Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifth and Tuba, thank you both for the look-see on Dwight. I know Tuba is working hard on Kyron's case & others, but as time permits, can you (Tuba) expound on the chart findings?

Any time you see an aspect that is exact, such as Juno opposite Neptune in the event chart for Last Sighting of Dwight Clark, examination in depth of that aspect is required. We also know that Mars & Venus were together in the House of endings, just as they were in the case of Lindsey Baum. With that in mind, here is an assignment for you Knox. Read up on jealous scorekeeper Juno and report back. Don't worry about the opposition to Neptune, just focus on Juno. If you want to look at her Sign and House too, that would be good additional information.

Obviously, I'm not Knox, but the Juno assignment intrigued me. Still trying to make sense of what I've found, thus far.

"...Juno can be fierce and is bound by a sense of duty and social obligation. Her dark side also rules such things as divorce, and separation, infidelity and open conflict between partners..."

(source citation) http://www.astrologycom.com/aster.html

"Juno aspects Neptune- ...Remember this magic number...It's 911"

(sc) http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html

A link explaining the mythology of Juno:

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/goddess_weekly/73703

How does this tie-in with Dwight? Perhaps, he, unwittingly, incurred the wrath of a jealous woman or her husband/boyfriend? Is there any information regarding his romantic life? Juno also deals with money and contracts this could be another path of inquiry.

Just saw this story from Bellingham, WA. FYI:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2013087185_apwabellinghambodyfound.html

>>>snip

Body found on Bellingham waterfront
Originally published Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 12:23 PM

A body has been found in a log pond on the Bellingham waterfront.
Officials aren't saying yet whether it may be the body of a missing Western Washington University student.

Police say the body was found before noon Wednesday by a worker in a small boat in the pond on the former Georgia-Pacific property.

Spokesman Mark Young told The Bellingham Herald it had been in the water for several days.

(article continues)

<<<snip

Bellingham Police: Body found on waterfront is Dwight Clark

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/10/06/1655567/dwight-clarks-body-found-in-bellingham.html

BELLINGHAM — Bellingham Police said preliminary identification found on a body this morning belongs to Dwight A. Clark, the 18-year-old Western Washington University student missing since Sept. 26.

Police found the body off a dock by the former Georgia-Pacific log pond on Bellingham's waterfront. Whatcom County Medical Examiner Gary Goldfogel still has to confirm the identity.

Clark's family in Auburn declined comment but said they would issue a statement later through the Bellingham Police Department.

DWIGHTCLARKbodylocation.jpg

PRAYERS go out to DWIGHT's Family.

Thank you Fifth, I just got a text message alert ... My heart is breaking for his Mother. More later Tuba, I want to comment but must wait until this evening.

Western student Clark's body showed no signs of trauma
Police believe the 18-year-old died in the water several days ago

By CASEY MCNERTHNEY
SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF

The Western Washington University student who was found dead Wednesday morning in Bellingham Bay had no external or injuries that caused his death and no signs of inflicted trauma, the Whatcom County Medical Examiner reported Thursday.

His driver's license, student identification, credit cards, cell phone and cash were also found with his body. The cause and manner of death are pending the completion of autopsy studies, including toxicology. Those results are expected in six to eight weeks.

For this, we'd need a rather specific time when he left his dwelling.
An Event chart.

Perhaps the others have an idea for you in this regard.

But as far as I know, we'd need to see a rather specific time to work with.

Leomoon - This is the info. I just got today from his family member. Hope it will help you do the event chart. TIA

"the last his mom talked to him is on July 22 2009 around 6"

This chap was born with Mercury and Neptune close together, in Capricorn. He therefore has psi ability or ESP. Nevertheless, that is not a cheery picture. There was a lunar eclipse June 26 opposite his Neptune (very tight opposition), leaving him dazed. His progressed Venus and natal Saturn are exactly conjunct for a heart broken in two. His progressed Sun in Aquarius and progressed Moon in Scorpio are squared, so he is not together, is at odds with himself. Every year, his progressed Mars in Aries moves into closer and closer square with his natal Capricorn Sun. They are only two degrees from perfecting that square. Nothing goes right for him and there is underlying frustration and anger because of that. Whoever opined that he may be suffering from depression was correct.

Without a time of disappearance, that is the best we can do. I hope this confirms Mr. Sterling's state of mind and adds some further light. That Sun Mars square is prone to act instead of singing the blues.

