Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear Cindy's statement: "Just because you say something doesn't mean you mean it"...I'm sorry but that's throwing humour into this disaster of a situation....you know how people always seem to throw alittle truth between their lies. I can see where Casey got this from. I found Mr. Morgan did a great job deposing CA and caught her many times in her lies. I was just curious...why was CA and GA smirking through this? Also, being under oath means you are obliged to tell the truth, which in my opinion was not told, will they have any consequences for this?

Yes, to both those posts. Sounds like a parrot squawking, doesn't it. As the dean and don of our Web Sleuth School of Life comes striding down the aisle toward the deponent, she takes another swig from her water bottle. He addresses her with the direct and formal inquiry, "Where is the substance? If science is dismissible and statements do not mean what they say", he repeats, "Where is the substance?" Or, as Sgt. John Allen would put it, "It is to be found where ?" The deponent chews twice and replies, "I'm not going to answer that. Including where it's at!"

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KarenAsksWillDFMCometoTrial036.jpg

There will be coercion to provide truthful answers to deposition questions because the Scorpio Moon is moments (less than a °) from squaring Jupiter and trining Mars. The law on the matter is settled, Mercury in Taurus ruling H. 9 and the Part of Fortune joins Mercury in a trine to Pluto which redoes the unsatisfactory. This same Mercury, by the way, squares Cindy's Moon requiring cooperation not given. And nothing is more determined than Mercury in Taurus. It is this determined Mercury that pays off, conjunct Fortune.

No judge wants to try this as it is dealing with a sack of wildcats: Moon ruling the House of the judge is contraparallel the same House. Venus returning to the Sign where Mars is found (albeit Mars with Uranus) foretells eventual monetary settlement. As you know, settlements are distinct from judgments, and that answers your horary question. The Moon's final aspect a trine to Venus says, "Pay up!"

Lambchop, grudging cooperation by order compelling truthful answers obviates the hammer of the law. Because Uranus and Neptune are in mutual reception and the fact that the senior Anthonys published the defamation, the option is to name them as co-defendants, yes.:razz:

Thank you Tuba. I believe there is a "Homestead Act" in Florida but I think if I were ZG I'd be knocking on the A's front door with tape measure in hand asking if I could come in and measure for curtains.:woohoo:

The powerful conjunction of Mars and Uranus becomes precise on Wednesday but they are on for Tuesday, a day ruled by Mars. At luncheon in the jailhouse, the Moon on Prisoner's own conjunction of Mars-Uranus in Sagittarius will square this rabid combination of Mars and Uranus raining down just so on her Mercury. We will surely not be shown these horrible moments via video but they will put a flea in her ear and hot smoke up her nose and you can lean back and visualize it. Think of it as an aperitif when you dine on your Dagwood clubhouse and Coke.

The powerful conjunction of Mars and Uranus becomes precise on Wednesday but they are on for Tuesday, a day ruled by Mars. At luncheon in the jailhouse, the Moon on Prisoner's own conjunction of Mars-Uranus in Sagittarius will square this rabid combination of Mars and Uranus raining down just so on her Mercury. We will surely not be shown these horrible moments via video but they will put a flea in her ear and hot smoke up her nose and you can lean back and visualize it. Think of it as an aperitif when you dine on your Dagwood clubhouse and Coke.

Tuba, will this very bad day for KC be regarding the civil suit, the criminal case, lawyers, something else, or is it even possible to tell what exactly is getting her panties in a wad?

It is a very bad day for her in EVERY way but particularly in regard to her past web of false accounts and in regard to the legal consequences. To be honest it is like living in a stone house in Italy when that earthquake brought it down around the inhabitant. Can you imagine being born with Mars conjunct Uranus square your Mercury and then experiencing that same Mars and Uranus come together over head right on your Mercury, square your own Mars and Uranus? Also like being the bottom car in a 9 car pile-up. That is how the happenings and words of the day will strike her. Her mind will reel and she will spit spikes.

tuba will we get to hear of this? sure would luv to know what she spits spikes about,please tell me we will get the skinny, please please please,this whole dern case has all of our heads spinning nice to know her day is near

Well, I have no idea why the Anthonys were smirking and acting triumphant during the depositions. All I know is they came off arrogant, stubborn, argumentative, and blamed everyone but the right one. How do their attitudes and actions help Caylee? Does no one care about her?

If I were on a jury, and they came in with those attitudes, throwing everyone else under the bus, and desperately trying to save their daughter, no way would I fall for their tricks.

Tuba, thanks for the comments and the new charts. If I were Morgan and company, I'd be joyously filing suit against the older As, too.

Thanks for the link to Rev. Grund's comments. He's not at all happy with the A clan, is he? I'm just amazed how far-reaching this case has become, and how many have been caught in the A-crossfire. True, some have voluntarily gotten involved, but still, it boggles the mind......and interesting that some of the same crowd have extended themselves to Satsuma.

Did anyone hear Cindy's statement: "Just because you say something doesn't mean you mean it"...I'm sorry but that's throwing humour into this disaster of a situation....you know how people always seem to throw alittle truth between their lies. I can see where Casey got this from. I found Mr. Morgan did a great job deposing CA and caught her many times in her lies. I was just curious...why was CA and GA smirking through this? Also, being under oath means you are obliged to tell the truth, which in my opinion was not told, will they have any consequences for this?

Yes, and I thought to myself, (open mouth, insert foot) well, why do you believe Casey all the time then? grrrr

I am so glad Caylee is safe and sound now...I know that sounds odd, but I am sure she is in the heavens.

Also, does anyone think Baez will still be representing Casey when this goes to trial in October? (my birthday is on the twelfth of October:) my grandaughter's birthday is on the 14th of october the day KC was arrested, just think that is kind of interesting if it does go to trial the twelfth. I am just wondering of the motion Strickland filed will somehow get him tossed off the case. Sorry if this has been asked already.

[/B]

Thank you Tuba. I believe there is a "Homestead Act" in Florida but I think if I were ZG I'd be knocking on the A's front door with tape measure in hand asking if I could come in and measure for curtains.:woohoo:

Not astrology related but I had to say this one brough tears to my eyes....tears from laughing so hard. Good one! :)

We don't get the case news at the same time Prisoner and her "team" do, so who can say if and when we will find out what tightened her jaws. It is possible that word about that match between soil or earth on her shoes and the earth at the deposit scene will out by confirmation in the press. At daybreak, Mercury and Uranus are semi-square and the placements of those planets hits the prisoner's own planets, her Mercury and her progressed Venus at a bad angle. She awakens with the jits, twitchy, agitated and worried. She doesn't know what she wants but is aware she's in peril and stressed by the effort to maintain her cool front before authorities.

After lunch, Mercury is 135° sesqui-quadrate with the Moon, bad angle like a high tension wire. Prisoner's unrelenting obstinacy in holding her incredible position has a reckoning due to present happenings and findings. She disagrees with those around her and refuses compromise.

These two aspects, at dawn and post prandial, are important because they involve the planet of news and communication, Mercury in the heavens and create an opening for us to learn something about her state. Bear in mind though, that these aspects are in addition to the chief trouble makers already described. So does Prisoner have a full plate on Tuesday's menu? A dish of rails!

Static, in October when Librans run on high octane, three big names are scheduled for trial: Strickland, Baez and Baden. If that trial date is kept, we will have those figures at full strength, performing at peak. As Librans, they are all experiencing their annual trough, Aries, when energies are low and matters do not go their way. One does not advance under the solar opposition to natal Sun and appears at ones worst.

A core of Librans at trial will be a benefit as you surely notice that they have a calming effect on proceedings and events. I have read and heard criticism of Baez but his most severe critic must admit that he is not an agitant such as Cindy is or Jonathan K. At their worst moments, there is a rhythm and a smoothness and a measure to the way they conduct themselves. I hope we keep them.

No date yet as to as specific air date or the date the interview is to take place.....

http://http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2804156.story

Please tell me that their is something in the stars to suggest that this interview WILL NOT take place. I just can't believe that Oprah would give these people a forum to spew their lies. Geraldo, yes....Oprah, please God NO! I respect this woman and hope that she would not actually believe the lies these two people spew.

UGH!!!!

TUBA THANK YOU so much for your explaining,and all your hard work, know you are highly respected in these forms,thanks for always answering my ?'s and lambchop thanks for the laugh,that was priceless.

No date yet as to as specific air date or the date the interview is to take place.....

http://http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2804156.story

Please tell me that their is something in the stars to suggest that this interview WILL NOT take place. I just can't believe that Oprah would give these people a forum to spew their lies. Geraldo, yes....Oprah, please God NO! I respect this woman and hope that she would not actually believe the lies these two people spew.

UGH!!!!

I totally agree with you....I thought the same thing except I'm starting to grasp the magnitude of ratings and what people will do for them while appearing in the most bias, professional way. Note "appear" Oprah...shame on you, your on the Forbes list!

Oh by the way......Cindy can't keep herself quiet for another minute, she was out of the media too long for her liking. Does the public really need to watch another of CA and GA's public fits that make no sense? Tuba....why do they need to do this, is it about money?

We don't get the case news at the same time Prisoner and her "team" do, so who can say if and when we will find out what tightened her jaws. It is possible that word about that match between soil or earth on her shoes and the earth at the deposit scene will out by confirmation in the press. At daybreak, Mercury and Uranus are semi-square and the placements of those planets hits the prisoner's own planets, her Mercury and her progressed Venus at a bad angle. She awakens with the jits, twitchy, agitated and worried. She doesn't know what she wants but is aware she's in peril and stressed by the effort to maintain her cool front before authorities.

After lunch, Mercury is 135° sesqui-quadrate with the Moon, bad angle like a high tension wire. Prisoner's unrelenting obstinacy in holding her incredible position has a reckoning due to present happenings and findings. She disagrees with those around her and refuses compromise.

These two aspects, at dawn and post prandial, are important because they involve the planet of news and communication, Mercury in the heavens and create an opening for us to learn something about her state. Bear in mind though, that these aspects are in addition to the chief trouble makers already described. So does Prisoner have a full plate on Tuesday's menu? A dish of rails!

Let's hope for the jailer's sake that a bologna sandwich with a side of cole slaw is not on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2