Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the December 18 hearing, the chart for that was posted ten days ago and can be found at the top of the previous page, 7. It is post #151.

Cindy A.'s chart is strongly accented this Hallowe'en weekend. Let's hope their home is free from vandalism. Cindy's Fixed Square planets in Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio and Taurus are tripped off by Sun-Mercury in Scorpio on her Neptune squared by Mars in Leo on her progressed Sun. Venus overhead will be on Cindy's Jupiter and the star Spica, very benefic, and that complex can save the day and protect the family property.

:innocent:waltzingmatilda has brought our attention to the direct of Juno and whenever jealous Juno is the subject, the image of Prisoner looms. Her jealousies are legendary; ask Jesse Grund.

Mars at this Full Moon transits in 135° sesquiquadrate to her Mercury with Uranus atop that Mercury. Prisoner is in a dangerous mood as she opens the green vials of her wrath. Juno will be with her Mercury and transiting Uranus all month. You would not choose to confer with her in that attorney chamber. She is miserable to be around as she glowers in her humdudgeon of resentment and bitter green assessments. But confer they must because her court date is hard upon her, just a few weeks away.

11/2/2009 A NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <12/11/2009> 09:30 A.M.

I found this on the Orange County court docket.
Looks like there will be an additional hearing into the check fraud case.

New Motions On Casey Murder, Fraud Charges
November 3, 2009

PDF MOTION: INCLUDED IN LINK: Motion To Dismiss Counts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 For Violation Of Double Jepordy Clause ~ Memorandum Of Law In Support Of Defendant's Motion To Dismiss Counts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 For Violation Of Double Jepordy Clause ~ Exhibits In Support Of Motion To Dismiss Counts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 For Violation Of Double Jepordy Clause Pages ~ Exhibit: Notice Of Intent To Seek The Penatly Of Death ~ Order Of The State's Motion For Determination Of New Trial Date Pages 1-38
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21508669/detail.html

MOTION: INCLUDED IN LINK: Motion To Dismiss Defective Indictment ~ Memorandum Of Law In Support Of Motion To Dismiss Defective Indictment ~ Table Of Exhibits Pages 1-27
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21508696/detail.html

MOTION: Death Penalty ~ Defendant's Reply To State's Response To Motion To Perclude Death Procedures Pages 1-12
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21508710/detail.html

:angel:

As Nancy Grace said last night, be careful what you wish for, for you will surely get it. The more Defense churns this case with motions, the earlier the realities behind the indictments are exposed and Defense is not prepared. We can hope to see responses from State shortly, so as not to delay the chief hearing on December 18. The hearing on December 11 should be fascinating.

Tuba, a lot of discovery that was recently received from the defense hasn't been released to the public. Is there anyway to tell based on the info below when we'll get to see all of this?

Entomology reports not released
This WFTV article, dated Thurs. Oct. 8 states...
'Also Wednesday (Oct. 7), Casey's defense team got another 42 pages from prosecutors detailing forensic entomology reports from August 28 and December 11 of 2008. Those reports talked about the insects experts analyzed from the trunk of Casey's car and the scene where Caylee's remains were found.' http://www.wftv.com/news/21241690/detail.html I don't believe they've ever released a pdf of that notice for date/time stamp.

Additional discovery not released
Prosecutors list several items in the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html, that are available to the defense as of the date/time on notice (Tues. Oct. 20, 11:10AM). This WFTV article, dated Fri. Oct. 23 states the dump included 2000+ pages http://www.wftv.com/news/21405263/detail.html.

Motion granting WKMG intervene for release of 12/11 video
Thanks for your updates on the infamous tape and letting us know it's eventually find it's way out. I've been thinking about how JS passed down the &#8216;Order granting WKMG Local 6&#8217;s Motion to intervene. Local 6 may intervene in this action for the limited purpose of opposing the defendant&#8217;s motion to seal a jail videotape taken on Dec. 11' on 7/7/09 per clerk's site but a we've not heard a peep about it since - never a hearing/nothing scheduled...just POOF! Did WKMG receive death threats by the defense if they pushed it? JK, but you what I mean. Anyway to tell why everyone just zipped it :ziplip: or do you think they've just not scheduled the hearing yet?

The perfect day for the release of the discovery was October 20, a Tuesday. An afflicted Mercury is now transiting secretive, private Scorpio but there is another good positive day for release on November 10, also oddly a Tuesday.