12/4/10
http://www.yakima-herald.com/stories/2010/12/03/body-discovered-near-union-gap-railroad-tracks
Body of missing man is found near Union Gap
Friday, December 03, 2010 AT 02:34PM
UNION GAP &#8212; The body of a Union Gap man missing since September was found Friday afternoon near the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad tracks south of Ahtanum Road.
Michael A. Sterling, who would&#8217;ve turned 24 in January, died of an apparent suicide, said Yakima County Coroner Jack Hawkins.
A .40-caliber semiautomatic handgun was found with the man, who had an apparent gunshot to the head, Hawkins said.
It&#8217;s likely that he died shortly after he was reported missing, Hawkins said.

REST IN PEACE MICHAEL

I was planning a chart for Lok Marcellay, 11, not seen after the school bus dropped him at his stop on Tuesday, October 12 in North Portland. The location snagged my attention because of Kyron's area of disappearance.

Fortunately, Lok has been found safe and certainly it would not have been with the help of astrology. The news reports clashed as to Last Seen time. Some reported that Lok vanished after the bus deposited him at 2:15 p.m. Other news sources said he was seen at 5 p.m. and not after that. He was only eighty pounds and 4' 7", also wearing heavy glasses, so his physical defenses were slight and there was cause to worry for his safety. The contradictory times given would prevent reliable charting. Portland and any Websleuths who knew of this case are very relieved and grateful at the swift, happy conclusion.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/debruhl_eva.html

The Last Seen Chart:
When Eva went missing, the planets were aligned in just such a way that proved fatal for her. The Sun and Mercury were combust at 7Cancer in the 11th house of Strangers&#8230;.
The Moon in the home 4th house conjunct Neptune shows she was fooled at home.

Both Neptune and the Moon on the hour she disappeared were opposed to Kronos, said to indicate a superiority or the ultimate in authority, hence she was fooled into believing whatever this person told her and she saw him as the authority figure.

Was it someone from the Church she belonged to or was it a stalker type who saw her and devised a scheme to get her out of the house &#8230;..Her grandmother saw a blue car come to the house but did not see her granddaughter get into the car.

This person or authority figure to Eva certainly had luck on his side, because the Part of Fortune is found in the 6th house of caretaking and mother was asleep and dad had just left for work at this hour.
The Part of Fortune opposes almost exactly Saturn in the worse degree in the zodiac, or 15Leo and in the 12th house of undermining.

This opposition occurs within 3 minutes of an exact orb of influence.

Saturn in the 12th conjunct Vesta 15Leo says he wanted a virgin and stooped to this level to get one.
Uranus showing the abduction itself found in the 3rd house of quick getaways, short visits
However Venus in the 9th in the 22nd degree of self-undoing conjunct Mars and Mars squaring the 12th house Saturn proves fatal to young Eva. Her own naivite then, did her in.
Hades and Toro (keywords are violence, rage, aggression and brutality) conjuncts Algol the notorious fixed star proving to be disasterous over and over again and in the 9th house of long distances. It appears she was taken far from her home.

The Natal Chart (no time of birth known)
Looking for testimony in this natal chart without the time of birth; we can see that the Sun is conjunct Fixed Star &#8220;Hyades&#8221; not a good omen at all within one degree or rather just slightly over. Close enough to cause havoc in her life. Sun squares Jupiter (no luck)
And squares Uranus (possibility of a strange occurrence such as the abduction)
Sun also squares Pluto another testimony of danger to the physical body in this case.

Her Moon didn&#8217;t fare much better with a square to Neptune and more importantly the opposition to Uranus (the abduction or strange and unexpected) occurrence.

Moira the Greek Fates is conjunct to Fomalhaut, the Persian Royal star which promises some an &#8220;Immortal Name&#8221; or a name that goes into the newspapers, TV or the like.

Her Neptune is compromised at 11 degrees Scorpio conjunct fixed star &#8220;Crux&#8221; the burden to bear.

Both Saturn and Neptune are furthermore compromised being Retrograde at birth.
Hence repeating lessons along the lines of these two planets. Saturn is square to Pallas Athena,squares Neptune (that further life lesson of trust) and opposes the North Node.

There is more then enough negativity as for the vibrations shown in this natal to justify
It as a victim of a crime natal chart.
Her Jupiter which conjuncts Chiron ( pain and suffering) is not a lucky Jupiter as it&#8217;s within 13 minutes of Chiron.

The death asteroid Atropos which cuts with shears after the life is measured, is conjunct Uranus and may be seen as another natal promise to her for a shortened life being the Midpoint between these is 25 degrees Leo a murder degree.

Asteroid Hopi which is said to be associated with stabbings, knives and ambush also transits around her natal Atropos along with Saturn in the worse degree of the zodiac or 15Leo.

The Last Seen Chart:

evadebruhlkidnapped.gif

The Natal Chart (no time of birth known):

evadebruhlnatalnotimeof.gif

Leomoon - This is the info. I just got today from his family member. Hope it will help you do the event chart. TIA

"the last his mom talked to him is on July 22 2009 around 6"

The last seen chart gives a 29th Degree (critical) Rising ASC and Pluto on the Ascendent in 1st house.
This means death for Nathan.
He has now moved on, is no longer on this plane of awareness…..and hasn’t been since that fateful evening.
The last seen chart also gives Uranus in the 3rd of short trips so he was probably taken in a car nearby.
Nathan had a Quindecile aspect in his natal chart which we once posted on this thread.
The Quindecile (150 degree angle) is said to be an aspect of obsessions.
The Quindecile for him involved his Mars and the North Node 26AQ a murder degree., and fitting for gang involvement as the "group" is Aquarius.

I think mother said Nathan was involved in gangs and she felt the police did not involve themselves enough in this case because
Of this.
His natal chart does show a propensity or an inclination towards such a lifestyle with a 13th degree Sun weakened
In this critical degree of a Cardinal Sign in Cancer.
He was (as she stated) also a loving son, a loving dad of his babies.
However, we are many things all at once and sometimes one thing overrides the others.
Such as in this case, his weaknesses (Sun mitigates) overran any good logical sense to not involve himself with so many people.

I also checked the Solar Return for that birthday in 2009 and interestingly enough, Neptune (being fooled by another)
And Jupiter (luck ran out) are in the 4th house with Chiron at the murder degree of 25Aquarius., so near home he was abducted or willingly went with the ones who harmed him.
Adding up the critical vibrations in that SR chart is a formidable array of vibrations come together to bring about the end
For Nathan as related to his own natal chart:

These are a few of the fixed stars connecting to the planets for that SR:

Sun 13CancerVenus conjunct Alcoyne (seriously compromised)
Mars conjunct Algol (seriously compromised)
Uranus conjunct Scheat (promises misfortune)
Neptune near 25th of Aquarius the murder degree of this fixed sign.

Depending upon one’s faith in the afterlife, I’m sure that Nathan knows he is loved and missed
And will not be repeating these same mistakes he learned about in this lifetime.

Poor sweet Eva, thank you LM ... Any indicator on where she might be or is a Horary necessary?

Also sorry to read the results of Nathan's chart, it sounds like he had many good qualities. Prayers going out for his family.

Poor sweet Eva, thank you LM ... Any indicator on where she might be or is a Horary necessary?

Also sorry to read the results of Nathan's chart, it sounds like he had many good qualities. Prayers going out for his family.

There is of course a method or two that Astrologers use to locate or Find bodies.
I'm not the best at doing this however, perhaps another will try for you.

As for the Horary, we could ask........

I will post the chart if anyone wants to conceive the question for it with a time, and place that the question is asked.

Then we may see some clues.

It's an old case, but in the philosophical sense, there is no real time nor space in consciousness.,only what we create as boundaries or metes and bounds on this plane a conscious one.

Fifth Essence did a chart for this missing student. I looked at it this morning. Dwight struck up against an older person who appears as his "inferior". Take that as you will, whether status, fortunes in life, education or an utter drifter. This was a very unlucky happenstance, meeting this older person.

LAST SEEN 2:00am leaving party
DWIGHTCLARKLastSeen92620102am-1.jpg

Dwight's DOB was published ... October 30th, 1991 in Tacoma WA.
Not sure if there is any benefit in looking at his natal chart?
RIP Dwight and Prayers for his devastated Mom RaeLyn and family, my heart just breaks for her.

The Black Moon Lilith that scourge which follows us like a shadow in the tertiary prog. chart is exactly conj. his Neptune keeping him in a tizzy and disoriented now. At 12Libra,

His natal Yod (called the finger of god aspect) connects a critical 0 degree Cancer Uranus position to a 0 degree Aquarius (conjunct Altair) with the 0 deg. Ceres conj. 1 degree Saturn in Virgo (conjunct Regulus) to contend with. Quite a challenge for Mr. Peterson.

The challenge of a compromised health exasparated by this Yod’s energy [/B]pattern as the inconjunctions of Jupiter to Saturn and Saturn’s square to Mars and Mercury all play havoc for what we’d call normal mental awareness and acute visual perceptions.

Mars is about his energies, physical energy whereas Mercury is about his lower mindset the everyday mind. Both are compromised severely here when he was born.

Perhaps the Sun conjunct Uranus shows somewhat the Autistic label he bears in this life.
Sun in Gemini the air sign of mental acumen compromised by Uranus the eccentricity planet which also is said to rule in some cases of brain dysfunction, electrical wiring impulses in the brain.

http://www.astralis.it/epilep.htm

My concern for Mr. Peterson would be of course as his caretakers are concerned for his safety as he drifts along hitchhiking, needing to trust that the people who pick him up
Do him no harm.

And again, that scourge, but this time transiting, Black Moon Lilith at 9Pisces conjunct fixed star “Skat”

I hope the others who know more about finding a person can help you may out an area where he may have gone.

Tert. minor Progressions and natal:(no known time of birth):

autismpetepetersontertp.gif

This is a chart which reflects an unknown time of birth (with transits and
progressions)

autismpetepetersonwande.gif

A long-shot here, but Skat the fixed star is often associated with Water
and the water bearer urn of Aquarius at tropical 8Pisces (in Sidereal Aquarius constellation)

As such, and with Neptune.........perhaps he is near or around water.

Again, just a guess on my part but one that may bear fruit.

In this case, Transiting Black Moon Lilith over Neptune is in Libra (not Pisces) however is you look at the 1st chart you'll see that Skat is conjunct by Tertiary progression to his BML.

2 separate charts
......one bearing a Neptune import the other Skat

From Constellation of Words:
SkatWith Neptune: Abnormal mind, changeable, easily discouraged, idealistic, psychic, many alliances, separated from marriage partner and children, accidents, may become insane, death through a fall or by water in middle life. [Robson*, p.211.]

Where is this dear man?

See in chart two above, the transits and progressions for this day.
We see the Moon having progressed somewhere over his Mercury & Mars.
On the road, mentally agitated.

Again, Skat does not mean he will be found dead, but rather that it is a star that is often seen as worrisome, and has to do with drownings and water.
Neptune is also a water sign...but they do not connect!

I only noticed in the two charts they are prominent.

From the update I found, appears he is still missing:

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=9697.0

Recently, a woman reported that she saw Mr. Peterson, who was a frequent hitchhiker, get into a vehicle in Ellsworth on Sept. 24. She describes the vehicle as an older model Ford, possibly a Torino, with orange New York license plates. The car, which was occupied by four young people, picked up Mr. Peterson on High Street near the Ellsworth Car Wash and headed south toward Mount Desert Island, the woman said.

Chief Chapais said there had been another report of Mr. Peterson hitchhiking in the same area on that day, making the story plausible.

His Photo can be seen here:
He may have been seen on
September 24, 2010, in Ellsworth, near Dr. Toothakers vet clinic on September 24, 2010, hitch hiking home.

http://www.nampn.org/hot/peterson_pete.html

I am at awe with your reading LeoMoon. Found it interesting the article http://www.astralis.it/epilep.htmh the moon. The new moon was on September 23. I was wondering if that would have the same or similar affect as the full of the moon would have on electrical impulses.

See in chart two above, the transits and progressions for this day.
We see the Moon having progressed somewhere over his Mercury & Mars.
On the road, mentally agitated.

Again, Skat does not mean he will be found dead, but rather that it is a star that is often seen as worrisome, and has to do with drownings and water.
Neptune is also a water sign...but they do not connect

IMO think if he wasn't able to be taken where he wanted to go think he would become more confused, frustrated and maybe stubborn being that he is sort of ritualistic on the things that he does according to what the news has reported.

http://dailyme.com/story/2010092700003616/mdi-man-missing-extensive-search.html

LeoMoon you have done a wonderful job with these charts and I do appreciate any and all the help one can find to help locate this man especially, now the cold weather is moving in and if there is a possibility of finding alive.. Thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery