oc-sheriff-under-fire-1999-homicide/80862938/

I have just done a quick search. The individual that posted that, filed a civil suit on Jan 14/99, 4 days after RH was run over (lending credibility to her story of being in a lawyers office a few days after), and she did unfortunately lose a daughter who was walking on a gravel road and was also hit by a drunk driver. :( I hope she keeps repeating what she heard until someone listens to her.

ETA: she lost her daughter in 2008. Just to be clear.

I have just done a quick search. The individual that posted that, filed a civil suit on Jan 14/99, 4 days after RH was run over (lending credibility to her story of being in a lawyers office a few days after), and she did unfortunately lose a daughter who was walking on a gravel road and was also hit by a drunk driver. :( I hope she keeps repeating what she heard until someone listens to her.

ETA: she lost her daughter in 2008. Just to be clear.

I can't imagine leaving a CHILD laying in the SNOW like that, dead.:sigh::no::rage:
Then again, I can't imagine letting someone ROT in prison when you KNOW they are INNOCENT, either.:notgood:

Did anyone happen to read the second comment after the second part to the story? Interesting.

I didn't realise the Part 2 of the series was already available to read yet. I actually wasn't initially able to get onto that site where the article was without subscribing. I got to read it from a different site though so will check out about Part 2.

I didn't realise the Part 2 of the series was already available to read yet. I actually wasn't initially able to get onto that site where the article was without subscribing. I got to read it from a different site though so will check out about Part 2.

if you are having troubles, if you use Chrome, try opening a window 'incognito'. I think it has a 30 or 14 day trial thing and remembers you, so when your time is up, they want you to subscribe. Just trick them and go into hiding (incognito LOL)

I can't imagine leaving a CHILD laying in the SNOW like that, dead.:sigh::no::rage:
Then again, I can't imagine letting someone ROT in prison when you KNOW they are INNOCENT, either.:notgood:

Yeah, the first thing you do at the scene of an accident is stay with the person and see if there is any first aid you can administer. And you also call for an ambulance right away.

if you are having troubles, if you use Chrome, try opening a window 'incognito'. I think it has a 30 or 14 day trial thing and remembers you, so when your time is up, they want you to subscribe. Just trick them and go into hiding (incognito LOL)

Haha, I'm not very computer savvy, but i don't think i have chrome.

Once Avery is freed, I say we sleuth Ricky Hochstetlers case..:thinking:
There are reddit people who have crowd-sourced the files for that case just like they did for the Dassey and Avery cases. They are in the process of starting a sub to research Ricky's case just as they did when MaM first came out. The crowd-sourcing over there is actually what enabled all the investigation and court papers to be posted online and they are doing the same for Ricky with his mothers blessing, in the hopes that maybe some truth can be found for her about what happened in her son's death. I think the files have already been paid for and are now in the process of being prepared to be posted online. The sub where this will be posted has already been created but it is set to private for now though. Once the files have been posted, it should be easy enough to bring them here to discuss, as well, I should think.

There are reddit people who have crowd-sourced the files for that case just like they did for the Dassey and Avery cases. They are in the process of starting a sub to research Ricky's case just as they did when MaM first came out. The crowd-sourcing over there is actually what enabled all the investigation and court papers to be posted online and they are doing the same for Ricky with his mothers blessing, in the hopes that maybe some truth can be found for her about what happened in her son's death. I think the files have already been paid for and are now in the process of being prepared to be posted online. The sub where this will be posted has already been created but it is set to private for now though. Once the files have been posted, it should be easy enough to bring them here to discuss, as well, I should think.

Sounds good, and Justice for Ricky H. in getting to the truth for his family.

Making a Murderer': One Wisconsin Ex-Cop’s Take on the Case Against Steven Avery
(quote)
Mary Otterson joined the Madison, Wis. police department in 1969, investigating hundreds of cases as part of the violent crime and death investigation unit before retiring as a detective supervisor in 1998.

She didn’t cover the cases of Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey, the men at the center of Netflix’s “Making a Murderer.” But her detective skills did lead her to several conclusions as she binge-watched the documentary series.

Otterson also happens to be the aunt of TheWrap’s Joe Otterson, who took advantage of his family ties to get an expert’s take on the case. Here are Mary Otterson’s thoughts:
http://www.thewrap.com/making-a-mur...x-cops-take-on-the-case-against-steven-avery/

Buting has been tweeting about Ferak's articles.... and retweeting other comments.

https://twitter.com/JButing

here are a few from today

Jerome Buting
‏@JButing Jerome Buting
Now we know what MTSO Sheriff meant by "easier for us to just kill Avery." Past performance is indicative ...
*linking Ferak's 2nd article*

Jerome Buting ‏@JButing 12h12 hours ago
Manitowoc sheriffs: Kocourek, Peterson, and Hermann (elected 3 times). Voters, shame on you. You wonder why your rep is bad? It predates MaM

Well, as long as we stick to the rules, TOS, ect. I'm game;)

I feel very bad for the residents in that area who are probably scared to publicly question the actions of their law enforcement. What appears to be a pattern of deceit and coverups would frighten any citizen. That LE dept is not to be trusted, IMO, and I personally would not want to tangle with them. They are dirty, again, MOO.

I am from Wisconsin not to far from there and most locals sadly think he was guilty, and refuse to listen to the evidence.

I am from Wisconsin not to far from there and most locals sadly think he was guilty, and refuse to listen to the evidence.
What do.you think, Whickswi?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What do.you think, Whickswi?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think he was framed. In addition, I think BD was used to obtain a confession because they did not have enough evidence so sad. I also think the defense was so limited on what they could do/present and they still put on quite a defense for being put on such an uphill slog. the locals are convinced he did it I am unsure how not all of them but the majority. Hopefully we see justice soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member