Local 6 has the obligation to submit its winning brief on behalf of the public's right to see the prisoner's reaction to t.v. reports while she was in the common room of the infirmary. Always, what is said in that brief had the glow of success. I hope Local 6 is not sitting on it!

Tuba or Soulscape, could you do a chart on the latest Baez/Lyons filing? What the judge's reaction will be? I am hoping he sets an earlier trial date to stop all these ridiculous motions. Motions that should have been filed a long time ago if they really had any value.
Thanks for all you guys do !

According to this news clip
http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
the court hearing date has been moved up to the 11th, so it isn't an additional hearing, it replaces the 18th hearing.

WSheafer has interesting things to say about the motions filed, laughable, I think was the word he used.

As Nancy Grace said last night, be careful what you wish for, for you will surely get it. The more Defense churns this case with motions, the earlier the realities behind the indictments are exposed and Defense is not prepared. We can hope to see responses from State shortly, so as not to delay the chief hearing on December 18. The hearing on December 11 should be fascinating.

BBM

Tuba, Thanks for all you do! December 11th is quite an ominous date for the hearing, don't you think?

I do believe in psychological anniversaries and I see you do too. I will set up the chart for the moved hearing. The documents Bill Shaeffer laughed at did not bear a time stamp, at least not the copies that were readily available but the hearing on those motions is more important than the filing, by far.

I do believe in psychological anniversaries and I see you do too. I will set up the chart for the moved hearing. The documents Bill Shaeffer laughed at did not bear a time stamp, at least not the copies that were readily available but the hearing on those motions is more important than the filing, by far.

You may already have this but just in case, the start time is 9:30AM.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Pre-TrialLesserCrimesDecember112009.jpg

Due to computer upgrades and loss of shortcuts, it took me this long to get the chart to you. Sorry.

Now that both Uranus and Neptune are direct in motion (at time of hearing), their mutual reception can be fully exercised and realised. When one or both mutual reception planets are in apparent backward motion, this represents reluctance on the part of one or both to take part in the natural exchange which would automatically benefit both.

Although an inconjunct is appropriate when monies are owed in the form of restitution, it is very odd that the death penalty attorney is inconjunct Uranus. This is like slipping the knot or breaking an engagement. Nevertheless, the Moon is sharply inconjunct or quincunx Uranus! Note that (left hand margin) the Libran Moon is at solstice point to Prisoner's own Jupiter, so she has an inner sense that Andrea L. can & will rescue her.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Pre-TrialLesserCrimesDecember112009.jpg

Due to computer upgrades and loss of shortcuts, it took me this long to get the chart to you. Sorry.

Now that both Uranus and Neptune are direct in motion (at time of hearing), their mutual reception can be fully exercised and realised. When one or both mutual reception planets are in apparent backward motion, this represents reluctance on the part of one or both to take part in the natural exchange which would automatically benefit both.

Although an inconjunct is appropriate when monies are owed in the form of restitution, it is very odd that the death penalty attorney is inconjunct Uranus. This is like slipping the knot or breaking an engagement. Nevertheless, the Moon is sharply inconjunct or quincunx Uranus! Note that (left hand margin) the Libran Moon is at solstice point to Prisoner's own Jupiter, so she has an inner sense that Andrea L. can & will rescue her.

Hi Tuba,
I have been in lurk mode lately, but reading every word. Am I reading this one all wrong, or are you thinking the hearing date was moved up on purpose....possibly a plea deal has been reached?????? TIA!!

The day of the week was changed as well as the date and I think it was done because of A.L.'s schedule. It does not appear that her problems were solved however. Not with that Libra Moon square the Ascendant, the Moon's nodes and inconjunct Uranus.

December is sometimes a difficult month but the court has limits in terms of accommodating needs and desires of participants.

Procsecutors are set to depose Mallory Parker and Dominic Casey on November 12. Mallory at 9AM and Dominic at 11AM. Were there any charts done for these depositions?

One other question.....more discovery is being released tomorrow. Would a chart tell what might be in this document dump?

salvarenga In the doc dump much of the material in the documents will be FBI related according to WESH!!! 1,000 pages aprox.!

:angel:

Does anyone know what on God's green earth the motion to dismiss (with a list of the numbers) in regards to double jeopardy is about? I am seriously confused. It is in the Time Stamped thread~ Thanks Angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke