Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prisoner in Cell-F-DORML-12 has achieved a certain acceptance, if not comfort level, with emotional turbulence as seen in the entrance of Venus into Virgo trine Pluto, to be joined by a sextile from the Moon in Scorpio late tonight. This placid cushion will be upset as the work week begins and Mercury joins Saturn to demand some answers and explanations opposite Prisoner's Mercury, where Uranus has installed a buzzer. Those tired stories just won't gee, they do not cover the hard evidence, no way how.

Oh to be a fly on the wall, when they try to pin her down and make her face the facts. I wonder if the guards can hear her slamming her fists down on the table and stomping her feet yelling out, "I AM THE BOSS OF YOU! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!"

Poor Jose, I bet his stomach issues are going to be flaring up soon.

They want George's gj statement .Did he tell the truth that day on the stand?When was the last time he saw Caylee!

The motion for the grand jury statement was filed Sept 17 @8:55am

Muzikman has the document in this post
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4184228&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Motion for George's Grand Jury transcript[/ame]

Many would complain that Virgo was struggling from under wet cement this year, Mercury backing and filling and Saturn running the mixer. But you can't keep a good Virgo down and you may have seen the horror film ads of a man's head emerging from the cement puddle, covered with mix, globs dripping and slush flying. That's right! The Uranian surprise!

Serious Virgo has become solemn, even somber under Saturn, which puts a odd final stamp on summer. Ever industrious, the harvest maiden has had to reach into her energy reserves. Her endurance has been tested in the extreme. Wheat from chaff, wheat from chaff, so many challenges in discrimination and where would we be without her generous offerings? We appreciate the care she takes and that practical inner guidance that knows when to say, "Enough." Modest Virgo, who worries for us, we appreciate your many, many donations and with reluctance, say "Goodbye. Maybe we can struggle on now, with some measure of independence."

FYI: New motion filed by the SA:

9/22/2009---A---RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS DUE TO SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE AND MOTION TO COMPEL DEFENSE WITNESS LIST FOR HEARING

Article related to this motion from the Orlando Sentinel is posted in the Casey/Cayle TimeStamped thread. You don't want to miss reading this article!

The SA is putting the pressure on Casey & her dream team to back up their motions! :winko:

Here's the link to the article I'm referring to for quick reference:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

:angel:

That is the time I made out on the State's response, Angel but I wasn't sure because the 11 was almost illegible. Thank you for the confirmation.

I know I am not exactly welcome here anymore so I will be brief, Scrolling on top of my CSI this night a breaking news that at 11pm Tony Pipitone will report that the FBI has destroyed some evidence in the Casey anthony case.

No link yet but it will be on Click Orlando channel 6 11pm..

You are welcome with me! I consider you one of our astrologers!

I know I am not exactly welcome here anymore so I will be brief, Scrolling on top of my CSI this night a breaking news that at 11pm Tony Pipitone will report that the FBI has destroyed some evidence in the Casey anthony case.

No link yet but it will be on Click Orlando channel 6 11pm..

You are most certainly welcome to post here.

The link is still not up but perhaps our precious Angel can find it. It should be there soon.
The FBI accidently destroyed the outline of the Heart Shape sticker that appeared on the Duct tape it was noticed not photographed and then fingerprint powder used on the tape destroyed the outline of the Heart so the jury will never know about it...:banghead:

I suppose now JB and AL will be drinking champagne tonight. alsjk fo;ujwefr9oUJ OILFJROIPW

lordy lordy,i hit the big 70 today and this news is not a good present , but thanks for sharing it

lordy lordy,i hit the big 70 today and this news is not a good present , but thanks for sharing it

Bdaycakeandcandle.gif

We're sending along some Virtual Chocolate and a bottle of Sparkling Bubbly to help you celebrate.

BARTENDERsippinMARTINI.gif

RE: The leak that the FBI destroyed evidence.

If I read the latest news correctly, this FBI log that WKMG has posted on their site has not been made publicly available yet. It has only been handed over to the defense. My question is, was this a defense leak to the media for evidence that the state is "spoiling" evidence so the defense can't test it?

Thoughts?

RE: The leak that the FBI destroyed evidence.

If I read the latest news correctly, this FBI log that WKMG has posted on their site has not been made publicly available yet. It has only been handed over to the defense. My question is, was this a defense leak to the media for evidence that the state is "spoiling" evidence so the defense can't test it?

Thoughts?

I would wager a guess and say YES...

But that is just one piece of evidence out of hundreds...I still think he's grasping at straws. :banghead:

Anything to taint the jury pool. Baez and company should be dealing with this head on and not look for an easy out. What about the smell of death in her vehicle? The human decomp event that took place there? First SODDI, then a possible accident was alluded to, now spoilation of evidence...naa, theres too much evidence to say that just for one piece that may have been deemed not viable due to it laying in water for 6 months, being destroyed by the elements outside. Weather, heat, rain, hurricane's...all contributed to the evidence being of poor quality to begin with..JMHO

Caylee is the one who needs justice to be served. KC is right where she deserves to be, IMO.

Here's the PDF for the FBI Document! I'll check in shortly for a timestamp for the astro's after taking care of some media posts! Plus my eye is more blurry in the morning due to the eyelid surgery I had. :ouch:

OT: They found several other chalazions removed 2 of them :ouch: & I have a couple more now on my other lower right eyelid! :banghead: They also discovered a cyst in my right lower eyelid...The other infection blephritis I have on all 4 eyelids is still active. They put me on another new steroid antibiotic eye drops & I will have to take an oral antibiotic for 4-months & maybe longer. :shakehead: Needless to say my eyelids are quite swollen & the left one from the surgery is bruised from it too. Too bad it's not Halloween this week! :biggrin:

Docs Show Caylee Evidence Destroyed
Fingerprint Test Apparently Destroyed Evidence Of Heart Sticker On Duct Tape
Thursday, September 24, 2009

PDF: FBI Document
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0924/21103527.pdf

ETA: No Timestamp on FBI Document, but it is only page 3 of 5 that we have received from this report!!!
There obviously is more to this report yrt! Hopefully when the rest of it is released we will see that they still have evidence preserved somewhere else!

Document Dated from 12/12/08 - 12/15/08

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads