For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was framed. In addition, I think BD was used to obtain a confession because they did not have enough evidence so sad. I also think the defense was so limited on what they could do/present and they still put on quite a defense for being put on such an uphill slog. the locals are convinced he did it I am unsure how not all of them but the majority. Hopefully we see justice soon!

Nice to get someone that is local to the area's opinion on the case. And Welcome to the thread. I haven't been on this thread for long either, and it's a very interesting case, IMO. I also hope there will be real justice on it soon.

I really do think justice will prevail but the state isn't gonna make it easy. I also think if planting is proved these people should be prosecuted to the full extent. It's sickening that people that are in a position to protect think they are above the law. They need to be treated like the rest of society. Time for a change.

I really do think justice will prevail but the state isn't gonna make it easy. I also think if planting is proved these people should be prosecuted to the full extent. It's sickening that people that are in a position to protect think they are above the law. They need to be treated like the rest of society. Time for a change.

Totally agree with all you say.

:wagon: Whickswi :)

It's so nice to have local perspective.

What do you think of the Ricky Hochstetler case that John Ferak has recently written articles about?

I think it's sad, but also think it's starting to be a common theme in that neck of the woods. It's actually sickening, because they continually defend themselves, yet now there is ANOTHER case. That poor mother. Ill be interested to see with all this comming out if blame starts getting shifted.

Karinna ~ I see that you have been questioning the bones, the heat required to burn them, etc. You are not alone :) We had a few threads we discussed it in early on too, I think it might be the bones one, not sure if you will find anything interesting in there or not. I remember discussing the rivets (from jeans) and how much heat would be required to burn/melt those.

Personally, I don't really question so much that they are TH's bones, I absolutely question where they were burned though. And IMO those bones were moved to that fire pit.

I think it's sad, but also think it's starting to be a common theme in that neck of the woods. It's actually sickening, because they continually defend themselves, yet now there is ANOTHER case. That poor mother. Ill be interested to see with all this comming out if blame starts getting shifted.

This quote from his first article says it all IMO

"It's all reputation and if (Manitowoc County) had a good reputation, you don't have to defend it. Because of their bad reputation and continually bad decisions, it's a lifestyle. It's not a mistake. It's who they are."

I wonder how many other cases might be brought to light now?

I sure hope his mom can get some answers.

Karinna ~ I see that you have been questioning the bones, the heat required to burn them, etc. You are not alone :) We had a few threads we discussed it in early on too, I think it might be the bones one, not sure if you will find anything interesting in there or not. I remember discussing the rivets (from jeans) and how much heat would be required to burn/melt those.

Personally, I don't really question so much that they are TH's bones, I absolutely question where they were burned though. And IMO those bones were moved to that fire pit.

Thanks missy. I did post on the Bones thread i think, but seeing as it's not a huge thread i will go & read up on the posts there. Good point about the rivets from jeans too. What happened to the zipper though? And the larger button that does the jeans up? Guess they didn't find that, and rivets are usually really small on a pair of jeans. It's all very odd, but then most things on this case are, IMO.

It takes temps. of around 1000-3000 degreesF to melt metal. So the bonfire must not have been that hot if jeans rivets survived.

Thanks missy. I did post on the Bones thread i think, but seeing as it's not a huge thread i will go & read up on the posts there. Good point about the rivets from jeans too. What happened to the zipper though? And the larger button that does the jeans up? Guess they didn't find that, and rivets are usually really small on a pair of jeans. It's all very odd, but then most things on this case are, IMO.

I would have to go back and look, but IIRC they did find a piece of a zipper, the pull part.

I would have to go back and look, but IIRC they did find a piece of a zipper, the pull part.

That's okay, if it's in the Bones thread i am reading that one from the beginning, on page 3 atm lol, and if the info is in there i will find it.

That's okay, if it's in the Bones thread i am reading that one from the beginning, on page 3 atm lol, and if the info is in there i will find it.

We had another thread "bonfire" http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298551-The-Bonfire that might also have some relevant info, IIRC. It's interesting to go back and read some of the threads that were started before we had some documents and just how things have progressed over the months. JMO but I was hoping to find more answers when the documents were put online, instead, I think I was left with more questions!!!

Just throwing back a few pages, the #Checkaduhid. Could it be check ad u hid? Sorry if it's been mentioned, I couldn't find any talk.

Just throwing back a few pages, the #Checkaduhid. Could it be check ad u hid? Sorry if it's been mentioned, I couldn't find any talk.

Hi keyleigh :wagon:

Yep, it's around here somewhere LOL IIRC the interpretations that I'm aware of are... check ad you hid. Check a d you hid. Check duh ID. I'm not sure if there are any others!

Hello Whickswi :seeya:

I'm curious, how close are you to the Avery's place? Lets say in miles. Did you live there in 2005? If so, could you tell us what the cell phone reception was like up there in 2005? I have only have experience with further North and on I-43.

TIA!

Hello Keyleight and welcome!

:welcome4:

I would check the Zellner Tweets thread. There has been much speculation about that. IMHO, I think the "The Stranger Beside Me" hashtag in that same tweet references the person who owns the deer camp. :D But, then again~~JMHO.

Hello Whickswi :seeya:

I'm curious, how close are you to the Avery's place? Lets say in miles. Did you live there in 2005? If so, could you tell us what the cell phone reception was like up there in 2005? I have only have experience with further North and on I-43.

TIA!
Oh boy!!
Hi BCA!! Oh, my friend and her brilliant mind when it comes to those towers😊🤘
You & Missy. I'm forever greatful! Jaiddie, you too. I haven't the time NOR the patience, to put in the hours you all have
** bows down **

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am from Wisconsin not to far from there and most locals sadly think he was guilty, and refuse to listen to the evidence.

This is true. I too am not far from Manitowoc County and my impression whenever I have been in that area is that most think SA is guilty and do not want to hear any evidence to the contrary. However, in most of the area surrounding that county people are more open minded and willing to listen to reason. My take on this is that the residents of that area are, as another post above pointed out, afraid to speak out about what they truly believe. It is sad any way you reason it but one thing most people agree on is that their fears in regard to speaking out are not without basis--the corruption is real and the citizens know it. Most won't admit that out loud but they know it nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932